Thread: ** Steroids?

Tank12 is offline New Member

** Steroids?

Hi, has anyone ever heard of a lab called ** Lab?. They sell everything but in liquid form. The person who i talk to swears its the same as the overseas ones. He told me to ask in all the forums that people would say his products are great. Please let me know what you think. Thanks !!

** I will promise to keep names of sources off the board**

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    hey bro, edit your lab name, it's against the rules to post lab names.
    If you want a source check, pm a vet or mod.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes edit your post and remove his name. But to answer your question H is the man and has good stuff

Sorry, I didnt realize..

Sorry Guys, Im new to this forum and didn't realize i put the name of the lab. Are these liquids as good as the real stuff?. Please let me know what you think. I have been off for about 8 years and wanted to start another cycle. I couldn't find anyone trustworthy enough to buy anything from until I found this guy H. He says that these are 100% real. When I was really into it 8 years ago this type was unheard of and thats why im asking if they are as good. Please give me all your input.

Thanks

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank12
    Sorry Guys, Im new to this forum and didn't realize i put the name of the lab. Are these liquids as good as the real stuff?. Please let me know what you think. I have been off for about 8 years and wanted to start another cycle. I couldn't find anyone trustworthy enough to buy anything from until I found this guy H. He says that these are 100% real. When I was really into it 8 years ago this type was unheard of and thats why im asking if they are as good. Please give me all your input.

Thanks
    Doesn't get any better. I think his liquids are better than the tabs or capsules. I back him up 100% anytime..

Are they real or immatations?

Are these products the actual real deal or supplements?. I never heard of this type before. I used to just get the name brand injects and orals stuff. Please let me know any input you can give me. Are the side effects the same?. I have heard so many stories about UG Labs and it made me alittle paranoid.

Are these products the actual real deal or supplements?. I never heard of this type before. I used to just get the name brand injects and orals stuff. Please let me know any input you can give me. Are the side effects the same?. I have heard so many stories about UG Labs and it made me alittle paranoid.
    They are the actual real deal bro, not supplements. I use him for all my needs, great guy always comes through, fast T/A too. I have been using him for over a year now.

Really

Does he have injects to?..Im trying to figure out a cycle now. I used to combine Sust and Deca in one pin and then take 5 dbol a day. What kind of cycle do you do of these?. Are the side effects the same?

Thanks for all your help. I hope you understand why im a little paranoid. I just want to know whats going into my body. there are so many scammers out there.

Thanks again.

Yeh all the oils are injectibles.

Here is a good cycle for you:
    Week 1-12 Test 500mg/week
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg/week
    Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day

Pins

Do you know if he sells pins also?..Usually the glass amps come in 1 cc. How does he sell them..

Bro, thats too much information here, shoot him an email and talk to him or you can PM me if you want..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u can get pins online.... mine came in a week... cheap also...

Sorry !!

Sorry Dude, I tried to PM you but for some reason it says i dont have access to PM. Do you know how I can get access.

No no idea but his come in 20ml multi-dosed vials and you can buy needles online or you can ask him..

Size

What a good size to get

I use 3cc needles 23g 1.5' to draw with and then change the tip to a 25g 1' to inject with. Up to you though..

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    alot code talk going on

LOL..U need a certain amount of posts before U can PM someone now...now sure on the number...

Hmmmm...

Thanks, You guys are great. A real big help for a NEWBIE, LOL !!!

Thanks, You guys are great. A real big help for a NEWBIE, LOL !!!
    np

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    H is private, so if you havent been in with him or have some good refs, it's gonna be hard to get it directly from him. Liquids are the same as pills, its just cheaper and easier to suspend the powder in liquid than to cap it or press it into a pill.

Thanks

Thanks, I actually have contacted him directly. He told me to ask around about his product. It seems like he gets a great rating. I was just nervous putting UG Lab injects into my RAT !!!...I got spoiled using Organon and Ganabol, Russian D-bol etc. Back in the day (10 years ago). this type of gear was unheard of.

Are all the side effects the same?

I guess...

Thread Information