Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12

    Exclamation Help! My first cycle...

    Hi guys. I'm 22, 1.83m, 72kg. Currently I'm taking my first cycle. Today is the last day of my week 3. However, up to now, I only gained 6lbs and there are not much water retention (I would say, almost no). This is my cycle:

    Week 1-4: Anadrol (everyday)
    Week 1-12: Sustanon 250 (twice a week)
    Week 2: Nolvadex (everyday)
    Week 2-12: Mesterolone (everyday)

    My diet: I took about 5 meals a day. And I train 4-6 times a week. Does gaining 6lbs in week 3 sound good? When does Sustanon start working or to kick in usually? I heard that if I'm on sustanon, I'll start growing bigger in week 4-5. Is that true? I'm quite worried about it. Thanks.
    Last edited by getbig83; 04-15-2005 at 02:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Most of the weight you've gained is water from the drol.

  3. #3
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    I would start taking the sustanon at least every three days to take advantage of the propionate ester in it. I've taken it 3x weekly and personally liked it better than 2x weekly.

  4. #4
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    ^^^^

  5. #5
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    I would start taking the sustanon at least every three days to take advantage of the propionate ester in it. I've taken it 3x weekly and personally liked it better than 2x weekly.
    Not overdoses? My butt is still painful after last night's injection.

  6. #6
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    bump.

  7. #7
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig83
    Not overdoses? My butt is still painful after last night's injection.
    well get used to it. the prop in sust hurts like a bitch

  8. #8
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    u shouldn t use steroids ...man my dog is close to ur weight...go to the diet section, u seem to have no clue of nutrition...

  9. #9
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    u shouldn t use steroids...man my dog is close to ur weight...go to the diet section, u seem to have no clue of nutrition...
    Even with proper diet, I hardly could gain more weights. That's why I decided to take roids. Taking risk without gaining much weights is really not worth it.

  10. #10
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    well get used to it. the prop in sust hurts like a bitch
    I don't mind with the pains. But if no gains, that's so not worth it, dude.

  11. #11
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    without the right diet u won t gain anything besides water...I heard those arguments so often...it s ALWYS a wrong diet. pls post what u r eating!

    what makes u think that if u can t gain muscle mass naturally u will be able to gain it with steroids it won t happen...

  12. #12
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    without the right diet u won t gain anything besides water...I heard those arguments so often...it s ALWYS a wrong diet. pls post what u r eating!

    what makes u think that if u can t gain muscle mass naturally u will be able to gain it with steroids it won t happen...
    My diet:
    8am after wake up: 5 white eggs, 2 slices of white bread and soya milk
    11am: full meal
    3pm: full meal
    6pm: full meal
    9pm: chix breast
    10pm: protein shake
    before sleep: milk

  13. #13
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    what s a full meal for u? btw that s not enough...breaks are too long...if u r a hardgainer then u should eat every 2! hours. and no protein before bed...omne of the most important meals of the day...

    go get ur diet in check. no sense in using aas before...

  14. #14
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    what s a full meal for u? btw that s not enough...breaks are too long...if u r a hardgainer then u should eat every 2! hours. and no protein before bed...omne of the most important meals of the day...

    go get ur diet in check. no sense in using aas before...
    My full meal could be anything (of coz, i'll try to stay with healthy food and high calories one) because I am currently working. Eating every 2 hours sounds impossible for me because of work. But then again, I went to work out at 9pm. Yes, i have late workout because i am working during the day. so after workout, i take my protein.

  15. #15
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    no pain no gain, I cook all my stuff I eat during the day and take it to the office...I m working late hours too...starting at 8, leaving at 8...I managed things, tell me a good reason why u wouldn t be able to do this...?!

  16. #16
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    no pain no gain, I cook all my stuff I eat during the day and take it to the office...I m working late hours too...starting at 8, leaving at 8...I managed things, tell me a good reason why u wouldn t be able to do this...?!
    my offfice hours start at 9am-6pm. i need 1 hour to reach office. if i cook my own meal, should i wake up at 6am and prepared all the food? oh no man, i'm gonna be crazy... :P

  17. #17
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    I m preparing my stuff in the evening...I come home at 8.45 eat, rest, cook, go to the gym at 10, back at my house at 11.15, shake, bed, get up at 6.45 and start to the office at 7.20 with all my food ready

  18. #18
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I m preparing my stuff in the evening...I come home at 8.45 eat, rest, cook, go to the gym at 10, back at my house at 11.15, shake, bed, get up at 6.45 and start to the office at 7.20 with all my food ready
    dude, how i wish i could wake up early. this is the most difficult thing.

    no matter what, im gonna eat like mad. train like hell. and keep waiting when my sustanon will start to kick in. it's gonna be week 4 soon. i have to gain at least 15lbs. i want those thick bod... hahaha

  19. #19
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    I dont see the problem...u have to cook in the evening, that s all. and without food u won t gain 15 lbs. may b 15 water pounds that will leave after ur cycly is finished...

  20. #20
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig83
    Not overdoses? My butt is still painful after last night's injection.

    No you dont take a full ampule every 3 days just split your 500mg up over the 3 days i.e. 166mg ed for 3 days totaling 500mg pw. and rotate your inj sites glutes,tris,quads,delts for me

  21. #21
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    No you dont take a full ampule every 3 days just split your 500mg up over the 3 days i.e. 166mg ed for 3 days totaling 500mg pw. and rotate your inj sites glutes,tris,quads,delts for me
    I take 250mg twice a week. It would be easier to remember, Monday & Thursday. When does sustanon start to kick in anyway? I'm in week 4 very soon and I only gain about 6lbs.

  22. #22
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I dont see the problem...u have to cook in the evening, that s all. and without food u won t gain 15 lbs. may b 15 water pounds that will leave after ur cycly is finished...
    I am not good at cooking. I normally put the chix breast with a little bit salt and water into microwave for about 20 mins. That's it.

    Provided I take PCT, it's ok if I lose some weights, but not all. Hurmmm...

  23. #23
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig83
    I am not good at cooking. I normally put the chix breast with a little bit salt and water into microwave for about 20 mins. That's it.

    Provided I take PCT, it's ok if I lose some weights, but not all. Hurmmm...
    too many excuses...no good nutrition=no gains. wether u take steroids or not. and even if u gain 15 lbs u won t hold em, cause u r not eating enough calories and protein.

  24. #24
    getbig83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    too many excuses...no good nutrition=no gains. wether u take steroids or not. and even if u gain 15 lbs u won t hold em, cause u r not eating enough calories and protein.
    I'll try, dude. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •