Carth is offline Associate Member

Why Test with Tren????

Can someone please explain to me why Test is needed with Tren ? Yes I know.. for libido purposes. But why? I need a logical answer to this. If Tren is an androgen...then why add test? How does a Tren only cycle kill lidido?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Tren will definetely shut down your natural test. Which means no test at all in your system which can lead to alot of bad sides.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    cause the two fukin rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Tren will definetely shut down your natural test. Which means no test at all in your system which can lead to alot of bad sides.
    Care to explain? I need a logical answer please. And if it shuts down your own test...then why not just take HCG during? Or Proviron ?

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    cause the two fukin rocks
    Great answer!

joevette is offline Banned
    Tren acts as a prolactin and so shuts down your test production even faster/harder then estrogens. Without any test in your system you will lose your libido.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Tren acts as a prolactin and so shuts down your test production even faster/harder then estrogens. Without any test in your system you will lose your libido.
    So then just take Cabergoline ( Dostinex ) and this will suppress prolactin.

no test in your system can cause lack of motivation, low/no sex drive, tiredness, depression, emotional problems.... etc

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    no test in your system can cause lack of motivation, low/no sex drive, tiredness, depression, emotional problems.... etc
    Doesnt' answer the question. Not being rude bro. It just really didn't. Read what I have been posting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    So then just take Cabergoline ( Dostinex ) and this will suppress prolactin.
    Yeah, you could try a cycle with Tren , cabergoline, and proviron . Let me know how it goes.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Sounds like you're a heard headed person and aren't going to be happy with any reply that any one gives you. All of the explenations given were good, solid, smart answers and you come up with an anti-answer or somthing.

But the to question, I wouldnt say it's NEEDED, but it is a smart thing to do which is to add a test. It just makes things easier on you.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Joevette hit it! Prolactin is an anti-sex hormone in that it inhibits sexual desire in both men and women.

Ive got the perfect reply. Ive done tren in doses up to 150mg eod and Im one of those lucky people who doesnt loose sex drive at all on it. Plus with tren I keep more gains that with any other aas. You wont die with a tren only cycle nothing bad happens. No need to buy any ancillarys except I did run a little bromo at 150mg eod, but at 50mg to 100mg eod I dont need any ancillarys except clomid for pct and thats it. Cheapest and more importantly best aas Ive ever used cant wait to do tren enanthate cycle only in the future.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I think what Carth is trying to say is that if you can take supps to counter no test side effects then why do you need test. I believe he is looking for more of a scientific anwser and that is why he is shooting down the replies. Carth, I think the same way bro on alot of things that are said around the net.Hope you find the anwser your looking for.

AKA GLOCK40_1979

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    I think what Carth is trying to say is that if you can take supps to counter no test side effects then why do you need test. I believe he is looking for more of a scientific anwser and that is why he is shooting down the replies. Carth, I think the same way bro on alot of things that are said around the net.Hope you find the anwser your looking for.

AKA GLOCK40_1979
    ****!!!! Finally a logical thinking person! Close...but still no cigar though! LOL Sorry. LOL

I still didn't get the scientific reason as to why we need test with tren ! Seems like everybody is just rehashing info that they read. Come on peeps! Put your thinking caps on!

Once again...why do we need test with tren. And some of you are going to answer..." because for libido " YES!!! I know! But why!!!! ????

Tren is an androgen. Right?! Ok! So why Test?! Tren is already an androgen.Because it will shut you down...meaning your balls? OK THEN!! THEN TAKE SOME HCG !!! right??

You guys keep rehashing over and over again. I'm starting to think that even you bros don't know the reason why.

Tren is not a prolactin. It's a progestin (a female sex hormone). Progestin's multiply estrogenic side effects, and can cause prolactin levels to increase, by stimulating the progesterone receptor, among having other negative sides. In addition, tren lowers thyroid levels, which also can cause prolactin levels to increase.

Because estrogenic side effects will be compounded by progesterone, that can cause sexual dysfunction alone.

