Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    mr mention what is your diet like and how many hours you train in the gym how many times a week . YOu are sliced baby.and veiny as well .
    My training takes me 45 minutes to an hour without cardio 3 sets heavy as hell 6-8 reps. 3 to 4 different exercises. however now in competition its 3 sets 20 - 25 reps 3-4 exercise. I train one body part a week, close to comp I train it twice a week. there's a difference between getting big and cutting.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    saluu you don't bulk when you're over 20% bodyfat, you should be @ around 15% or lower. the goal is to put on muscle mass, not just mass. if you really wanna keep on a cycle why not cut the carbs down to almost nill, do at least 30 min. cadio every single day, lift your ass off, run some t3/eca/ecy/clen /whatever you choose, and get yourself to a reasonable shape where you can start getting serious results?

you'll keep your muscle mass that way and lose fat, instead of blowing up even harder with no quality muscle and then crashing post cycle.

saluu is offline Banned
    yes i have lac i dont know but you seem alittle moody today later i know i am stopping the orea cookie and mcdonalds. you know my body was responding well until i went back on gear and this **** weightgainer but one learns from his mistakes. In order to suceed one must fail many times before he becomes the ulitmate roid monkey like saluu

Saluu, I am trying to help, but you are not the easiest person to help. We have told you what to do, what to eat, now you have to do it. Mass gaining does not mean throwing on sloppy as weight with a little muscle underneath. 20lbs of quality lean mass is possible, but you have to eat and train to get there. Cut the junk food out, ditch the fast food, and eat a balanced diet. Appetite isnt a problem for you, so eat more of the healthy things to gain quality mass. If you are going to take weight lifting seriously, you have to take every part of it seriously. It isnt a hobby, it is a lifestyle. You have to sacrafice.

Saluu, are you from Canada?

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I thought it was sust "once in a while", 100mgs of dbol ed and cyp at 750mgs...
    Ouch my liver!

ACAZORES is offline Member
    if you want to take 2g per week you might as well take 1g of test and 1g of equipose per week. I call this 1g of human test and 1g of animal test

i was just joking lac i know 20 pds is respectable and im only taking 500 a week of test. No more joking now i have joked enough i just wanna learn and educate myself for a while now i have been screwing up by going high weight gainer when i should be going low carb im gonna correct that once this cycle is over bro. another question i have winny saved at the end as a hardner should i go winny alone and without test and burn fat while going low carb and cutting .
    no winny this time. save that for another future cycle.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I have to go put pro tan on now so talk to you guys later and thanx for all the great comments. check out my posting in competitive bodybuilding forum to see if I win or what place took. good night.

saluu is offline Banned
    good point john stamos thanks

ACAZORES is offline Member
    if you want to take 2g you might as well take 1g of test plus 1g of equipose.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    if you want to take 2g you might as well take 1g of test plus 1g of equipose.
    Didnt you already say that?

saluu is offline Banned
    im just gonna do winny only later with eca mixed while going low carb and mention later thanks . The carbs and calories i am taking are good carbs from heavyweightgainer 900 so i will put on good muscle mass calories are good. im gonna cut later with winny only and eca and might throw in m1t and make it a seperate cycle it will be a straight out cutter for 8 weeks. Im from canada

Didnt you already say that?
    Yes, confused me aswell.

saluu is offline Banned
    oh yeah im also doing cardio like you guys said 3-4 times a week 30 min to keep the fat down peace out.

saluu can you lay your cycle out for us?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im just gonna do winny only later with eca mixed while going low carb and mention later thanks . The carbs and calories i am taking are good carbs from heavyweightgainer 900 so i will put on good muscle mass calories are good. im gonna cut later with winny only and eca and might throw in m1t and make it a seperate cycle it will be a straight out cutter for 8 weeks. Im from canada
    Saluu thats retarted..Down your cycle to 500...QUIT THE WEIGHTGAINER BEEFCAKE..Winni will not make you thin bro I repeat for the 10th time...
    Diet and cardio will...

luv. ya' kid!

I would guess probably not. But on the off chance he can, lay out like so...

Cycle
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~

Diet
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~`

Workout Schedule
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~

I honestly think he has no plan I mean look at the opening post I have 16 amps of sus..WTF what are you going to do with that...I don't understand??

