Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    BDTR, step in and save the day. Close this **** so i can go to bed.
    My girl has been begging for me to get off for hours so goodnigh gents same time same place tommorow.......

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    My girl has been begging for me to get off for hours so goodnigh gents same time same place tommorow.......
    Same here lads, out...night.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    4 pages later to answer one ****ing question? Will everybody please lay off this saluu ****. I think it's safe to say it's run its course.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    ...It will be closed soon...
    in that case, i'll get a few last words in... BDTR= Better Dead Than Red... or "i just hit a few random keys on my keyboard"... both are rumored, don't know the real truth behind this one... cap'n?

Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    4 pages later to answer one ****ing question? Will everybody please lay off this saluu ****. I think it's safe to say it's run its course.
    Notice that the original question was answered in about 3 posts and then this thread drifted off into saluu never ever land.

We all get entertained in Saluu never ever land though.

I thought it was never never land? But I've never been to MJ's ranch like you two(massacre and LAC)

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    We all get entertained in Saluu never ever land though.
    And only a couple young boys get raped. What is the difference between saluu and acne???

Acne is less annoying. hahahahahahahhahahahahha

I thought it was never never land? But I've never been to MJ's ranch like you two(massacre and LAC)
    I was invited asshole. I couldnt just not show up.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I was invited asshole. I couldnt just not show up.
    And now you're suing him for putting his hotdog in your bun...oops that slipped!!

And now you're suing him for putting his hotdog in your bun...oops that slipped!!
    He said he just wanted to take a couple of pictures. I had no idea that he was planning on doing all that he did. I was violated ~aXe~

Ok, I'm going to bed, goodnight to all my adoring fans.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay even i am sick in tired of all my posts going for so long and i had a serious question for a change im not even making up jokes and people are still reading my posts. I have been screwing up big time with these weightgainers and now am going the right direction thanks to lac , kingkong, john stamphons who i have new found respect for now knoweldgeable bro. I am in a learning mode for 1 month please bear with me i have to learn more ****. to moderators if these threads get long just close them. The fans are still supporting me even though im not trying to be comical salu i got a lot of learning to do and have realized that so please give the monkey time . I am totally getting seriously about my diet and serisously about this stuff now. thanks boyz i know this is the last saluu ever bulking cycle next all well be cut for life. Thanks to everyone for advice even nutz and my canadian bro forget this name massacre i belive peace out.

You just said you were taking a break yesterday. That lasted really long.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    didn't this guy ban himself?

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    didn't this guy ban himself?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay even i am sick in tired of all my posts going for so long and i had a serious question for a change im not even making up jokes and people are still reading my posts. I have been screwing up big time with these weightgainers and now am going the right direction thanks to lac , kingkong, john stamphons who i have new found respect for now knoweldgeable bro. I am in a learning mode for 1 month please bear with me i have to learn more ****. to moderators if these threads get long just close them. The fans are still supporting me even though im not trying to be comical salu i got a lot of learning to do and have realized that so please give the monkey time . I am totally getting seriously about my diet and serisously about this stuff now. thanks boyz i know this is the last saluu ever bulking cycle next all well be cut for life. Thanks to everyone for advice even nutz and my canadian bro forget this name massacre i belive peace out.
    Saluu you havnt learned a fvucking thing. !!!! This is your first cycle, on a first cycle most people do 500mg of Test and eat a diet that is similar to the bulking or cutting stickies. You arnt doing any of that, you are pouring sh!tloads of gear into your fat arse and its not only a waste, but extremly irresponsible and dangerous.

Saluu if you're not careful you might die.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Saluu if you're not careful you might die.
    Or not be able to get a hard on for the rest of your life...Either way it's like death

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information