Percentage of people doing it wrong.....

Help a buddy out getting him a lead for a bunch of dballs..I ask him why so much he said for some dudes that are afraid of the needle...and its like we both know their gains aint gonna last but they want to do it their way..So along with all the bad boards out there, kids in school (number prolly alot higher than what we know), people misinformed at the gyms and etc, also include no antis, orals only and just too young (high school kids)..Myself, people that I know from the gym, etc I know dudes that dont use anti's and I ask why they said "well I know some guy who didnt have any pct and didnt have any problems" I see some guys blow up quick and lose within same yr (prolly dball only)....What would you guess is the percentage of people using gear wrong...for example lets say out of 1,000,000 users..My guess would be 70-80%...(btw I posted this quest prolly 3.5 yrs ago but Im sure it went down with all my other post with the old server). I wanted to see if they percentage had changed since then...
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 04-16-2005 at 07:25 AM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well considering lately I've been teaching a lot of guys I know who have been using a lot longer than myself what "pct" is, I assume its pretty damm high.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Believe me where i am from PCT is almost unheard of, and dbol and winny and deca only cycles seem to be the norm. I try to tell these people but the still don't have a clue so i give up, you can't make someone listen if they don't want too.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard a classic yesterday..."you need to stay on clomid the whole cycle to keep gains". Hilarity...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Man when people try to tell stuff they hear on how to do gear it is usually very funny, so i just laugh and tell them that is BS.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The percentage of knowledgeable users is pretty low. Even most docs know diddly about gear. If you read this board for a few months, you will be, compared to the average juicer, an expert.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    95% i say.

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    werid my friend did the same got a lot of dbols for some of his friends who are scared of the pin. but its best they dont do anything. they are just harming themselfs in the long run and not going to look good. i tried to help but i give up i mean i dont know a whole lot but i read all the time to get what i need to know. I dont know anymore a lot of kids out there are giving us a bad rap because they are dieing not know what to do not assperating and all this is not good.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I think we are too quick to dismiss the DBOL only cycle. It does cause an increase in protein synthesis. Therefore, there are quality muscle gains that will stay with PCT. As long as they understand they will lose a large percentage of the illusory water-bloat, they can expect to keep some size with proper PCT. For example, if you gain 20lbs, understand you probably only actually gained 5lbs, and be happy. Also, dbol only cycles are usually first cycles, and most people haven't perfected the art of PCT by then anyway.

-SF

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Def the majority are misinformed

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    I got a guy I'm grooming for his 1st cycle but he can't get it thru is head that you have to have Test. He also want's to do a Dbol only cycle and is reluctant to buy anti-E's and PCT. He might find out the hard way when his he get's Deca dick or a nice set off boobies.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    bump

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    IT seems to me that these are the guys that will experience all of the side effects from using aas, not us that do it right (i am only 20, so i can't really say i am going to do it right)

I wouldn't be suprised if it was that high..........

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    95% i say.
    Plus we have to exclude pro-bodybuilders too....And I guess we gotta include are female counter parts too right??...I'd like to hear from some female users as well......

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    a lot of kids in my town.. like 17 year olds, young seniors in high school are juicin.. these kids will just get a bottle of test, and just "see how it goes"... they dont plan out cycles, they dont eat rite, they dont do pCT. they blow up for a lil, come off for a few months then do the same ****... very very very uneducated and unhealthy.. im tryin to get them to start lookin at this cite and see the importance of proper cycling, dieting, pct, etc. point being there are lot of people out there who dont know what the **** there doin

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    95% i say.
    Sounds about right.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    It's very sad but like another said around 95%... I wonder why steroids get such a bad rap, people have no idea what they are doing.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    No doubt. Steroids definitely aren't something to **** around with. You can't just "try it out" without planning and expect your health to be ok. Unlike pot or alcohol, you can't just get up one day and decide to try a little taste. Steroids are something that require tons of work to use properly. Tons of work for both the brain and the body.
    Last edited by SensP; 04-16-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I owe so much to this site. If it wasn't for this site I don't even know what I might be doing. Why? Because I have a buddy who has done 2 cycles before and he was going to hook me up with everything. Luckily some delays were made, and he wasn't able to get the gear on time. Thanks to that I had some free time to research and I found this site. I have learned so much off this site, I now know my buddy is a ****in idiot when it comes to gear.

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I won't lie, I've researched a TON before ordering my gear and I'm glad I found this forum to help me critique and finalize my cycle. Also it helped make more sense of the use of anti-e's and vitamins to help you while both on and off the cycle so you can keep your gain's and also help from growing some b**** tit's. It also helps filter out the fact's for the myth's of steriod usage. If only the media could do there research on roids instead of bashing them, then maybe people won't get the wrong idea. My hat's off to you guy's for the help you give us.

Thread Information