Thread: NCAA Drug Test

gettnthere is offline Associate Member

NCAA Drug Test

I play div I baseball.I finised a short cycle of deca 17 months ago.I think it was about 8 weeks long.Didnt get very high in dosage, maybe 300 mg for a couple weeks in middle of cycle,but didnt get above that.I have low bodyfat,like 8%,not real low but decent,cardio or lifting everyday.very active.Ive read those are all factors in reducing detection time.Am i okay if i get tested in next couple weeks?

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member

gettnthere is offline Associate Member
    Yea saw that.But there are plenty of quotes from guys on here who say the detection time can be pushed a few months shorter with a couple exceptions like how much you took in the cycle, bodyfat,etc.looking for a little more than just that chart.thanks though

nanook is offline New Member
    Vales Original Formula, you can buy it in any head shop, simple mix drink 2 hours pre test lasts for 6hrs after that I passed all my NCAA tests PH stick and all, just follow instructions to the letter. Worked for me w/ juice and pot. good luck

LL08 is offline Member
    I wouldn't swear by the charts. Depending on the tester the test might be more or less sensitive. Ie. IOC Vs NCAA use tests with different precision...Although deca is one drug that isn't hard to pickup...if you drink lots and with lowish bodyfat you should be alright 18 months would be a lengthy period for it to be detected. be careful though bro..

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    I dont know about D-I but I played D-II ball and when they tested, they didnt test for roids unless they suspected, then it was a seperate test/

LL08 is offline Member
    If its an nCAA test they'll test for roids. If its a school one they probably won't.

As for your question there is no way to know for sure but chances are you will be fine.

-LL

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    good point LL my test was a school test.

Unoid is offline Member
    deca is one of the drugs that lasts a lot longer in your system.. If I was you I'd find the drugs are the shortest kept in your system thats testable, and do some offseason cycles.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    deca is one of the drugs that lasts a lot longer in your system.. If I was you I'd find the drugs are the shortest kept in your system thats testable, and do some offseason cycles.
    Bit late for this. Good point for the future, sure.

-LL

Thread Information