Thread: m1t kick in

bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow m1t kick in

hello all i have recently started a cycle of m1t extreme made by ids .. i am taking two pills a day =20mgs a day

i havent felt anything as of yet when will it start to kick in...?? are these even reall....
    says on the front of the bottle... Methyl(in red)-1-Testosterone EXTREme.. then it say 90 387 mg capsules... and then 10mg methyl-1-test(in red) then on the bottom it says dietary supplement.. methylplatform series.... sorry for no pics.... the ingredients read as 17-alpha-methyl 1-testosterone 10mg
    bergamottin 100 mg (6,7 dihydroxybergamottin DHB)
    proprietary blend 255mg (bupleurum,hoelen,cayenne)
    Viatmin b6 2mg
    Vitamin b12 6mcg
    niacin 20mg....

sorry for no pics but is this real ... the bottle is a boxy kind of shapeand there is a little bit of a yellow background behing the methyl-1-testosterone extreme on the front.... i dont know if i am just acting too fast but could these be a rip off... i fell a little bit tired ... but i dont know PLEASE HELP....

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    those bottles of mt1 and shit like 1ad u find dont do all that much anyhow especially all alone i tried that shit it will do a bit but ull see side effects way harder than anyhting else might as well just juice it if ur gonna use that crap

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally I think there are better and safer things to take than M1T. Get some test, you'll like it a lot better than that poison in a bottle

Ok Well Since I Have Already Bought M1t And Have Heard Great Stories Of People Using It... Can You Please Answer The Questions

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    To answer your question, Yes that's it. Are the capsules yellow?, if so then that's the real deal. Make sure to get some milk thistle for your liver and don't run it for more than four weeks. Do you have your pct?
    good luck,
    otto

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    How recently have you started taking it man?

You have to let us know how long you have been taking them before you tell you a difference.

I would say a week before you noticed anything

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I've used Higher Powers's M1T and ********'s M1T, Never heard of what your useing... Anyways M1T takes about 1 week to feel the effects including pumps. search my old threads if your curious.

ok just to let everyone know i have been taking them for 5 days now on 20 mgs or 2 pills a day... the pills are capsules and they are encased by a white capsule...

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    I am taking M1T right now...

in the first week i put on 14lbs. and i am eating fairly clean however no cardio. M1T makes me hold alot of water, strength gains havent really come yet, hopefully they hurry up before I turn into a water balloon. To answer your question, water-weight gain will be seen within first few days if your stuff is legit.

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bignig
    hello all i have recently started a cycle of m1t extreme made by ids .. i am taking two pills a day =20mgs a day
    i havent felt anything as of yet when will it start to kick in...?? are these even reall....
    .. i took only 5 mg ED for the first three weeks and 10mg ED for the last and gained a little bit more than 6 lbs.
    After week one i notice first positive effects.
    The only side i had was some (light) lethargy. Now i am runnig PCT (nova + clomi) and hope to hold some of the gains ...
    Personally i think that it is not necessary to take more than 10mg ED. A higher dose will only cause more sides (and 10mg ED are hard enough on your liver) ...
    Just be patient before you think about a higher dose. If it is no fake you will see some effects really sone.
    ... and if your bottle looks like the one i attached i should be legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m1t kick in-m-1-t-xtreme-big.gif  

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    i took 10 mg 3 times a day for 4 weeks (im 6'3 275lbs) it took 2 weeks to get the best pump in my life! enourmous gaines but enourmous sides as well...like LETHARGY, rages, sweats and my liver values went way up. i like it better than the test cyp/eq that im doing now but the real deal is way safer. after 1 cycle trash it and get the real deal. your liver will say thank you!

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    does anyone know anything about the 1-test by VPX

Leader05 is offline Banned
    I'm considering M1T myself. I heard that it works with proper diet and intensive workout. Side-effects are limited. But like any pill in the market, do not over use it.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignig

says on the front of the bottle... Methyl(in red)-1-Testosterone EXTREme.. then it say 90 387 mg capsules... and then 10mg methyl-1-test(in red) then on the bottom it says dietary supplement.. methylplatform series.... sorry for no pics.... the ingredients read as 17-alpha-methyl 1-testosterone 10mg
    bergamottin 100 mg (6,7 dihydroxybergamottin DHB)
    proprietary blend 255mg (bupleurum,hoelen,cayenne)
    Viatmin b6 2mg
    Vitamin b12 6mcg
    niacin 20mg....

sorry for no pics but is this real ... the bottle is a boxy kind of shapeand there is a little bit of a yellow background behing the methyl-1-testosterone extreme on the front.... i dont know if i am just acting too fast but could these be a rip off... i fell a little bit tired ... but i dont know PLEASE HELP....
    You should be golden bro...give it a few more days. One of my boys bought a few cases of that from IDS and everyone was pleased.

...they "don't do that much anyhow..." BWAHAHAH. k.

Thread Information