TRICK is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Are site injections effective?

anyone know if there is any increase in muscle size/hardness by doing site injections? does it really make a difference if you shoot into your tri's or delts or is it just the same to shoot glutes in terms of gaining any size advantage?
    i currently shoot glutes and quads to reduce scar tissue build up, but if i could gain a little size i would try delts or tri's. 500g sustanon 250 and 200g primobolan per week.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    To take advantage of site growth you need to use something that does not have an ester attached - Test Suspension, trenbolone base, nandrolone base, bold base, etc. just remember with unestered gear you should inject 3x everyday. None of the AAS you are using will give any site growth at all.

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    I agree with the statement that estered stuff does not promote site growth cause the stuff has to circulate all over to shed its ester.

BUT interestingly I do almost all my injections into my quads and have experienced a lot of quad growth that I never got even close to naturally. Specifically my quads have improved more than any other part of my body.

I've used prop in my recent cycles.

Maybe the trauma and scar tissue are accumulating too.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    anyone know if there is any increase in muscle size/hardness by doing site injections? does it really make a difference if you shoot into your tri's or delts or is it just the same to shoot glutes in terms of gaining any size advantage?
    i currently shoot glutes and quads to reduce scar tissue build up, but if i could gain a little size i would try delts or tri's. 500g sustanon 250 and 200g primobolan per week.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SYRIANSTALLION
    I agree with the statement that estered stuff does not promote site growth cause the stuff has to circulate all over to shed its ester.

BUT interestingly I do almost all my injections into my quads and have experienced a lot of quad growth that I never got even close to naturally. Specifically my quads have improved more than any other part of my body.

I've used prop in my recent cycles.

Maybe the trauma and scar tissue are accumulating too.
    If you're using prop and shooting almost entirely in your quads they'll going to be extremely swollen with a good deal of scaring. Some groups just grow faster while on cycle because of your genetics, like my lats explode on cycle but I barely inject into them.

Thread Information