ElGuerillo is offline New Member

Using Tren/Prop - Should I add Superdrol?

I'm on week 3 of my tren /prop cycle and I came across a couple bottles of Superdrol that I forgot I ordered right before the ban. Should I toss the Superdrol in the mix?

I'm currently running:

100 mg prop ED (wks 1-12)
    75 mg tren ED (wks 1-8)
    75 mg Winny (wks 8-12)

I'm 3 weeks into my cycle and have clen that I plan on using afterwards with some Superdrol, but I'm debating to add the Superdrol earlier.

Brief stats:

23 years old
    5'11"
    242 pounds
    13-15% BF

I'm looking to really see some more definition. Aside from 20-second bloody noses every other day I haven't experienced any tren sides (fina cough 10% of the time immediately after inject).

So guys, should I add the Superdrol into the mix. I'd love to hear some of your opinions.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't, no reason to. Superdrol will give a nice bit of bloat, something you really don't need for a cutting cycle. Also you wouldn't need it for a jumpstart if you are already running prop.

BigPaul is offline New Member
    wait till you finish your cycle and then hit it. Itll prevent a crash.

BigPaul is offline New Member
    Thats what I usually try to do

Quote Originally Posted by BigPaul
    wait till you finish your cycle and then hit it. Itll prevent a crash.

Uhmm... hell no?

If you run drol at the end of your cycle you might as well say bye bye to all of your gains made my drol and anything else you ran. You start drol at the beginning because you need the support of other anabolics in order to keep any of the gains.

Straight out of the steroid profiles:

"After discontinuing drol, it is important to continue steroid treatment with another compound since, otherwise, a drastic reduction takes place and the user, as is often observed, within a short period looks the same as before the treatment. No other anabolic /androgenic steroid causes such a fast and drastic loss in strength and mass as does drol."

So infact, if you do run it at the end of your cycle, your f ucked... You'd crash a HELL of a lot harder from your proposed drol ending cycle then his already posted cycle.

And besides all of this, why would you put a 17aa steroid in with a cutting cycle? Sure you could pound up with the anti-e's, but why bother? You'd be losing the entire meaning of winny, to create a more cut and vascular physique. You have a perfect jumpstart with the prop anyways. Just run it like it is.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-26-2005 at 03:55 PM.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    Uhmm... hell no?

If you run drol at the end of your cycle you might as well say bye bye to all of your gains made my drol and anything else you ran. You start drol at the beginning because you need the support of other anabolics in order to keep any of the gains.

Straight out of the steroid profiles:

"After discontinuing drol, it is important to continue steroid treatment with another compound since, otherwise, a drastic reduction takes place and the user, as is often observed, within a short period looks the same as before the treatment. No other anabolic /androgenic steroid causes such a fast and drastic loss in strength and mass as does drol."

So infact, if you do run it at the end of your cycle, your f ucked... You'd crash a HELL of a lot harder from your proposed drol ending cycle then his already posted cycle.

And besides all of this, why would you put a 17aa steroid in with a cutting cycle? Sure you could pound up with the anti-e's, but why bother? You'd be losing the entire meaning of winny, to create a more cut and vascular physique. You have a perfect jumpstart with the prop anyways. Just run it like it is.
    Superdrol is some kind of prohormone.

Its not drol.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    Superdrol is some kind of prohormone.

Its not drol.
    you sure? my source sells it, i was pretty sure it was just a brand name of drol. Like supertest n' shit.

double checking... but i do feel like a dumbass

Edit: haha, it is... I feel like a dumbass. Lets all laugh at me now... I can't believe my source sells prohormones. BTW- Sorry bigpaul

I still stand at my belief though, if your already shut down then i'd rather run low doses of prop then a prohormone.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-26-2005 at 04:03 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    superdrol is like M1t ......stay away from that shit

Thread Information