Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    greengenie1234 is offline Junior Member
    clen it is intense

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    "Let my people grow" ??? is he the mosses of BBing?Nigga please.......

Funniest shit I'ev read all day. Thanks Pinn.

And hey kids don't play around with T3 it'll shut your thyroid down forever..........................

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCobra
    whats the best anabolic fat burner to run with, if your cutting up natural

+

= lean, skinny, happy bitch....

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    now THAT is the best thing Ive seen all day....
    and Pinns comment made me laugh so loud my buddy came over to see what was wrong.. lol

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    incrediable picture Justin Sane

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey pinnacle, happy belated birthday bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    please bitch...I have female clients that look better than your skinny,pathetic ass.The only bone you can pick are those chicken wings you tote around that you call arms...lol....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Blue
    ascendant seems intelligent and did have quite a few good points, why are people trying to attack his credibility? Just because there are many unqualified personal trainers, why assumes he's one of them? Or for that matter is unqualified? Just wondering
    I wasn't attacking his credibility as trainer. All I read were the latter posts where I came across this ridiculously indecipherable hodgepodge pre-Copernican thinking that looks suspiciously like an amalgam of confused quotes.
    Originally Posted by ascendant
    don't make me bust out my einstein/hawkings up in hea! fact DOES depend on probabilities cause all facts have exclusions based on relativity. with facts you are assuming a truth under certain constants that are often taken for granted. it's just like nothing is impossible, just improbable. take a fact and apply it in different laws of physics and the fact is no longer applicable. it's all relative.
    To which I wrote 1 + 1 = 2, which refuted his entire paragraph of multiple statements.

And that Holmes quote when taken ‘IN’ context is meant for deductive reasoning not physical sciences. Loosely defined, Physics could be considered the study of impossibilities…”Gravity makes it impossible for oceans to float into the sky”; “It was impossible for the bullet to hit her because of it’s trajectory”; “The capacity of the his engine and incline of the hill makes it impossible for him to get a speeding ticket there”, etc.

So again, I don’t know what he studied but those statements are ridiculous!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-09-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

+

Sane tell me that's just a pic you came across and not a new recruit!
    Please!

M.

koksy is offline New Member
    clen
    he asked for a fat burning agent not a sarcastic remark like
    diet and cardio bro your lazy kinda shit

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Justin, give me the name of that girl ASAP.......

Quote Originally Posted by koksy
    clen
    he asked for a fat burning agent not a sarcastic remark like
    diet and cardio bro your lazy kinda shit
    Why dont you learn how to STFU newb. your sarcastic remark doesnt even make sense you cockhelmet. before you go on some rant about not being a newb, why dont you take your 20 posts and shove them up your a$$ where that last sentance of yours came from.
    I could eat a bowl of Alphabits cereal and sh1t a better comment than you.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Yum, is that Natcha peyre?
    Nice pic justin Sane

prolly gonna be suspended for that rant, sorry but i am having a super bad day. i know i shouldnt take it out on other members.
    so i'm sorry kosky.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    I could eat a bowl of Alphabits cereal and sh1t a better comment than you.
    BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA
    How did i know you would appreciate that one Pinnacle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    "Let my people grow" ??? is he the mosses of BBing?Nigga please.......
    LMAO!! Funny shit Pinn

Happy Belated Big Pinn!!!!!!
    Gold

Yup..its her. Google that name and
    pics will come up, but I wont post
    them here, I'll get in trouble

Geodogg is offline Associate Member

+

giggitty gigitty giggitty !!!

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Angry

k, first of all "pinnacle", show one productive statement you've had in this thread whatsoever? you're unproductive and worthless for those looking for answers on here. you jump in to criticize others with no opinion of your own other than judgement on others in the most pessimistic perspective possible. you should get a better hobby...

as far as your question "Here's an impossibility, "no matter how high you can jump you can't touch the stars." Make it improbable", here goes... if a wormhole existed above you which you jumped through and it's event horizon was beyond it's point of no return, you could essentially be reaching to any point in space beyond that wormhole where it re-opens again through our space-time, including but of course not limited to a star. however, it's improbable that you would find a localized wormhole here on earth to jump through, however the occurence is not impossible. another assumption you made was the origin of your jump. you never said the jump had to be from here on earth. if you jumped out of a spaceship in a direct path to the sun and no other gravitational fields in space pulled you off path, even after your body disintegrated on it's way there, the atoms of your body would still "touch" the star. the possibilites of proving you wrong here are endless...
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-11-2006 at 01:38 AM.

i was just stating the glaring differences in your profile and what you say. you just seem like a tool to me, all you do is contradict yourself every other sentance.

and as for your signature...
    Last edited by WEBB; 03-09-2006 at 04:26 PM.

your weight varies from 200-260, and your not on a lot of gear?
    you posted your bf% as of now, but not your weight?
    and you got your first cert. when you were in grade 7? you couldnt pass sex ed. but you got a cert. in personal training?

