Would it be too late for winny at this point or no?

I'm closing in on the end of a 15 week cycle of prop, tren ,eq. I just bought a bunch of shit tonight from my buddy. He says that his winny is killer and that he doesnt think it would hurt too bad to close out the cycle with 4 more weeks of the winny. Problem is I'm out of test and everything else, and dont want to start another ester of test at this point. Is 4 weeks of winny eod pretty useless at this point or would I be ok? That will extend the cycle to 19 weeks if I do it.

bump

Ahhhhhh **** it, I just shot it, looks like I'm going for another 4 weeks. Wanted to wait, but my buddy keeps telling me how hot this oil based winny is, I had to test it out, I'll save the rest for the next cycle in July or August

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well everybody has their opinions that's for sure. your buddy likes winny, I think it's crap. but you'll never know how you like it until you do. So I say go ahead and try it, 4 weeks is a bit short, but not by too terribly much. When does/did your prop, tren , and eq end?

wired-up is offline Member
    i'm also not too crazy about winny. made my joints hurt. as symatech said, what was your results from the rest of your cycle, and where do you want to go from here? what would be your desired result from the winny?

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    what kind of gains to you get with the prop tren eq cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    i'm also not too crazy about winny. made my joints hurt. as symatech said, what was your results from the rest of your cycle, and where do you want to go from here? what would be your desired result from the winny?
    My results were very pleasing from the cycle of the EQ, prop, tren . I also did a little clen and some T-3(which BTW I'm not too fond of) My dosage of prop was 100mg ed, the EQ was 800mg week 1, then 400mg the rest of the cycle. The tren was ran at 75mg eod. Alot of people like it ed, but I think I get more bite out of EOD shots of the tren. It was really wierd, my bodyweight was around 223lbs when I started, and by the end of the 15 weeks it was around 225lbs, but the fat had dropped dramatically. It got to a point where it seemed no matter how tight I ate or no matter what I did losing weight was inevitable. To be 100% honest with you guys, I think the prop was too high. Even after the T-3 the weight just stayed the same. I was really considering doing a show, but between the cost of the NPC memebership, entry fee, gas and hotel stay, posing trunks, oil, etc etc. I just didnt wanna shell out that kind of cash for a show I knew at my weight I would not win. If I can come in at 198 I'll be diced, probably get 1st, maybe overall. So the plan is to stay under 225 lean throughout half this summer, then try to cut more and more for a national qualifier in Oct. I'll start the next cycle probably mid July. I know its probably not much time off, but sometimes you just gotta say **** it. I got alot going on in life, and I just feel like now is my time to get on that stage while I still can. I suppose the point of the winny is to try to drop a little more and hopefully keep me around 215-220. Alot of guys on this board will swear up and down that test needs to be run higher, and blah blah blah, but I dont buy it for some compounds. So this next run the test will be minimal allowing less bloat(say 250-350 mg/week tops) the EQ will either be 600 or 800/week, still undecided, and the winny will be 50 mg eod for a good 8 weeks or so, maybe bumped up to 50 ed a couple weeks out from the show. This type of winny I have my buddy says he like cut up almost too fast on it, and had to drop his dose. So 50mg eod I think will suffice. So thats the plan, here is a pic of my condition this spring, as you can see not bad, but def light heavy class would be better than the 225 I am here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would it be too late for winny at this point or no?-posing-pics-3-24-05-003.jpg   Would it be too late for winny at this point or no?-posing-pics-3-24-05-012.jpg  

winny won't make you loose weight. if anything, it will help you gain weight. you don't take an AAS to loose weight. diet cardio will help you loose the weight. AAS will just keep the muscle you already have on a low calorie diet. what was your diet like? how many calories? cardio? you look good for sure. you're a big dude. guess i'm just a little confused on your goals versus the gear you're taking. if you do run the winny, run it ED, not EOD. the half life's too short for EOD to be worth it.

well, from what I understand winny sucks water from you, so wouldnt that help you shed a little weight?

it didn't do that so much for me. that would be controlled by your diet. if you want to shed some water, just get a diuretic. it's cheaper and more effective at ridding water than winny.

Thread Information