getjacked123 is offline New Member

Cycling EQ with no test base, Bad idea?

Im currently going to do an EQ only cycle,and finish it up with winny tabs about 50mg a day on about week 10-15. Im going to run the bold qv 400mg/wk for 10 weeks,i was going to throw in some test e,but, i decided not to thorw it in. Most of the guys i lift with say that test is needed, they also told me i was dumb for not running test with my deca and i had awesome gains off that,i ran the deca at 600mg/wk.Im 20 yrs old,Im pretty defined now,about 150,very lean diet,not trying to put on more than about 5-10lbs of solid lean muscle and a little bit of a strenght increase and vascularity. 1.Is this possible with eq only?
    2.How hard will the eq shut me down?
    3. Anyone have any other info or sides I should be aware of?

any info will help.thanks!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have 2 buddies that ran test and eq cycles and got great gains and kept them. Not sure of their doses but i dont think they were high at all.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    How much did you keep from that deca only cycle and did you have any of the sexual sides? (deca dick)

No sides from the deca , I shot once on monday,and once on thursday, only did it for about 5weeks,had a little bit of acne,but my strenght gains were amazing,noticed this after avbout 3 weeks,i got arrested for some sh** after my last shot so i had no time for pct and it took a while for me to recover,apprx 3months b4 test levels were back to normal,kept most of my gains,which was apprx 18lbs.

Bigmike you know anyone who did an eq only cycle?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked123
    Do a search for this. I have seen many threads lately relating to this subject.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked123
    one guy i know was on 1200mg ew that was on here. I dont know anyone personally. I would assume if you can gain size with eq winny you could do it with just eq also. I would go like 14-16 weeks with it alone.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I have done it before but I believe every cycle should have some Test in it, even if it's just an HRT dose. Having said that I typically take something alone the first time so I can isolate the good/bad effect it will have on me.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Umm ... you may not want to hear this, but you say you are 150 lbs, you really dont have any business using steroids yet. Build a good solid base of muscle first, and come back when you are 200+ lbs.

Also, you say you only want to put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 15 wks. You should be able to do that without juicing at your age. I know you don't want to wait but it wouldnt be such a bad idea, just my opinion.

You know,you're right, its just i have ordered the s*** and im stuck with it until i find someone who can take them off my hands. Ive been very happy lately with my results from a strict diet and hard training.I think ill jst suck it up and hang on for awhile b4 i start doing something that isnt all that necessary! thanks man!

Thread Information