playboy2005 is offline Junior Member

SUS! EOD or twice a week

is there really a big different if you take sus every other day OR twice a week.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    It will keep your blood levels more stable shooting EOD , but if you are not shooting a whole cc at a time, you wont notice too much difference gain wise. That is why sus is better for an advanced person.

I would do it EOD. I'm currently about to start a Cyp/Prop blend and will be doing it EOD.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When using Sust rule of thumb is EOD. PROP=ED!!!!

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Yes make sure you do it EOD. If you are going to be doing it twice a week just switch to a single ester test like enan.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I'd shoot it ATLEAST EOD, just to benefit from the shorter esters..Otherwise, choose a longer ester Enanth/Cyp..

playboy2005 is offline Junior Member
    I Really Dont Wont To Shoot Everyday And I Wish I Had Known This Before I Went And Bought 25 Amps Of Sus. I Hate Taking Shoots And This Is Why I Way Wondering If Was Okay To Take It Twice A Week.

If you're gonna be a baby (as I have in the past) then shoot Monday and Thursday. That should take care of the problem.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy2005
    I Really Dont Wont To Shoot Everyday And I Wish I Had Known This Before I Went And Bought 25 Amps Of Sus. I Hate Taking Shoots And This Is Why I Way Wondering If Was Okay To Take It Twice A Week.
    Bro you can do whatever your heart pleases you. If you're dead set on 2x a week well then thats what your ultimately going to do. If like some other people, your dead set on some silly orals only cycle, then I'm sure no matter what ppl here say, then thats ultimately what your going to do. However, if you so choose to do your sause 2x a week #1 don't expect to gain as much, and #2 DO expect more sides. You have the sus amps already and obviously a sus source, so I would suggest buying another 15 amps so you could do a 12 week cycle of it. Also remember your PCT or you will definately see your gains mostly flushed and your sides sky-high. Someone suggested PCT 3 weeks after last sus shot is the right time for PCT, but I read a sticky that said 18 days(which is pretty close to 3 weeks, but I'm anal retentive about timing and am stacking with winny so I want it exact). Best of luck and don't let what you WANT TO do screw with what's best for your body....you only have 1 body, and your wants change with the wind...
    Last edited by CrispyHaole; 04-12-2005 at 05:25 PM.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    It will keep your blood levels more stable shooting EOD , but if you are not shooting a whole cc at a time, you wont notice too much difference gain wise. That is why sus is better for an advanced person.
    waht do you mean by this, you need to shoot a cc of sus at injection times.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    bump, I want to know also. Are you doing 1 cc - 250 mg every other day. I was thinking about doing this anyway. Inquiring minds want to know.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i've been shooting Sust250, 125mgs EOD for about two weeks now...will start nolva after 4 weeks (8 week cycle)...ending with anavar ...clomid 2.5 weeks after last sust shot

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    waht do you mean by this, you need to shoot a cc of sus at injection times.
    There is only 30mg of prop in 1 cc of sus if you start going .5cc and lower, the amount of prop. is so small it is not going to make as much difference, that is why sus is better suited for a person with more cycle experience.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    There is only 30mg of prop in 1 cc of sus if you start going .5cc and lower, the amount of prop. is so small it is not going to make as much difference, that is why sus is better suited for a person with more cycle experience.

so it makes more sence to do 1cc eod??

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnr
    so it makes more sence to do 1cc eod??
    yeah but that would come to over a gram a week of test.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hell, you can shoot it once per month if you want... whatever floats your boat.

Scientifically, due to the half-life of the propionate ester, it is obvious that optimal blood leves are achieved with EOD shots.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    yeah but that would come to over a gram a week of test.
    Ummm.... no 1cc eod comes to a net of 875mg/week, cmon bro simple math.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    what about sus mon,fri and 50mg prop wed to keep the levels right,thats what im doing.

How about Test Enanthate at 250mg shot Monday and Thursday. I hate Sustanon . Used it in my first cycle and will never use it again. More is not always better. 4 esters are NOT better than one. If you have to do sust try to aim for ED, EOD at the worst. Next time just get some Test E. Be prepared for increased water retention, acne, and blood pressure. SUST=****.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    guys twice a week will be fine, come on now. Its optimal to take it EOD but not entirely necessary, you will start getting the full benefit at about week 5 when the long esters kick in.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    guys twice a week will be fine, come on now. Its optimal to take it EOD but not entirely necessary, you will start getting the full benefit at about week 5 when the long esters kick in.
    Personal opinion...

"But I hate shots! My source told me sustanon could be taken once a week, he got huge doing that!"

Everyone has to weigh the pros and cons for their own case.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    I did twice a week and gained, but i got acne so bad im on accutane now. I belive it was from the unstable blood levels. Wont try that again.

Thread Information