Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I didn't read the post but props to you for the apology. Your not the only N00b to take up the attitude you obviously did however you are the only one to openly apologise that i have seen, so one chance bro. take it and way to get your name known after only 3 posts.

-LL
    Maybe that was the point... and I dont trust people that change there mind so quickly...

I think he is waiting and plotting something

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A lot of "thought" has to go into a "hierarchy" thread such as that one, and at the time it was the FIRST post of the said thread starter. So, OBVIOUSLY this was on his agenda for quite a while it was not just some lack of judgement at the time.

Apologies are good, but they don't make anything "go away".

~SC~
    Amen to that! There was planning behind it...
    thats why Im so irritated about it!

Good Luck Jeff

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Hope that xanax doesn't cost you a smashed Impreza bro
    Finally someone knows what my car is....I swear I hav'nt met anybody that wasn't like "why did you put that big wing on your car"...I actually got pulled over last night for driving too aggresive is what the officer said so they towed my car away into the night..Now Iam starving because I let my girl take my Acura to her parents for the weekend..Anybody want to bring me over a carton of eggs...Iam starving, I guess I could walk the ten miles or so to a store..LOL No I'll just starve...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Finally someone knows what my car is....I swear I hav'nt met anybody that wasn't like "why did you put that big wing on your car"...I actually got pulled over last night for driving too aggresive is what the officer said so they towed my car away into the night..Now Iam starving because I let my girl take my Acura to her parents for the weekend..Anybody want to bring me over a carton of eggs...Iam starving, I guess I could walk the ten miles or so to a store..LOL No I'll just starve...
    LOL..not sure on the eggs
    I know your car, quick indeed

Im a gear-heard. Thats my other hobby
    besides this I drive domestic, FORD and
    lets just say that my need for speed over
    my long years racing has brought the car on
    the bumper...literally, runs high 8's @ 160mph!!

Keep it safe on the street, nothing like a night @ the
    dragstrip if u havent tried...

"Just keep it between the lines"

I think this is official

LOL..those smilies crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    LOL..not sure on the eggs
    I know your car, quick indeed

Im a gear-heard. Thats my other hobby
    besides this I drive domestic, FORD and
    lets just say that my need for speed over
    my long years racing has brought the car on
    the bumper...literally, runs high 8's @ 160mph!!

Keep it safe on the street, nothing like a night @ the
    dragstrip if u havent tried...

"Just keep it between the lines"

I think this is official

LOL..those smilies crack me up!
    Since it's hijacked..All I drive is foriegn or in this one case a STi..I couldn't help it..Take a stock sti and put new turbo's,new headers,new exhaust and you have one cheap fast car..My old cars were a lexus IS300 with a supercharger,chip and some other toys and a M3 that I left alone..Iam
    going to bye a new M3 and throw the dinan turbo's on it and a mean exhaust Iam thinking black on black..Iam real excited about it..It won't be quite as fast as the sti but it's got the bimmer classiness..Anyways props because you know what my spaceship looking car is.. High 8's huh thats fast..

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Over time things are 'forgotten' especially things as trivial as this whole ordeal. If anyone holds a grudge against someone for something like this a year from now, you have serious problems.

Since it's hijacked..All I drive is foriegn or in this one case a STi..I couldn't help it..Take a stock sti and put new turbo's,new headers,new exhaust and you have one cheap fast car..My old cars were a lexus IS300 with a supercharger,chip and some other toys and a M3 that I left alone..Iam
    going to bye a new M3 and throw the dinan turbo's on it and a mean exhaust Iam thinking black on black..Iam real excited about it..It won't be quite as fast as the sti but it's got the bimmer classiness..Anyways props because you know what my spaceship looking car is.. High 8's huh thats fast..
    You do have a spaceship lol
    The lexus is sweet ride, classy. Stick w/ a blower
    that must have been a handful
    New beemer is sweet. Use www.zainobros.com
    for your protection on any ride...the best stuff around
    especially for black. I have affiliation w/ them, I shop there too..lol.

Yeeaa...running that fast is a handle, not to mention
    expensive...just so you know, anything over 150mph
    requires a parachute, and the rush from that alone
    is sweeettt.
    Just keep it smart on the street, its not worth loosing
    your ride or life over.

Ive said too much..

You do have a spaceship lol
    The lexus is sweet ride, classy. Stick w/ a blower
    that must have been a handful
    New beemer is sweet. Use www.zainobros.com
    for your protection on any ride...the best stuff around
    especially for black. I have affiliation w/ them, I shop there too..lol.

Yeeaa...running that fast is a handle, not to mention
    expensive...just so you know, anything over 150mph
    requires a parachute, and the rush from that alone
    is sweeettt.
    Just keep it smart on the street, its not worth loosing
    your ride or life over.

Ive said too much..
    I hear you it's hard to keep my foot of the pedal....Really hard...I need to get into some track racing...Let me guess,your a ford man so Iam guessing mustang with 600 horses...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A lot of "thought" has to go into a "hierarchy" thread such as that one, and at the time it was the FIRST post of the said thread starter. So, OBVIOUSLY this was on his agenda for quite a while it was not just some lack of judgement at the time.

Apologies are good, but they don't make anything "go away".

~SC~
    Absolutly right, it was malicous and he shouldnt be allowed on the site, if he were argueing with 1 person ok, but he was talking to us as a whole, shit can him!!!I'll lose faith in AR if he continues, garenteed(bad spell) he wouldnt say that face to face to any of us, hes a computer tough guy who will do AR no good!!Ever!!!

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    I hear you it's hard to keep my foot of the pedal....Really hard...I need to get into some track racing...Let me guess,your a ford man so Iam guessing mustang with 600 horses...
    Cobra power baby..

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Cobra power baby..
    You Ford boys..

LOL this post is funny. One conversation about cars, another about the doofus who pissed everyone off, and even some talk of prescription anxiety control. hahaha

So...

1.) I'm a BMW type guy
    2.) JuststartingNY. People deserve 2nd chances, stop being an as$hole. Give the guy a chance to redeem himself and if it doesn't, it's his own fault. Who knows what caused that thread to even come about. Banning is absurd imo
    3.) I still really like Xanax and if I was using some, Iw oudln't be able ot understand a lick of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cry0smate
    LOL this post is funny. One conversation about cars, another about the doofus who pissed everyone off, and even some talk of prescription anxiety control. hahaha

So...

1.) I'm a BMW type guy
    2.) JuststartingNY. People deserve 2nd chances, stop being an as$hole. Give the guy a chance to redeem himself and if it doesn't, it's his own fault. Who knows what caused that thread to even come about. Banning is absurd imo
    3.) I still really like Xanax and if I was using some, Iw oudln't be able ot understand a lick of this post.
    Laugh out fVckin loud..I like you the more everytime you post....
    What do you think about the new M3's with a dinan super charger..Thats really the way Iam leaning right now..I want to get some 19" chrome wheels for it too...We did cover alot of topics in a thread about nothing huh
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 05-08-2005 at 03:02 PM.

Well..much more than that.Its an 01' stang
    404 stroked R351 block, Aluminum rods,
    Billet crank,Edelbrock Glidden race heads.
    Ladder bars,mini tubbed,full 25.1 cert. chassis.
    I can go on...speedtraining knows
    Its a carb car, on motor alone it spun the
    dyno@ 872, and just over 1K w/ a 150 shot of nitrous

I gotta tell, road course is getting popular as of
    late...something to look into, I think U would like it.

BG

So...

1.) I'm a BMW type guy
    Listen bro dont call me an ASShole, 1 you dont know me 2you werent part of the thread and he wasnt talking to you ## theres better ways to tell me to calm down the name calln bro , makes me lose respect 4 you that you would be so quick to say that, have gotten some good info from you, but now have lost respect for cause some punk kid called us asshole roid heads

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Listen bro dont call me an ASShole, 1 you dont know me 2you werent part of the thread and he wasnt talking to you ## theres better ways to tell me to calm down the name calln bro , makes me lose respect 4 you that you would be so quick to say that, have gotten some good info from you, but now have lost respect for cause some punk kid called us asshole roid heads
    oh NO!! You dont respect me! Let me go hang myself because everyone knows that was my life long goal...../sarcasm

Bro, I said stop 'being' an as$hole. That is different than saying you "are" an as$hole. That's like telling your wife she's being 'bitchy'. That does not mean she's a bitch. When someone says to me "Stop being an a$shole," I think.. "Hmmm, I must be acting like an as$hole so I better stop."

I don't know if I can put it in better "Me Tarzan, You Jane" language than that... Sheesh cmon.....

King- The new M3s are SWEEEEEEEEET. Only if the wife would let me get one.... Bro if you put 19s on that it would be sick. Have to post up pics in the members area if you pick anything up like that.

cry0s<~~~~ said as$hole several times in the same post
    Last edited by Cry0smate; 05-08-2005 at 03:57 PM.

BG
    oh NO!! You dont respect me! Let me go hang myself because everyone knows that was my life long goal...../sarcasm

Bro, I said stop 'being' an as$hole. That is different than saying you "are" an as$hole. That's like telling your wife she's being 'bitchy'. That does not mean she's a bitch. When someone says to me "Stop being an a$shole," I think.. "Hmmm, I must be acting like an as$hole so I better stop."

I don't know if I can put it in better "Me Tarzan, You Jane" language than that... Sheesh cmon.....

King- The new M3s are SWEEEEEEEEET. Only if the wife would let me get one.... Bro if you put 19s on that it would be sick. Have to post up pics in the members area if you pick anything up like that.

