Reptile is offline Associate Member

inj. question..Aspirating?

ok so after i stick myself, how far back do i have to pull on the syringe to make sure im not in a vessel? Should i pull it back almost all the way to make sure im not drawing blood, or is this bad practice? Im all ready to go this is my final question, im just mad nervous about shooting into a vessel cause im using deca and test, and ive read that injecting oil based gear into a vessel can cause coma and death. So how far do i need to pull back on the syringe to be 100% sure that im not in a blood vessel?

Also, where is the best place to inject with the fewest blood vessels, Ive read that its in the buttox and glutes, is this accurate? What are the odds of hitting a blood vessel or vein in the upper/outer butt section? How dangerous is this and how likely is it to hit a vessel? Have lots of people died like this? I just cant shake the fear that something will go wrong on my first shot.
    thanks bros

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro.

I have always inject my glute, and I have never hit a blood vessel. And by the way, glute IS your "buttox."

Like you said, just make sure you are shooting on the upper and outer section of your glute. Check this site out... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Just pull back on the syringe a bit...you should notice blood flow in quite easily...more easily than the oil based juice you just sucked into the syringe.

And I was nervous the first time I injected, I had cold sweats and everything, but after the first time it got ALOT easier. Just aspirate , if no blood fills the syringe, then inject. If blood does get sucked in, then pull out the needle, and inject some where else.

The first time is always the worst.
    Good luck!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea just pull back on it with a little tension..chances are if your not in a vein, it will suck back into place.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Don't sweat it. I have done a lot of injections in my ass and haven't hit a vessel yet. But I have hit a vessel in my quad. Wasn't that big deal at all. And I'm not exactly a injection stud, it still gives me butterflies.
    Last edited by Ranger5; 05-04-2005 at 03:53 AM. Reason: typo

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Figure out where your going to do it. Relax the muscle. Jam it in fast.(hurts less) Pull back the plunger a little, if no blood push it in.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    what roid said..just hold the plunger for a few seconds

creepS is offline Banned
    when you pull it back you should see bubbles in the syringe and a little feedback from the plunger. dont worry if you see blood when you pull it out,you prolly just passed a vein.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    see now this gets me thinking. When you guys are doing injections yourselves im sure you must move that needle just a liiiittttlllee bit. what if you pull back and you dont hit a vein, than by accident u go just a tiny bit deeper and u do hit a vein and then u inject...is that even possible? just a fear i have---

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    see now this gets me thinking. When you guys are doing injections yourselves im sure you must move that needle just a liiiittttlllee bit. what if you pull back and you dont hit a vein, than by accident u go just a tiny bit deeper and u do hit a vein and then u inject...is that even possible? just a fear i have---
    Bro, you are worrying way too much. You put the needle in virtually all the way to begin with. Pull back just a touch as mentioned by someone earlier you should see an air bubble or two in the syringe, if you do you are good to go. If you see blood in the syringe you need to withdraw the needle and try again but if you are injecting in the right spot in the glute chances are very slim that you are going to ever get in blood. Check out the pictures on the steroid .com page or at spotinjections.com which show exactly where to inject in the glutes, quads and shoulders.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Figure out where your going to do it. Relax the muscle. Jam it in fast.(hurts less) Pull back the plunger a little, if no blood push it in.

DO NOT JAM IT IN

slowly push it in,

****be sure to wipe down area and pin to make sterile.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    DO NOT JAM IT IN

slowly push it in,

Im not sure who told you how to inject but they didnt know *hit. If you go real slow it will hurt more.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    dont wipe down the pin either. This increases chances of contamination. The pins are already sterile. You could get half a cotton ball in your a$$ or something!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i inject slowly..have done the jab method too..neither hurts

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    im too much of a bitch to jab it in..props to the spotinjeciton website good stuff

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

Im not sure who told you how to inject but they didnt know *hit. If you go real slow it will hurt more.
    Jantzen is right, as it is quite retarded to just jam the needle in. You could end up breaking it off inside your body.

By the way, if it really hurts that much then you're a puss.

Man up.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks guys, doin my first inj tommorow, i just pinned my bro and it went ok, im gonna have him do the inj for me tommorow as well, until i get the hang of it. i started the dbols today, and tommorow ill shoot the test and deca . wish me luck bros.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    DO NOT JAM IT IN

slowly push it in,

Have to totally disagree with you here buddy. It should be a jab and quickly in. But thats nit picking.

DO NOT WIPE THE PIN!..

The pin is sterile, DON'T TOUCH IT.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Jantzen is right, as it is quite retarded to just jam the needle in. You could end up breaking it off inside your body.

By the way, if it really hurts that much then you're a puss.

Man up.
    I guess I have to say it again. If your going to piss in someones cornflakes know wtf your talking about. You need to go to a hospital or watch people get a flu shot and stop being such an uneducated hick.

Just to add my .02 to the jab it in, or push it in slowly debate...in my opinion the technique is dependent upon the muscle group that you are injecting. Not too much to worry about when injecting your quads or glute, but I personally wouldn't be careless enough to jab quickly into my delts, bis, or tris. But hey...I'm just one man.

Thread Information