Thekid17 is offline Banned

Need Help With D-Bol

My brother just recently acquired some D-bol pills. They came in little baggies of about 7 each, and are blue. I'm pretty sure they work cause he got em from a friend who uses them. I was wondering what a good routine would be, I heard for the first week you should take just 1 a day, second week 2, 3rd 2, 4-5, 1 again (we are splitting it so itll last 5 weeks) its my first time and It's the only one I am using, just wanna test it out...Is this a good routine to follow? Some feedback would be nice, by the way I'm about 135, and am 17. I have a pretty good build of muscle, last time I tried measuring my fat it gave me an error message, I've been working out since the 8th grade and I am a Junior in Highschool now. I heard after discontinue I'd lose some of it but I'd keep a lot of what I gained...Again, feedback would be great!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    C'mon...dont U think your a little young for gear...let alone a D-bol cycle

...lol somone must be joking, did U even read the Motivational
    thread below this one..??? check it out

Do people just register without even reading a few
    threads...let alone a few pages. Im not complaining, but it seems to
    happen very often here....or something

houseofpain is offline Banned
    where to start:
    you are too young, not educated enough
    dbol only cycles are a no no, and why pyramid them like that? keep the blood levels stable. my advice to you, be patient, read, LEARN
    ~HOP

oh BTW as soon as a mod or someone with powers sees this you will be banned. this board is for people who are 18yrs of age or older.
    ~HOP

one last thing....ask yourself this

Am I ready to stick myself weekly (min) with a 21 or 23 guage 1.5 long needle ?

Thekid17 is offline Banned
    I didnt post to get ridiculed because I am to young I posted because I have a question. Now put aside my age, I heard you should run Test E with it, and I'm thinking about it. And I am getting info from My Master who is a 4th degree blackbelt who has been using Different steroids for over 15 years, has fought in Rage of the Cage, and other tournaments, I think I got a good source of information, along with what I have been reading from this website. Please answe my question, would test E be good with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid17
    I didnt post to get ridiculed because I am to young I posted because I have a question. Now put aside my age, I heard you should run Test E with it, and I'm thinking about it. And I am getting info from My Master who is a 4th degree blackbelt who has been using Different steroids for over 15 years, has fought in Rage of the Cage, and other tournaments, I think I got a good source of information, along with what I have been reading from this website. Please answe my question, would test E be good with it?

DONT GET COCKY KID!! ASK your sensei for the info...LOL

yes test and dbol would be a good cycle for e noob. however, i dont care if your "master" has golden nuts and sucker punches cripples for a good laugh, IMO you are far too young.
    1-10 500mg EW of test E
    1-4 30mgs ED of dbol
    that would be something along the lines a noob would do but you are too young my friend. i dont mean to ridicule, you should just take the advice and grow on it.
    ~HOP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

look

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid17
    i've been here a long time and seen all this **** too many times over. your "master" is a ****ing idiot to suggest it and i question his morals to tell you to do something illegal. you have no idea what you are doing. i don't care if he fought in the rage in my colon. you have no need for this at your age. you will thank yourself later. patience is the key to success. in anyone hungry for success there is always a clash between patience and passion. passion tells you to accumulate everything now as you are hungry for success. patience makes you a man as you have taken the steps to achieve your goals through proper planning and perseverance. tell your master to call me so i can teach him how to be a man and not give ill advised advice to impressionable young adults

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope this is a really bad joke...

Age aside, you weigh 135lbs, EAT SOMETHING! Even if this wasn't the dumbest idea you could possibly come up with in your 17 years on this earth, where would a 135lb boy have enough muscle mass to sink a 1" needle into anywhere on his body? Be realistic, you're not ready for this level, train hard, eat a cow or better yet a whole herd of cattle and then come back in 5 years.

"rage in my colon" LMMFAO
    ~HOP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I hope this is a really bad joke...

Age aside, you weigh 135lbs, EAT SOMETHING! Even if this wasn't the dumbest idea you could possibly come up with in your 17 years on this earth, where would a 135lb boy have enough muscle mass to sink a 1" needle into anywhere on his body? Be realistic, you're not ready for this level, train hard, eat a cow or better yet a whole herd of cattle and then come back in 5 years.
    nothing is more anabolic than food

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i don't care if he fought in the rage in my colon.
    lmfao I had ringside seats to that last night and man let me tell you there must have been one hell of a title on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    nothing is more anabolic than food
    Exactly, when I started out I was exactly his size, 5'11 135lbs. I got tired of it and it may have taken about 8 years in total but I'm now 5'11 240lbs and only the past year has been enhanced with AAS, I owe it all to chicken breasts, canned tuna and macaroni!

Thread Information