Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

that guy in the gym!!

i know im not alone here with this one..
    there is a dude that works out in my gym that is a beast.. getting bigger every single week. its an obvious that hes juicing and doing it the right way.
    anyone on here or in the gyms that knows about juice can point those people out very simply, as i could be to. i lift stronger then the kid but still he has the overall size and muscle. i dont know the kid at all. i wish i were able to start convo because i am impressed and would like to know what it is hes doing without offending him. id be willing to share with him my knowledge.
    heck if that is you on this board that works out at planet fitness in orange shoot me a pm bro..
    anyone else ever feel like that? just finding out what others use to get great bodies, besides the awesome genetics.

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    There are some days where I think I might be the only person in my gym NOT juicing.....but I do know what your saying, theres a few dudes that seem to get bigger every time I see them

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I am white but blacks will always rule bodybuilding they have better genetics for sports

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I am white but blacks will always rule bodybuilding they have better genetics for sports
    and chiming in from left field

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    It's true. A black person once told me this...

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    It's true. A black person once told me this...

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    LOL I feel ya on that. Guys growing before my eyes. I have a feel for who juices. I keep my mouth shut because I'm not a dealer so what have I got to gain.

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    I use to be that way. You just got to work up to it. Make friends first and youll eventually get to talkin about the hobbies in no time.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Way to discourage people...haha...didn't you already start this in another thread?

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    acazores your a poopy head!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    here we go again

bro....are you sexually attracted to african american males or something?

f@ckin GET OVER IT! YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL!

WHO GIVES A F@CK!

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i know im not alone here with this one..
    there is a dude that works out in my gym that is a beast.. getting bigger every single week. its an obvious that hes juicing and doing it the right way.
    anyone on here or in the gyms that knows about juice can point those people out very simply, as i could be to. i lift stronger then the kid but still he has the overall size and muscle. i dont know the kid at all. i wish i were able to start convo because i am impressed and would like to know what it is hes doing without offending him. id be willing to share with him my knowledge.
    heck if that is you on this board that works out at planet fitness in orange shoot me a pm bro..
    anyone else ever feel like that? just finding out what others use to get great bodies, besides the awesome genetics.

I worked out with a guy that could bench press about 300 kgs at age 24. He was quite a freak *lol*. I heard he started jucing at age 13 though !!!!
    I think he might be starting to get health problems. Either way, I could tell he was on something, and I assumed it wasn`t just whole weat and creatine

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy

WHO GIVES A F@CK!

Ditto. As a white person I`m almost offended by this idiot. Heck, think of all the blacks living in Africa that can`t even get food on the table, Acazores, would you like to switch places with them? Probalby not! Be proud of who you are and the folk that made you and just make the best of it.
    I played basketball, but instead of bitching about not being 7" tall and black I started lifting weights and playing football. You just have to find your niche.

Something to think about: when black slaves were brought to America, only the strongest, healthiest and most muscular ones were taken. They then interbred with each other, and with some whites. The blacks living in America is therefor kinda of like the physical "super-specimens" of the black race.
    What do you think would happened if you took a bunch of people like Arnold and Dorian Yates and seperated them on an island for hundreds of years along with the fittest tennis bunnies in the world (like ms. Kornikova)?
    I bet you`d have an island with some pretty amazing white body builders and tennis players after a couple of hundred years.
    Also, blacks have a tendency to try and find a living through sports more often than whites, at least in America. Who`s to say that some geeky white accountant haven`t got the genes of a muscle GOD hidden somewhere in that skinny body?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

WHO GIVES A F@CK!
    The guy's gota point.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    The guy's gota point.

thank you,thank you

BlocRoc is offline Member
    How the f@ck did this turn into a racial thing when it started out as a gym gear in gyms question. Some people.....

L8

Fn Thread Jackers!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Heh, well the real test is about 4 months from now...see how of it he keeps

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    One of my buddies works out in Orange. Not sure if its Planet Fitness though. Is that on the post road? I think he goes to the one by Comp USA.

WHO GIVES A F@CK!

Anwar

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    darn those blacks and their fast twitch muscle fibers!

LL08 is offline Member
    ACAZORES I'm starting to worry about you bro.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I have seen only maybe 4 or 5 people in 15 years lifting that I was NEARLY positive they were juicing. I would not make an assumption because he is built better than most of the people you see. I have not seen this person so it may be really obvious. I am not huge by no means but in high school and college people always said I was on tons of gear. I just started a low dose cycle a year ago for 10 weeks. I have not taken anything in 6 months or more and people still say it at the gym. " Like I'll take some of whatever **** he's on" dumb **** like that. Now in a few weeks when I am on it should be very obvious and justifiable.

I know of a guy at the gym that started a conversation with me and now we talk alot it is very obvious he is on gear. He weighs 290 lbs at 5'11 and you can see his abs. Someone like that is almost 100% on.

speak is offline Associate Member
    There is a guy at my gym who supposedly has never juiced but has the best body by far. I would guess he is only about 5'8" 180-190, but you can see every freaking muscle in his body. And he has been like this since i have been going there(about 4 years). If he walks by with a hot chick I guarentee more eyes are on him than the chick.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Speak" I think I would look at the hot chick even if the guy was Ronnie Coleman. JMO

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I work out at the planet fitness in hamden,ct and there is a guy that gets bigger by the day he seems like he is in his mid 20s... Maybe he goes too both...

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Speak" I think I would look at the hot chick even if the guy was Ronnie Coleman. JMO
    Yeah, after I typed that I thought it sounded kinda gay.
    I retract that statement. Good thing i left out the part about the locker room.

just an update. . i went out tonight after a few drinks to a couple of bars. i saw the dude from the gym. he is actually friends with dudes from the gym that i know and i was talking to his boy. i was like ur boy is big and i want to talk to him about stuff. i was telling him that i wanted to share things with him to. without saying, he knwe what i meant and said his boy would def talk to me. well ill prolly give a lil chat with him this week..

TreNgoD is offline Banned

WHO GIVES A F@CK!

LMAO

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    just an update. . i went out tonight after a few drinks to a couple of bars. i saw the dude from the gym. he is actually friends with dudes from the gym that i know and i was talking to his boy. i was like ur boy is big and i want to talk to him about stuff. i was telling him that i wanted to share things with him to. without saying, he knwe what i meant and said his boy would def talk to me. well ill prolly give a lil chat with him this week..
    Cool, you got a date with a gym rat!

J/K

L8

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    and chiming in from left field
    LOL GOOD STUFF MAYBE YOU 2 CAN SHOT EACH OTHER

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    if someone knows what they are doing it's very obvious when they are on juice. we have this guy who is 5'7" and about 220 lean. a monster. you can even tell when he runs something. myself i've had to start wearing a very baggy t shirt when working out. seems like whem i run prop the muscle being worked doubles in size with the pump. i get a lot of strange looks. lol. i love it. the punks that think they are the **** come in and do dumbell bench with 75's and struggle to get out 5... "excuse me can i work in?" then i proceed to pump out 15 for a warm up. got to love putting the idiots in there place.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    the punks that think they are the **** come in and do dumbell bench with 75's and struggle to get out 5... "excuse me can i work in?" then i proceed to pump out 15 for a warm up. got to love putting the idiots in there place.
    You think justs because someone uses 75's that they are idiots and you have to put them in their place??? You had to start somewhere right?

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Ditto. As a white person I`m almost offended by this idiot. Heck, think of all the blacks living in Africa that can`t even get food on the table, Acazores, would you like to switch places with them? Probalby not! Be proud of who you are and the folk that made you and just make the best of it.
    I played basketball, but instead of bitching about not being 7" tall and black I started lifting weights and playing football. You just have to find your niche.

Something to think about: when black slaves were brought to America, only the strongest, healthiest and most muscular ones were taken. They then interbred with each other, and with some whites. The blacks living in America is therefor kinda of like the physical "super-specimens" of the black race.
    What do you think would happened if you took a bunch of people like Arnold and Dorian Yates and seperated them on an island for hundreds of years along with the fittest tennis bunnies in the world (like ms. Kornikova)?
    I bet you`d have an island with some pretty amazing white body builders and tennis players after a couple of hundred years.
    Also, blacks have a tendency to try and find a living through sports more often than whites, at least in America. Who`s to say that some geeky white accountant haven`t got the genes of a muscle GOD hidden somewhere in that skinny body?
    I don't know the dude well enough being a newbie, so I best be careful, but I think his comment was intended to be innocent. The press is so "correct" all the time, looking for folks to crucify with the slightest off color comment so to speak I think things have gotten ridiculous. You can't even have an open discussion about race issues anymore. I don't frankly think you can find anyone that is black or white that is not prejudice to some degree, why can't we just admit it to ourselves. I don't mean we are proclaimed racists; my point is no one is as pure as he thinks he is in his ideas and the conclusions he draws.

There is an awesome black pastor here in Pittsburgh, I really enjoy hearing him speak, he can make any of us look "silly" with his wit and humor. Here is a short segment from one of his little stories, in the middle of a sermon; I am not going to use quotes since I am paraphrasing:

I grew up in a mixed school. When I was in Junior high I knew no one could beat up a black dude. After all, look at of the famous fighters from back then, the scene has changed now, but back then, every big name, every winner was black. I just understood all that, so I wasn't afraid, no white could touch me. So one day I was in the men's room with a very big white dude, he had a reputation, and no one messed with him. Well, somehow one thing led to another and words were going between us. Well.... he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and threw me against the wall, pinned me there with one hand and said, " I could kill you right here and now!" All of a sudden my whole doctrine and everything I understood went right out the window! Fortunately I escaped that incident unscathed

Very cool man, I have great respect for, By the way, he is in his 60's not sure if he lifts, but his a very big very impressive man of natural stature too.
    Last edited by mesomorph; 04-17-2005 at 11:57 AM.

tdawg is offline Associate Member

your an idiot

Unoid is offline Member

This statement is 100% true. If you think this fact is incorrect, you're only lying to yourself and looking ignorant. Its surprising when this subject comes up.. about how many ppl think this theory of explaining the higher % of black bodies that people get offended or think racist of it. Its a shame for those people.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    This statement is 100% true. If you think this fact is incorrect, you're only lying to yourself and looking ignorant. Its surprising when this subject comes up.. about how many ppl think this theory of explaining the higher % of black bodies that people get offended or think racist of it. Its a shame for those people.
    Nice first post

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    its a shame your first post was supporting a idiotic statement, strange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information