However, the increase in prolactin can lower LH (leutenizing hormone). LH is necessary for the production of male sex hormones, and excessive prolactin is positively correlated with a deficiency of male sex hormones, including testosterone . Yhose lowered levels of male sexual hormones can cause infertility, impotence, lack of agression, etc...basically all of the sides experienced by elderly men (who have corresponding low levels of testosterone ).

Hence those lowered levels of male sexual hormones and testosterone need to be replaced by endogenous testosterone (injectable test), in order to avoid those side effects.

Is that along the lines of the answer you were looking for?

Just because tren is an androgen, and shares that one trait with test, doesn't mean that it pocesses all the traits of Test. Tren doesn't aromatize like test, test doesn't act as a prolactin like tren, and tren doesn't support proper sexual functioning like test.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Tren is not a prolactin. It's a progestin (a female sex hormone). Progestin's multiply estrogenic side effects, and can cause prolactin levels to increase, by stimulating the progesterone receptor, among having other negative sides. In addition, tren lowers thyroid levels, which also can cause prolactin levels to increase.

Because estrogenic side effects will be compounded by progesterone, that can cause sexual dysfunction alone.

However, the increase in prolactin can lower LH (leutenizing hormone). LH is necessary for the production of male sex hormones, and excessive prolactin is positively correlated with a deficiency of male sex hormones, including testosterone . Yhose lowered levels of male sexual hormones can cause infertility, impotence, lack of agression, etc...basically all of the sides experienced by elderly men (who have corresponding low levels of testosterone ).

Hence those lowered levels of male sexual hormones and testosterone need to be replaced by endogenous testosterone (injectable test), in order to avoid those side effects.

*Tren is not a prolactin. It's a progestin (a female sex hormone). Progestin's multiply estrogenic side effects, and can cause prolactin levels to increase, by stimulating the progesterone receptor, among having other negative sides. In addition, tren lowers thyroid levels, which also can cause prolactin levels to increase.*

Then why doesn't it cause bloat then if it mutliplies estrogens sides? And for prolactin....dostinex is the answer to solve that problem. You also say Tren lowers thyroid levels? I was on Tren last year for almost 12 weeks straight and my thyroid levels came back fine!

*However, the increase in prolactin can lower LH (leutenizing hormone). LH is necessary for the production of male sex hormones, and excessive prolactin is positively correlated with a deficiency of male sex hormones, including testosterone. Yhose lowered levels of male sexual hormones can cause infertility, impotence, lack of agression, etc...basically all of the sides experienced by elderly men (who have corresponding low levels of testosterone).

Hence those lowered levels of male sexual hormones and testosterone need to be replaced by endogenous testosterone (injectable test), in order to avoid those side effects.*

Then why can't we just take HCG during a cycle? That will mimic LH right? And I know another amateur bodybuilder that takes Proviron while on Tren/Winny and he says that he is fine. That the proviron helps him get wood.

You seem to be disputing my claims...

Well...

All of the claims I made in the above post are fully referenced in the Tren A profile I edited as well as the Parabolan profile I wrote. Both are in this forum.

You don't have to "trust me" or "take my word for it"...you simply need to search for those 2 threads and look up the references.

thats why im glad hes back!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Use test. It's the right thing to do.

You seem to be disputing my claims...

Well...

All of the claims I made in the above post are fully referenced in the Tren A profile I edited as well as the Parabolan profile I wrote. Both are in this forum.

You don't have to "trust me" or "take my word for it"...you simply need to search for those 2 threads and look up the references.

Oh NO! Fully trust you. Its just why didn't those things happen to me? It is the same thing like you telling one of us that 500mgs of Test per week will get us bloated and give us gyno. Yet! Why can I take up to 1gram of Test per week and NOT bloat up or get gyno? See what I mean?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Oh NO! Fully trust you. Its just why didn't those things happen to me? It is the same thing like you telling one of us that 500mgs of Test per week will get us bloated and give us gyno. Yet! Why can I take up to 1gram of Test per week and NOT bloat up or get gyno? See what I mean?
    everybody will react to hormones differently. I dont have gyno issues with 1g
    of test and some people get boobs with 400mg.
    sure you might be fine running tren alone, and some people wont.
    I also believe that it is not as hard for the body to recover after a cycle that has test in it. the quicker the recovery the more gains you will keep.

Thread Information