I hear ya, you hurt my feelings now Im going to go cry in my pillow.......Also sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    I hear ya, you hurt my feelings now Im going to go cry in my pillow.......Also sarcasm
    LOL.. If I did truly offend you with my comment that wasn't my intention. I just saw a behavior and reacted to that behavior.

cry0s<~~~ needs a Xanax

BG
    LOL.. If I did truly offend you with my comment that wasn't my intention. I just saw a behavior and reacted to that behavior.

cry0s<~~~ needs a Xanax
    NY<______needs valuim

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm xanax

mmmmmmmmmmm xanax

well i did read the thread and think that, thas really cool what your doing as long as your sincere...who really cares?? nobody but this board has a reputation as being the best and it's for a reason. because members are put in check on occasion if they seem to not respect the board. That was a really big step #if it's sincere# because i know my ass wouldnt have done it. A.R. since 3 years ago i been a member has taught me alot, and has always been a great place to learn and to share knowledge. If it becomes anything less then that, I wouldnt want to be a member either.

Well..much more than that.Its an 01' stang
    404 stroked R351 block, Aluminum rods,
    Billet crank,Edelbrock Glidden race heads.
    Ladder bars,mini tubbed,full 25.1 cert. chassis.
    I can go on...speedtraining knows
    Its a carb car, on motor alone it spun the
    dyno@ 872, and just over 1K w/ a 150 shot of nitrous

I gotta tell, road course is getting popular as of
    late...something to look into, I think U would like it.
    OMG,I knew it was one of those super stangs..872 horses, thats insane...
    Bad a$$ car bro...

I'll have the car in less than two weeks and I'll have the rims waiting for it when it arrives from the factory...Iam normaly not the guy that post pics of his car but I just might have to in this situation....

OMG,I knew it was one of those super stangs..872 horses, thats insane...
    Bad a$$ car bro...
    HA..my motor is considered mild
    in that world. Sure its one of the top
    3 classes, but the insane stangs are
    the Pro5-0 class. Mid to low 6's @ more than
    215+mph... These guys run turbos as big
    as 107mm in competion, bigger in exhibition.
    Kong..the motor from carb to pan, dynoed
    built by a reptable shop cost me (at a deal) 27K..
    Titanium valvetrain, solid rollers.. I shift @ 8200-8400 rpm
    Launch (depnding on surface condition) anywhere
    between 5800-6300 rpm.

Iam normaly not the guy that post pics of his car but I just might have to in this situation....
    LOL..shes a nice ride, of course the lounge would
    be a better place

This thread has totally taken a different direction..

BG
    HA..my motor is considered mild
    in that world. Sure its one of the top
    3 classes, but the insane stangs are
    the Pro5-0 class. Mid to low 6's @ more than
    215+mph... These guys run turbos as big
    as 107mm in competion, bigger in exhibition.
    Kong..the motor from carb to pan, dynoed
    built by a reptable shop cost me (at a deal) 27K..
    Titanium valvetrain, solid rollers.. I shift @ 8200-8400 rpm
    Launch (depnding on surface condition) anywhere
    between 5800-6300 rpm.

LOL..shes a nice ride, of course the lounge would
    be a better place

This thread has totally taken a different direction..
    Thank god lol

where the hell is this thread going?

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I don't know...Iam going to say goodbye fella's I got to go take my mom out to mothers day dinner...Yeah I know Iam super sweet LOL Mommy
    Iam such a fag,Ayways later Hallmark holidays

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    good question, but it sho is a fun ride up a down a rollercoaster.

I'll have the car in less than two weeks and I'll have the rims waiting for it when it arrives from the factory...Iam normaly not the guy that post pics of his car but I just might have to in this situation....
    Too bad post them anyway!!! It's a sick ride bro

Haha...the End

I dunno, I'll probably buy tickets for the sequel

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    he only has 3 posts and this 1 is still alive and kicking... even if it has been hijacked a couple of times.......

2005 infiniti g35 6 speed fully loaded.... and i like xanax too..mmmmm

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Finish the fuc-ing xanex story!

mmmm valium

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    mmmm valium
    I concour!

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Finish the fuc-ing xanex story!
    What story??The one about the aliens and me and anal probing..Theres not much to tell there sport...

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    for some reason I got a visual of Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. You know when Johnny Depp trakes the Adrenocrome and he is wiggin out in the bed, His buddy starts talking abouit how he grew six cherry tits on his back and stops, Then Johnny Depp is sweating and tripping his balls off and says Finish the fuc-ing story, man! What about the glands!

What story??The one about the aliens and me and anal probing..Theres not much to tell there sport...
    lmao!

ElDiablo is offline New Member
    It is good to apologise that is for sure, but being a noobish person myself (not noobs to forums at all) I am looking at it as a learning experience.

He does explain a lot of what this community is about. It does help the new folks.

Degrading folks and calling them out isnt cool at all though.

my 2cent

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can you drink winny?

~SC~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information