MrKadugen is offline Junior Member

Letro VS Arimidex?

I was thinking of using letro, but while doing my research I have read that letro can kill sex drive so I have begun to rethink using it...BUT...I have also read that some people have said that letro has broken up some of thier gyno (after using it orally and applying it topically as well). So that makes me want to get it and try it (cause I have a few small gyno lumps behind my niplles from my last cycle).

I am about to place an order for some anti-e's and it's between letro and arimidex (I will also be using nolva during my cycle too). But none-the less I was wondering if anyone has found that using arimidex can reduce present gyno like letro has been reported to do?

As it stands I'm going to order some nolva and clomid, but I don't know if I should get letro or arimidex....any suggestions/what works for you?....and has anyone found that arimidex has the ability to break up gyno like letro?

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Letrozole is much stronger than Anastrozole.
    About anti-gyno qualities... i'm not sure. Nolva will work on that, though.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    I took less letro than most people do, and it killed my sex drive. Switched to l-dex and no problem. Not quite as dry as I was, but still happy.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yes letro does kill sex drive in some people.... but thats only some. it keeps u a hell of alot dryer than l-dex does though.

letro is a generation-III drug which stops about 98% of conversion. while l-dex is a gen-II drug that stops about only 70%.

if it does kill sex drive jsut cut the dose a little... that is what i did. i dropped down to .65mg/EOD and it still worked great for me.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    it fvck my sex drive at anything higher than 1.25 mg eod. anything below that and i'm in the clear. you can cut letro to as little as .5 mg and still have results.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i just jumped on letro to see how it effected slightly puffy nips and very small lumps from my last cycle. i'm only about a week or so into it, but i believe it feels like the bumps are getting smaller and the puffiness is reduced a bit. so far so good on the sex drive.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate letro and will never use it again. Liquidex is a much better choice

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I hate letro and will never use it again. Liquidex is a much better choice

why exactly do you hate it, TRE?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It kills your sex drive even when on heavy amounts of test. It also keeps too much water off, you want some water to help increase your strength. In a sense it limits your gains. Liquidex keeps off almost the same amount of water and keeps estrogen levels low. Without killing your sex drive

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i liked letro. but i couldn't run anything over .25mgs ed or else the little man would get pissed! keeps you dry though, strong stuff!

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I was using 2.5 of letro and is killed my drive but I adjusted my dosages to 1.25 and everything was ok after that.

Thread Information