GodLikeAbilitiz is offline New Member

Should I work out if I am on a cycle and sick

I have a quick question, I am on a beginners cycle of steroids jsut for some hardness (winstrol , nolvadex , clenbeutorol) and I have become ill with a bad sore throat and sick. Should I work out feeling sick or should I give it a few days. I am worried about working out and getting more sick, while at the same time not working out and wasteing the cycle. Any opinions?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    where is the test???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    where is the test???

he's right bro winny's no good if you don't include test

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    fuc*inell mate wats goin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, i have enough winny for 3 cycles so I took the first cycle just to see how i react, there has been a huge differnnce in my muscle hardness and it has helped me lean up alot. That was my only goal for now. I am planing on doing my next cycle with winny and somehting else but I have a problem with giveing myself a needle. Is there anything that I can take in pill form with winny or am I outta luck. Also woudl prmibolan or masteron be good to take with winny. I am not looking for a very powerful combo. I want hardness and leanenn, dont want to bulk up to much more.

Also, can you please suggest what I should do about working out and feeling sick, i think i have strept throat or somehting.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nolva with winny only is pointless.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    to answer your question, it depends on how sick you are,..if your 30-40% sick,,i say go for it,..if you're 40-60% sick,,,..get rest..you live to lift another day!

agree with cuttup. if you can lift, lift. if going would be 30% effort, don't waste your time. Oral only cycles are not good, and you will here this from many bros, if you aren't ready to inject, you aren't ready for steroids .

SInce i already have oral winny (alot of it) what should I take with it then, but I am looking for a steroid with very mild side effects and it does not have to be the most powerful. I am only looking for a lean hard lok, not to really get much bigger. I have heard primo and masteron are mild and very ferw said affects, but I am sure u are all gonna say test.

By the way, i could probably lift not to bas today but my sinuses are freaking burining and it hurts to breathe.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should run it with sum form of test mate.

should really incorporate some form a test. just like booz said

Test Test Test....it Needed......i Am Sick Right Now...and Im Still Killing The Gym....

Thanks guys I guess I will suck it up and down and bunch of cold medications so my nose will stop running, then go to the gym and eat halls while im workin out. I guess all i needed was push, but i still dont think i can do any cardio or I will be stuck in bed for a few days.

Also, i have some of that prohormone animal stack stuff I got a while ago, should I just get rid of it or is it still gonna help even a little if I take it later while I am maintaining?

Thread Information