Eastbay50 is offline New Member

NEED HELP- Stanazolic

Ok. I got a vile of this stuff called, Stanazolic. I cant find much info on it. I am 19 years old, 5 foot 10 and weigh 153 pounds. Im getting real tired of being so skinny. I work out 5 times a week and have a very healthy diet, but dont see results in my physique.
    I want to jump to at least 165 lbs quickly. Will this stuff help me do that. By the way i am still growing a lot as for heigth. I also want to gain a lot of strength.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Stay clean brother, if you are not gaining try increasing your calories and don't tell me you are already eating a lot, because if you do you better back it up with a list of all the food you eat in the day. At your age you should stay away from juice for a while and with proper training, nutrition and supplementation (legal kind) you should be able to reach 165 lbs. in no time. Good Luck.

I wake up in the morning and usually have about 4 to 5 egg whites. I also 3 pieces of bread. I will also eat a grapefruit and a kiwi. Or i will substitute for other fruit. To top that off I have one grapefruit. I eat this same meal for breakfast and after i work out at night. My lunch varies. Usually it is a Sandwich or a burger. I try to eat chicken for dinner at least 3 times a week. Before i work out i try to have some pasta or something full of carbs. I also use Nitro tech protein.

Well I already got this stuff. Do you think it will add muscle mass and strength on me. Basically can this stuff get me to 165 lbs or more. Or should I stack it with Deca -Durablin. If it helps I only want to use this stuff for a 4 week cycle. No more than 8 for sure
    Last edited by Eastbay50; 04-09-2002 at 05:24 AM.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    at 19 years old you run the risk of screwing yourself up FOREVER.

you will find that the bro's on this board are very reluctant to give cycle advice to guys under 21, because of the potential harm it can do to ya.

If all you are lookin go do is gain about 12 pounds, just eat like a mofo and you will be there in no time. Save the juice for later

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    like most of the guys here i agree with what MIKE said about your age! you should stay clean for a few years more yet, however........ if you intend to do this despite our advise i would rather you do it safe so........

i have not heard the name Stanazolic although it is very similar to Stanozolol which we know is winny. i would be inclined to keep this post bumped a bit longer until some of the other guys get a chance to take a look and comment on it, since of course we dont actually know what this stuff is yet!!

if you get desparate and there have been no helpful posts then please PM a moderator and try to get help before you start using the stuff!!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    TheStromba - bah!! you beat me to the post by 2 mins!!

serves me right for making a cuppa while i was in the middle of it!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    For starters, you are probably not eating enough right now to pack on muscle; what you listed would be considered 4 light meals and probably not even 100 grams of protien a day. Read up on some of the diets people post here. To grow you have to eat a lot more!

Stanzolic (Stanzolol) is not a mass-building steroid ; people use it for muscle density & hardness.

Seriously, you should wait a while to juice--and I mean that from the perspective of age and education. Read a lot more. Participate here and LEARN before you do something you will regret. Your statements so far show a lack of knowledge about basic nutrition and AS--two areas you should know well before you even consder juicing.

First off: read up on diets, that will help you a lot more than using AS will at this point!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea FOOD is key. I wakeup to 12 eggs in the morning. 10 Whites 2 Whole. I know how you fel like you want to use AS and I know we can't stop you but... if you work your ass off for say atleast 2 more years when you do hit AS you will see much better gains. AS is no miricle drug you gotta work even harder and diet better while on them. I suggest hanging around here and picking up some diet advise and heading over to the supps/workout forums. You will learn a lot.

BIGNIGPRO is offline New Member
    Stanzolic is made by Denkall Labs
    from Austrailia.
    Hey
    Eastbay try some Cell-tech for a while
    I've seen to gain 15lbs and kept 10lbs
    at your age

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...if you want to grow (bigger and thicker that is) there are TWO things you should change immediately.

1) You are not eating NEARLY enough or NEARLY as frequently as you should be. Your daily caloric intake should be around 2800-3000 calories per day. 30% from protein (210-225g/day) 50% from carbohydrates (350-375g/day) and 20% from good fats (unsaturated - 60-65g/day). These calories should be spread evenly over 6 meals per day (every 2.5 - 3 hours). Diet is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

2) I think you may be training too frequently. Cut back to 4 times per week. Train each body part only once per week (with the exception of calves and abs). Use heavy weights and low reps (6-8 reps) and work your routines around heavy, basic, compound, power movements.

Go check out the Diet and Workout forums and use your search key for training and diet advice. OH YEAH.....you're too young to be using juice...wait a couple of years. You can gain 15-30lbs naturally in the next year or two if you work hard.

Thread Information