Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Thats a lot of gear just to become a better cyclist. Too bad you didn't just try anavar..I would of been interested to see how that worked for you. Sorry Dude...

my thoughts exactly

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    never run a cycle while on a cycle. (Bicycle that is)

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly
    This is complete b.s. Ten days "on" won't do anything for you one way or another.
    Don't feed the troll folks.
    Your an ass! I started my first planned cycle on April 1st with Winny and NPP(I was going to save the Test & EQ for later this summer). Since then, I have gained 8#.....my face is puffier.....My head literally felt pressurized.....after blowing my nose in the morning, I noticed bloody snot.

4 days into the cycle...I started to feel lethargic and felt like I had a lack of dopamine, so I started to front load the Test I was saving (on the advice of board members), doing ED injections of 82.5mg for 4 days then taper EOD. The lethargy started to fade, but the other issues did not. Now....I was on Winny, Test and NPP. After 7 days into the cycle my nips started getting sore....(so i added nolvadex to the mix). Last Friday, I had L-Dex Express mailed from ARR and started that Monday in a desperate attempt to lose the water, High BP and the sore nips...but I have run out of patience and i just want to go back to the way I felt just prior to starting and that is the truth.

Today was my first day off and I am starting to feel a little better. It could be because I started taking 1mg of L-dex...or the fact that the winny is on its way out. Either way, I am tired of that pressurized feeling and my heart rate beating like a MF'r all the time.Please don't tell me what my body is doing...you don't know!
    Last edited by cyclist2173; 04-12-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Yes I would run nolvadex 20 mg and clomid 50mg for a week at least. If you gained 8 lbs it has some kind of affect on you.
    Mark...you are right. I am continuing with L-Dex and Nolva and next week i'll start clomid for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    HOw do you know your aerobic capicity is down? Give it some time to bring your RBC up.

Do u train w/ an SRM; Powertap?
    WHat is your wattage @ critical power; what is it @ LT? Has it gone down?. What h/r zones have you set for yourself?....are you exceeding these while putting put less wattage?

It's gonna take a few weeks for your body to re adjust; i'd stay on. The h20 weight will come back off bro. And as far as the winny goes................ur going to get such a pump in your lower back while in the saddle ur not going to be able to use the winny; preseaon only for that stuff, anavar and prop would be the best way to go for you............throw in a little cortico steroids right before race time (Team Festina did this) and you'd be ready to go. Wash down a little procrit or epogen w/ your endyrox afterwards and you'd be amazed @ how fast u recover. PM if you need any help; i'm a cat1 pro track cyclist. I don't use but I obviously know alot about this because it's quite abundent @ this level....even just here in the states
    I monitor my output on bike and on trainer. When I use my indoor trainer, I noticed that my intervals at the same power level/HR went from 12+ minutes to 3 minutes and I had a higher PE for those 3 minutes. Also, on my trainer, I dropped a full gear in my 1 hour effort. On the hills that I regulary test myself on my actual bike, I noticed that #1-my time increased and #2-I had to stand up earlier to make it in the same gear.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    stay on the test and drop the winny....i'm ytelloing you it's the winny thats really make your bp go up and makingg you feel fluched and your head pressurized.........it'll take bout 5 day for it to clear your sysmtem so you can't feel it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information