You are to messed up to even try and comprehend, good luck douche bag.

i dont like this thread he has...

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=229116

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Thanks I missed that one.

This guy is incorrigible.
    His logic is so backward I can't even rebut it. I said 'jump' which we all know the definition of and he returned "...first of all, if your jump is given assistance by some kind of propulsion system, you can accomplish the task."
    Propulsion system, wouldn't that be launch?

I said '1' a well defined integer, and he returned “…one what? if you look at the object as a whole, they'd each be one.” Some people are islands unto themselves, and this guy is his own universe.

Ascendant, what color is the sky in your world? And don’t tell me because they all break down into nanites that there’s no such thing as color, sky, or world. LOL
    Where's that laughing rolling around on the floor smilie when you need him?

Stick a fork in me! I'm done with this goofball.

M.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Pinn got issues....

BackSlashREE is offline New Member
    just wanted to make a comment...... a large number of members on this bored are interested in burning fat.. either while cutting and building muscle or just getting in better shape. As always the members offer great advice but one viewpoint is always brought up that diet and cardio are the ONLY real ways to achieve this goal...

let us not forget the major role your metabolism plays in burning fat... and how your metabolism is genetically predispositioned! My best friend is bulking and eats eight meals a day with a rediculous amount of calories in protien carbs and some fat... with almost no cardio work and all lifting he still as a six pack and low BF% (last measurement was under 10%) My other friend has just as dedicated of a lifting plan but runs countless miles a day, plays on an indoor soccer team, and a company basketball team. If he took in half as many calories as "friend 1" even with all of that lifting and cardio he would be fat as shit haha

As a result he keeps a much stricter caloric intake and during the summer uses varying forms of ECA to increase his metabolism.

So I apologize for being long winded, but just wanted to make some of you aware not everyone is blessed with a turbo metabolism in thier gene pool. And although we all know there is no substitute for a disciplined diet, steady lifting plan, and regular cardio exercise.... some people still may need to add to their training a supplement to boost thier metabolism.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    We all can't be like Pinn...

Quote Originally Posted by BackSlashREE
    just wanted to make a comment...... a large number of members on this bored are interested in burning fat.. either while cutting and building muscle or just getting in better shape. As always the members offer great advice but one viewpoint is always brought up that diet and cardio are the ONLY real ways to achieve this goal...

let us not forget the major role your metabolism plays in burning fat... and how your metabolism is genetically predispositioned! My best friend is bulking and eats eight meals a day with a rediculous amount of calories in protien carbs and some fat... with almost no cardio work and all lifting he still as a six pack and low BF% (last measurement was under 10%) My other friend has just as dedicated of a lifting plan but runs countless miles a day, plays on an indoor soccer team, and a company basketball team. If he took in half as many calories as "friend 1" even with all of that lifting and cardio he would be fat as shit haha

As a result he keeps a much stricter caloric intake and during the summer uses varying forms of ECA to increase his metabolism.

So I apologize for being long winded, but just wanted to make some of you aware not everyone is blessed with a turbo metabolism in thier gene pool. And although we all know there is no substitute for a disciplined diet, steady lifting plan, and regular cardio exercise.... some people still may need to add to their training a supplement to boost thier metabolism.

Why I feel like chyming in on the side debate on this thread, I dont know, maybe I am more awake today than I usually am at work at 10am haha...

As for Pinnicle's statement regarding certs... I will have to agree... My girl is a dancer and walked into a gym to use the studio... the manager talked her into taking the PT tests just cuase she was hot and she passed. Not taking anything away from her ability, or any one else's who is certified, but results speak much louder than credentials.
    Last edited by BackSlashREE; 03-10-2006 at 09:09 AM. Reason: clarity

brutesinme is offline Member
    christ, it's a masters CERTIFICATE. As was stated before, you can get thesre pointless certificates anywhere. I love it when someone trys to rub their education in your face when they don't have much. Probably the first one in his trailer to go to online college.

For me to get back on topic, or for those still in this thread concerned with burning fat.... LIPODRENE is a pretty good product.

