Thread: First Cycle

fanatic is offline Member

First Cycle

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 180-185
    BF%: 13
    Experience: 2 years lifting; have NEVER used AS

Do you guys think a 12-week deca cycle with Winny for the last 6 weeks would be effective for a first cycle? Assuming I get average results from both, should I be pretty lean at the end of this cycle? Thanks a head of time fellas.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no, you should run test only as a first cycle. Test should be the base of every cycle and you need to see how you react. Run 500mg/wk of test e or cyp for 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. By taking deca (or just about any steroid ) without test, you risk suffering the dreaded deca dick!

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the impotence thing with deca . My main thing is that I don't want to gain a bunch of water weight during the summer; if it wasn't summer I wouldn't care.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    no, you should run test only as a first cycle. Test should be the base of every cycle and you need to see how you react. Run 500mg/wk of test e or cyp for 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. By taking deca (or just about any steroid) without test, you risk suffering the dreaded deca dick!
    Agreed.

0.25mg ldex daily will help combat water retention.

deca bloats the crap out of you too. Take ldex ed and it will help that. Not everybody bloats on test either.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    deca bloats the crap out of you too. Take ldex ed and it will help that. Not everybody bloats on test either.
    I forgot about that. Deca bloat was pretty bad for me.

So if I take test e with idex i shouldnt have to worry too much about bloating?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    So if I take test e with idex i shouldnt have to worry too much about bloating?
    Right and it is arimidex or a-dex, if you get it at AR it is l-dex or liquidex. Some can get by with a bit of nolva throughout cycle. Some do not even bloat at all. It is individual.

Mesomorphyl: The other day we went back and forth about winny with this. Even though it is my first cycle, do you think winny would be a good idea for the last 6 (or first six to kick start it) weeks?

Winstrol or winny is suppose to lower SHBG so more free test can help with muscle growth. So it can be benificial in the beginning to prepare receptors according to fukkenshredded, but would also be benificial to help at the end and can be ran right up into pct which would help levels stay up until you can start pct. Here is a post by FS...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Most people advise hitting the winny in the latter part of a cycle, for various reasons. Generally the most often quoted reason is that the gains are somehow 'solidified' with winstrol, or that winstrol will help remove the bloat that test can cause.

Well, here's a little something for ya --

Winstrol augments the ability of the androgen receptor to accept testosterone .

So, your best bet is to run winny either concurrent with test right from the start, or to run winny first for four weeks, then add test.

Just some information to help you maximize your mililiters...

FS

So do you think I could safely run winny and test together for 12 weeks? That seems like a long time to run winny.

dont run winny longer than 6 weeks. Since its your first cycle, start with test only and see how you react and if youre dead set on winny, run it the last six weeks, that way you'll have test in your body for a good 8 weeks before introducing anything else.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Running Winny lonnger than 6 weeks will cause some problems with your liver. Are you taking them orally or inject? Either way it is still toxic.

I would be injecting both of them. Anyway, I just talked to my source today. The winn is here but I have to wait on the test e. I actually told him that I wanted to do deca instead, but that was before i got on this board. Im gonna pay for it anyway since I did "order" it, but I am NOT going to run it this cycle- I'll just save it for another one. He said the test e may be harder to get though.
    I plan to start the test e sunday if I can get it. Would some please tell give as much and as descriptive advice as possible? ie. What time to inject; how much to inject; what anti-es I should have on hand; what water retention stuff to have on hand; etc... Also, any recommended training tips would be appreciated too. I know people usually get their best/fastest gains on their first cycles and that it is also to foundation of my future cycles; I just don't want to f@#k it up! Thanks a head of time. (stats are at the top of this thread if needed)

If you cannot find test enanthate go with cypionate .

Thread Information