I have 16 amps of sust and 75 m1t tabs. How should i run it. i take in 550000 calories a day from oreos and mcdonalds and work out twice a week. Seen these a million times

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Saluu, are you from Canada?
    saluu: "Im from canada"

told u bro

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I honestly think he has no plan I mean look at the opening post I have 16 amps of sus..WTF what are you going to do with that...I don't understand??
    I don't think he does either, thats what I'm trying to get at here...maybe he will actually put something down and we can re-arrange it and give him a solid cycle, not just this and that here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I have 16 amps of sust and 75 m1t tabs. How should i run it. i take in 550000 calories a day from oreos and mcdonalds and work out twice a week. Seen these a million times
    You forgot the ECA and winni it will burn all that fat right off

saluu is offline Banned
    workout 2 hrs 4 times a week train 1 body part a week
    \
    diet is basically average no mcdonalds , eat steak ,chicken breasts , meat, and no tuna dont like it meatball sub once a week at subway. calories around 6000 a day and protein around 250-300 carbs around 500 -600 a day maybe 1000 sometimes my diet consists of 5-6 scoops of heavyweightgainer 900

cycle. tren a 150 eod

test cypionate 500mg
    sustanon 250 500mg a week for 1000mg of test a week sometimes ease off to 500
    dbol 30-40mg a day
    m1t 20mg ed set amount never changes
    tren e just shoot it a week ago 250 mg per week well go up once acetate is done to 500 per week
    and saving winny till later at 100mg ed.

Keep test constant, dont "ease off"

We've got something to work with here now....i dont even know where to start

BDTR is offline Retired
    You train one body part a week?

workout 2 hrs 4 times a week train 1 body part a week
    \
    diet is basically average no mcdonalds , eat steak ,chicken breasts , meat, and no tuna dont like it meatball sub once a week at subway. calories around 6000 a day and protein around 250-300 carbs around 500 -600 a day maybe 1000 sometimes my diet consists of 5-6 scoops of heavyweightgainer 900

cycle. tren a 150 eod

test cypionate 500mg
    sustanon 250 500mg a week for 1000mg of test a week sometimes ease off to 500
    dbol 30-40mg a day
    m1t 20mg ed set amount never changes
    tren e just shoot it a week ago 250 mg per week well go up once acetate is done to 500 per week
    and saving winny till later at 100mg ed.
    Thats a pretty crappy cycle if I read it correcly..I CANT BELEIVE YOU TAKE WEIGHTGAINER and eat so many carbs...

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I hope that is a typo. HOPE

Dont you know thats how all Pro's train now...Thought you were up on your s$it B... Wont be long before he is eclipsing you

BDTR is offline Retired
    The words saluu and hopeful dont belong on the same page lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I hope that is a typo. HOPE

saluu is offline Banned
    doesnt weightgainer put weigh on you and carbs as well i can cut later okay im out gotta go post your thoughts and ideas and i will read later tommorow.

The words saluu and hopeful dont belong on the same page lol.
    Error in judgement on my part. Wont happen again.

doesnt weightgainer put weigh on you and carbs as well i can cut later okay im out gotta go post your thoughts and ideas and i will read later tommorow.
    it'll be good once you're now to an ideal bodyfat % because it contains lotsa calories and protein, but when you're trying so get cut the extra carbs will just hurt you.

Just take in all your carbs postworkout like 100grams tops...You really need to lose weight bro..When you bulk you gain fat...So your going to be fatter after this cycle..It's not going to be easy to get off all the weight without losing the muscle you gained so whats the point?

Weightgainer is about 1% protein and 99% sugar from what I've seen...get yourself some whey and cut your carbs bigtime...use potatoes, yams, rice, etc in small doses.

Weightgainer is about 1% protein and 99% sugar from what I've seen...get yourself some whey and cut your carbs bigtime...use potatoes, yams, rice, etc in small doses.
    I keep thinking of that south park episode...Beefcake LOL

Anybody think we should get this thread stickied and call it "what not to do", by saluu?

If you are going to use a weight gainer use Serious Mass from optimum nutrtion.
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...?productid=921

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information