sick and tired on cycle.

current cycle:
    test prop 100mg ED
    tren ace 75mg ED
    anavar 80mg ED

the var and prop are from a trusted source and the tren i made myself. it's been 5 days since i began this cycle... i feel like total crap. aside from the prop pain (which is tolerable)... i've had the nastiest cough, coughing up green sh*t. i go to work at 8am and get out at 4pm... i work an office job, by the time i get home i immediatly need a nap. mustering up the energy to train is the hardest part.

i took yesterday off, but did bi's and back 2 days ago and got a semi-decent workout which required me hitting the bed immediately following. i felt almost dizzy during and after my workout. THIS SUCKS! i can guess it's test flu, but it's been days... when wil this go away?

i eat ok. take my vitamins. drink lots of fluids.

toolman is offline Banned
    Coughing up green mucus means you have a bacterial infection of either the sinuses or lungs. Whenever you see green mucus, go to the doc and get antibiotics.

That said, prop will also cause you to feel like shit as it is the main test flu offender. However test flu is feeling like shit, week, etc and does not cause green mucus. Your body adjusts and you will feel better in about a week...that is as long as you get on the antibiotics as well for whatever infection you have.

yeah i figured it could be a sudden dent in my immune system to explain for the nasty green cough. i'll git me some antibiotics to get rid of this test flu. i just want to feel good again and be ready to lift.

i'm considering switching the test prop to test enanthate because i woke up this morning and i couldnt even walk... and thats 2 days after my last quad shot! test-E plus a clean diet and some liquidex will do me just fine to get some LBM on this cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    yeah i figured it could be a sudden dent in my immune system to explain for the nasty green cough. i'll git me some antibiotics to get rid of this test flu. i just want to feel good again and be ready to lift.

i'm considering switching the test prop to test enanthate because i woke up this morning and i couldnt even walk... and thats 2 days after my last quad shot! test-E plus a clean diet and some liquidex will do me just fine to get some LBM on this cycle.
    Test flu isnt giving you the green mucus and antibiotics will not help you with test flu. What it will do is clear up the infection giving you green shit to begin with. Stick with the prop. It is a hard start the first time around but so much better gains without the bloat of test E.

Thread Information