creepS is offline Banned

Exclamation My PCT QUESTION,help out a confused bro :)

hi.
    well soon i will be getting off my cycle and could uzse some help about PCT(with this gear i have).

ive been using test E for 7 weeks and then ive switched to Sustanon (my gf thre my test away :\) for the remaining 3 weeks. i will also do 2 weeks of proprionat to cut down some more.
    cycle length is 12 weeks.

ok here is the question:
    i have 2 filling of HCG 5000UI and have 12 tabs of Clomid(50mg).
    do you think i could use this for my pct. if yes, how would you reccomend it.
    if no,please state why and what would you.

selwan is offline New Member
    creeps

off the subject here but as a first timer (soon) how was the test e and sustanon ? how were the results? Your question is one i would like answered too!

creepS is offline Banned
    its good. you have tou nderstand that test is test,only difference is in their half lives

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    hi.
    well soon i will be getting off my cycle and could uzse some help about PCT(with this gear i have).

ive been using test E for 7 weeks and then ive switched to Sustanon (my gf thre my test away :\) for the remaining 3 weeks. i will also do 2 weeks of proprionat to cut down some more.
    cycle length is 12 weeks.

ok here is the question:
    i have 2 filling of HCG 5000UI and have 12 tabs of Clomid(50mg).
    do you think i could use this for my pct. if yes, how would you reccomend it.
    if no,please state why and what would you.
    HCG is used mid cycle and should not be run during PCT. Do a search on HCG or read the educational stickies for more info. You should use clomid, but you don't have enough. Read this thread it will answer all your questions about PCT Pheedno's PCT

Thread Information