It does have ephedrine in it but off the top of my head I don't know how much per serving. Each dose has 100mg of caffine, along with green tea extract and hoodia for appetite suppressing.

Not too dangerous and with 2-3 pills a day you should see noticable results.

ascendant give it up.

you joined this month and already your trying to match wit with some of the most renowned bros in here?

[BackSlashREE]
    That is a very good point and those are highly lucid examples. In defense of the often quoted “Cardio and Diet” philosophy to which I also subscribe, it is meant in reference to the ‘average person', in this case meaning those whose metabolic functioning falls within the range of normalcy. Of course there are anomalous outliers within all distributions, of which both your friends appear to be (though on separate ends of the curve). So though the advice is prescribed like water, it is also nearly as important.

However, from the tone of your writing it is as if your example is meant to be a refutation rather than an exception. And this would be incorrect logic. For example, one could conjecture that because there are numerous people who either don’t exercise, eat properly or both yet have consistently clear check-ups, that the two are not valuable together. Such an assumption though somewhat illogical based on the example, is obviously erroneous. The human body requires both to provide optimal health, and this is illustrated by longitudinal (over time) research which brings us back to friend one. Eventually, as he ages he will lose this mutant-like ability, because cardio and diet are Ponce de Leon’s long sought fountain of youth, at least relatively speaking. I’ve seen it happen many times, to individuals who have become accustomed to neglecting the gift of a fast metabolism (not that your friend does or will)...they age, lose it, and become obese due to the poor habits they've developed and lack of employing cardio and diet principles, previously compensated for by their superior metabolisms. In this fallen, Biblically speaking world, time and age at best normalize us all and at worst cripple many.

It’s too bad we gotta get old.
    - Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers)

M.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    don't know why everyone feels a need to flame me, but i didn't "boast" about my credentials, "pinnacle" asked me so I gave them. should I not have mentioned my cert because most people think it's worthless? it's from ifpa. you don't like it that's your problem. personally i'm sick of having to defend myself because people think if you're a personal trainer you know nothing. don't know what you're looking for instead, but he asked and i told him now it's suddenly that i'm "boasting"?

never said i knew everything, but i was under the mistaken impression that this place is for discussion. seems like only long-term members are supposed to give opinions from what most of you are saying. is that what makes you feel better about being here for a long time, you think you get special priveledges of being able to speak up and us new members aren't supposed to? get over it, i'm just trying to help guys, you don't like my advice, don't listen, easy as that, but no need to flame me. i'm not the most knowledgeable person out there when it comes to all this and i know that and I never said i was. just here to learn and try to help.

Magic32, I am new to the board so I should try and be clearer since you guys dont know me as well. Regardless of your body, and how it differs from "normalcy" there is absolutly no substitute to a healthy diet and proper excercise. And there is no pill, liquid, or trick that is a shortcut to that or a replacement of that. So I strongly agree with you there. And I also should have added both of those friends are 23 yrs old.. So your point regarding age and the slowing of your metabolism as age progresses was right on point as well. The "norm" is that because it is the majority and most consistent, there for although many exceptions are prevailent, they can in no way refute what the established majority is... since we are using that to measure the difference between other cases the norm is more like a standard to compare exceptions

The most important thing to keep in mind is that proper diet and exercise must be the foundation to achieve any of the goals we are interested in on here... and those building blocks can be tailored depending on the personal situation. I think some people on here forget that not everyone asking the question is in the exact same situation as they are.

As for ascendent... people are not flaming you because you are new... I am newer than you and admittedly have less knowledge than you in many of these areas I would presume, and have yet to be flamed. All my posts have been responded to with great input and I appreciate all the bros that have taken the time to share thier knowledge and advice with me. Furthermore, the people on here that hold the most clout is not because of the amount of time they have been a member, but because of how objectivly and openly they have presented thier facts, opinions and experiences.

Also remember, we are all dudes on here concerned with strenght, mass, and many have some altered testosterone levels haha, so aggressive competition is goign to come out. If you take it personal you will def get flamed because when it is all said and done no one knows you, you are just words you typed on a compupter.

One thing I can advise you on is think before you speak, respect others before you expect them to respect you, and the amount of information you give and recieve on this forum will be much more valuable!

----Ree

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    ANDROGENS BURN FAT,NOT ANABOLICS

sorry if this was already posted,I didnt read any of the posts in this thread as the topic is too boreing

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

+

Too skinny for me bro,I like em with some meat on them.Id break her in 1/2

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You guys need to realx and act like adults. I have had like 4 reported posts from the same guy in this thread and it is getting retarded.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information