rager is offline Member

7th week EQ cannot bring juice on Plane!!

Im leaving on a trip in the seventh week of an Eq cycle. I cant bring the gear on the plane, but I was wondering Should I frontload the two,three weeks before or the week before to make up for lost injections while on my trip? Thanks...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Mail it to where you are going.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Anecdotal story:

I kept my juice in my suitcases for safekeeping. Ended up going on a trip from AK to the lower 48. Forgot the juice was in the case and put the suitcase on the plane w/ 2 vials and some orals. The suitcase was chosen for a random search.. i know this due to the slip i found in my suitcase after arrival. They most definitely saw the vials (which had labels telling them **** sure what it was). But I was not given any trouble, nor were the chemicals removed.

Since then I've spoken w/ people who have friends in airport security, and supposedly they do not worry about anything that is not a physical threat to the passengers when it comes to baggage (I'd probably assume they would do something if they found mass amounts of roids though).

Not trying to give any ideas here, just felt like sharing a sweet story. Maybe I just have really good luck

I agree w/ znak

seanw is offline Banned
    Why cant you bring it on the plane ? I atek stuff on all the time, I just put it in my carry on and when I get off the plane I put it in my pockets, you dont go through any body checks on the way off the plane

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Why cant you bring it on the plane ? I atek stuff on all the time, I just put it in my carry on and when I get off the plane I put it in my pockets, you dont go through any body checks on the way off the plane
    I bring stuff on the plane all the time too, but I have a letter saying that it is TRT and it has a prescription label on it with my name...

When I flew out of Moscow recently I got called over to identify something that the inspector saw on the x-ray. It was my ipod, but right next to it were four vials CLEAR AS A BELL shining in all their glory. I mean, you could not miss them if you had to. They didn't even ask...

Keep in mind that if you check gear, I can attest to the fact that it is REALLY obvious on the x-ray. I mean, REALLY, REALLY obvious. No guess work at all.

Thread Information