abrick is offline Associate Member

Talking Just a few cocktails....

So im one week into my cycle of tren , sust and winni. Feel pretty good and wanted to celebrate. I promised not to drink at all...but i met this hot fittness chick and next thing i know shes buyin me vodka'club sodas. I had 3 total!! But i drank a glass of water and popped some liver pills in between each cocktail. How bad do you think this will effect me? We hooked up so i thought it was worth it.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    not again ..this is the second one this week...delete it...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    So im one week into my cycle of tren, sust and winni. Feel pretty good and wanted to celebrate. I promised not to drink at all...but i met this hot fittness chick and next thing i know shes buyin me vodka'club sodas. I had 3 total!! But i drank a glass of water and popped some liver pills in between each cocktail. How bad do you think this will effect me? We hooked up so i thought it was worth it.
    You're fine. Try not to drink while ON, but I'm glad you got some tail. End of story.

'nuff said.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ... 3 drinks is ok.... I personally messed up big time... Im finishing my cycle in a week..... wednesday there was a major party in school which I had to attend... well I got hammered... I mean hamered, Im also on orals right now... end result: 2 days out of gym and just now being starting to able to eat really.. Easily the worst hangover in my life... I know, not smart and cant be healthy, wont let it happen again... I mean there is a huge difference in hangovers: without gear < on gear < on gear and 17aa's... Well anyway, y am i telling this? no reason really except I would advise against it.. sux in many ways and cant be too healthy...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    You're fine. Try not to drink while ON, but I'm glad you got some tail. End of story.

'nuff said.
    ditto.

Thread Information