Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 62
  1. #1
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430

    do you know what really pisses me off?

    when someone simply disagrees with an answer you post to a thread without offering the reason why they disagree.

    i am all for people having an opinion of their own but it sickens me when they cannot offer any constructive advice and simply rant "i disagree!".

    many seem to critiscise purely because they have a different opinion.

    elaborate for the whys and wherefores for disagreeing and offer some of their own personal constructive insight.





    i feel better now i have got it off my chest!

  2. #2
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    I disagree.

  3. #3
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I disagree.
    LMAO

    I wish I would have got to this one first.

  4. #4
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    i knew that would happen !

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    really what are your opinions on it?

  6. #6
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    just fn with ya. Sometimes people put very short posts because the question being asked is stupid or common sense.

    Sorry about stealing your thunder meso.

  7. #7
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    learn to deal with it is my advice. You wont stop it and you're definitely not going to change it, so just relax and enjoy the stay. Make a post about how you enjoy reading the posts and how informative they are to helping you achieve your goals. Just a thought??

  8. #8
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO

    I wish I would have got to this one first.
    lmao on your location.

  9. #9
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    you're all wrong about everything

  10. #10
    esone's Avatar
    esone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    185
    i agree

  11. #11
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    you agree with who esone?

    me?

    or the rest?

    i just think it is immature for someone to disagree but offer no arguement.

    these boards are meant to be an aid to gathering information.

    i wish i was as knowledgable as the so called EXPERTS who are so experienced they cannot offer constructive input.

    i was maybe spoilt as when i started on boards i was a member of meso where i found people more willing to give constructive advice.

    i agree many stupid questions are posted and that this is also a far busier board but a little respect to all the members would be appreciated.

    flaming only leads to newbie or inexperienced members being scared to post what maybe a silly question but by not finding out they learn nothing.

    i am sure this was not the intention of the admin when they constructed this site.

  12. #12
    EFEC's Avatar
    EFEC is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I disagree.
    I CONCUR

  13. #13
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    i disagree with this thread bein in this forum..

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I disagree.

    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    when someone simply disagrees with an answer you post to a thread without offering the reason why they disagree.

    i am all for people having an opinion of their own but it sickens me when they cannot offer any constructive advice and simply rant "i disagree!".

    many seem to critiscise purely because they have a different opinion.

    elaborate for the whys and wherefores for disagreeing and offer some of their own personal constructive insight.





    i feel better now i have got it off my chest!

  15. #15
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    I agree.
    At one time or another everyone on this board had zero knowledge about AAS thats why when someone posts a stupid question on here i will not flame them.
    Because at one time myself and everyone on here was just as ignorant about AAS.
    AMEN.

  16. #16
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    Maybe you can help change those attitudes by asking the proper secondary questions. Often you have to pick carefully whose advice you will take. Other times people assume knowledge that is not there by the original poster. If you know the reasoning you could help fill in the gaps and if not maybe you can draw the information out for the person asking the question.

  17. #17
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    If I may add:

    I also feel that newbies sometimes get intimidated
    of asking questions...maybe all the test around
    I think its the lack of proper posting hurting them.

    As a newer member, the thing that bothers me is the
    lack of respect from the younger guys. Their age is
    obvious from their words. But man...there seems to be
    alot of that going around as of late.

    Im learning, so will they

  18. #18
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    If I may add:

    I also feel that newbies sometimes get intimidated
    of asking questions...maybe all the test around
    I think its the lack of proper posting hurting them.

    As a newer member, the thing that bothers me is the
    lack of respect from the younger guys. Their age is
    obvious from their words. But man...there seems to be
    alot of that going around as of late.

    Im learning, so will they
    I disagree... I'm a 'younger member' with plenty experience under my belt.

    Other 'younger members' would not get a hard time if they did like other (respected 'younger members') on this board do/did...Which is: come here and learn...I find noobs stretch out threads adding 'dittos' etc. to up their post counts...manytimes reaching 1000 posts (and being here for 2+ years) and still unfamiliar with the basics: asking questions that'd be expected of someone with 1/1000th of their post count(and 1/6 of their time here).

    ~Narkissos

  19. #19
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    waaaaa my pussy hurts
    i dissagree
    and i'm not gona friggin tell ya why!

  20. #20
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I disagree... I'm a 'younger member' with plenty experience under my belt.

    Other 'younger members' would not get a hard time if they did like other (respected 'younger members') on this board do/did...Which is: come here and learn...I find noobs stretch out threads adding 'dittos' etc. to up their post counts...manytimes reaching 1000 posts (and being here for 2+ years) and still unfamiliar with the basics: asking questions that'd be expected of someone with 1/1000th of their post count(and 1/6 of their time here).

