05-16-2005, 09:35 PM #1
Shortest amount of time to wait before cycling again
hey i tried to search for this couldnt find sheeeeat. anyways i did 15 weeks test 750mg, 14 weeks EQ 600 mg10 weeks tren 17mg per. Whats the shortest amount of time you all would recommend safely before i start my next cycle. And thought about getting bloodwork, but i have no baseline to go from. let me know what you think
05-16-2005, 09:42 PM #2
time on plus pct = time off.
if you get blood work, all the normal ranges will be on it.
if it checks out, you are good to go.
05-16-2005, 09:48 PM #3
yah thats what i was expecting, and thats what i do, just didnt wanna stay off for 15 weeks. Im gonna wanna shoot myself. dont know if i like doing these long cycles. seems like i can get more short 10 week cycles in, in a year.
05-17-2005, 02:33 AM #4
Well the shortest amount of time you can be off before you can start again depends on a couple of factors, 1) your health 2) the drugs. Im guessing if you want to recover you need to take at least the amont of time off you were on. But i think its more about how long do you need until your receptor sites clear so the next cycle you take will be as good as it can. Taking test and EQ for almost 4 months without your body becoming immune to the drug is probable, JMHO. However, i think the answer to your question is as soon as your receptor sites are cleared you're ready to go onto your next cycle and i believe that is when the drugs are out of your system. ANYONE?
05-17-2005, 03:24 AM #5
You can start your next cycle RIGHT AFTER you finish your current one. You can stay on, and not come off. Dont try and cut corners and get around the rest period.
Time on=time off
05-17-2005, 03:33 AM #6Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
You want these things in time off:
1) Restoration of cholesterol and triglicerides levels. This is not as much of a problem for Nolvadex users as compared to Letro/Femera/Arimidex users.
2) Restoration of nut sack size and cum loads.
3) Restoration of natural testosterone levels .
4) Restoration of full natural and original sex drive, ability to maintain hard on, etc.
5) When on steroids , your red and white blood cell counts increase. Eventually your blood gets so thick you become at a terribly higher risk of having a variety of strokes related to thickness of blood and also including high blood pressure strokes and "heat stroke" is often overlooked. Red blood cells individually live around 90 days each, so it takes 90 days off to restore the natural thickness of your blood to near normal. Often 60 days OFF will be adequate to have restored blood thickness but anything less then this, you need to go down and donate a pint of blood to your local blood bank to protect yourself from a much higher then you think risk of a variety of strokes including the most common to body builders - heat stroke.
05-17-2005, 03:46 AM #7
Bloodwork will be the only true way to find out how your body has recovered and reacted to the AS.
Common rule though is,
Time On=Time Off
05-17-2005, 03:58 AM #8
05-17-2005, 06:54 AM #9
Use or abuse? You can do whatever you want but the standard time on=off and proper blood work is best.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)