    ~Narkissos
    Maybe U miss understood me. Not younger as in an actual number.
    Younger as in yo, yo, this...and all that kind of talk. U must
    admit some of the "younger members" threads are hard to read
    and sometimes hard to understand as well. The post count thing
    seems to go around w/ that "age" thing as well...
    I personally feel quality is better than quantity. Up until yesterday...I never had a question of my own, beacause I did the research,that gave me
    the extra confidence doing what Im doing, knowing what I know.
    But if I know something that will help someone, I will help...the way it
    should be from all.

  21. #21
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I disagree.
    You're wrong!

  22. #22
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Maybe U miss understood me. Not younger as in an actual number.
    Younger as in yo, yo, this...and all that kind of talk. U must
    admit some of the "younger members" threads are hard to read
    and sometimes hard to understand as well. The post count thing
    seems to go around w/ that "age" thing as well...
    I personally feel quality is better than quantity. Up until yesterday...I never had a question of my own, beacause I did the research,that gave me
    the extra confidence doing what Im doing, knowing what I know.
    But if I know something that will help someone, I will help...the way it
    should be from all.
    Point-taken


  23. #23
    guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In The Pink!!!!!
    Posts
    424
    Jesus H. Christ, does anyone have any vagisil?

  24. #24
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    i do, i use it on my dick so i can last longer, kinda numbs it!

    HAHA
    and i dont disagree with that!

  25. #25
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    thankyou ss1476 and j martini for not being as childish and unhelpful like so many of the other sad individuals.

    anonimity allows people to grow large balls and be disrespectful to others,these same people may not be so quick to spout crap if they were confronted one on one.

    it is easy to hide behind a keyboard.

  26. #26
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Can't we just agree to disagree? If so, then you can disagree with this statement, but it's ok because we have all agreed for it to be. However, if you are planning to disagree with this agreement, then I agree, we need some solid reasons. Agreed?

  27. #27
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    ok then i agree.

    or do i disagree.

    now i am not sure.

  28. #28
    russia dog's Avatar
    russia dog is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    669
    like OMG

  29. #29
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    thankyou ss1476 and j martini for not being as childish and unhelpful like so many of the other sad individuals.

    anonimity allows people to grow large balls and be disrespectful to others,these same people may not be so quick to spout crap if they were confronted one on one.

    it is easy to hide behind a keyboard.
    EXACTLY. The guy wanted to get something off his chest and some of you make a joke out of it.. NO FLAME POLICY... REMEMBER THAT guys...

  30. #30
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    your a friend for life buylongterm!

  31. #31
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    your a friend for life buylongterm!
    Anytime bro.. It pisses me sometimes when someone makes a joke out of someones thread. This board is to help people out not to run them off the board. That's why we have a no flame policy....

    Peace,

    BLT

  32. #32
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778

    do you know what really pisses me off...

    lemme guess when you're in the locker room and everyones dick is bigger than yours
    or maybe coming home to find your woman with the neighbors dog

    might even be when your dog bites you as it licks peanut butter from your...

  33. #33
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    its just unfortuneate members don't abide by the rules.

    as was already stated yes new members can research but once they have a basic understanding all they want is confirmation that they are doing the right thing.

    flaming only leads to them possibly bieng intimadated with regards to posting a question.
    this is unhelpful and hindering to their gains and learning.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    I agree.

  35. #35
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    the only dick you would have bigger than mine is the one on your forehead thegr8one!

    am i getting better at flaming??

  36. #36
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    its just unfortuneate members don't abide by the rules.

    as was already stated yes new members can research but once they have a basic understanding all they want is confirmation that they are doing the right thing.

    flaming only leads to them possibly bieng intimadated with regards to posting a question.
    this is unhelpful and hindering to their gains and learning.
    whoaaa nelly i aint flamin anybody i just have a sick sense of humor

  37. #37
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    so do i.

    thing is gr8one no one seems to get mine!

    think it is to do with i am in the uk and most seem to be from usa.

    different sense of humour i guess.

  38. #38
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    oh i think you're sense of humor is great
    I like you Toc you're not like the other kids here in the trailer park (pikey hang out )

  39. #39
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    i like you to great one maybe even love you!

  40. #40
    VIXI's Avatar
    VIXI is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,020
    They don't mean anything by it I'm sure...or at least that's what I tell myself...they make fun of me all the time...lol

    seriously though...you were expressing an opinion...which you are entitled to do...and it's not like your venting really required any kind of response...just you blowing steam...so it's not like anyone gave you a shitty answer...they just made light of your situation...which in the internet world really shouldn't be that big of a deal...and just like you're entitled to whine j/k...hehe...people are allowed to say they think someone's wrong without having to feel like they need to explain themselves...I just remember what my parents taught me...you don't like it...TOUGH...just my 2 cents...xxxSass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •