faustunta is offline Junior Member

weight loss from VAR only ??

Has anyone ever experienced weight loss from var only???.... was talkin to my friend and said he lost about 5 pounds...but bf decreased.....im thinkin he actually gained about 4-5 pounds and lost the fat....

anyone reccomend kicking my var cycle off with a lil dbol ???

100m champ is offline Member
    Ya go for it .. Var with a d-bol cycle is good.. Var hardens up your muscles and increases strength and decrease your body fat..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Ya go for it .. Var with a d-bol cycle is good.. Var hardens up your muscles and increases strength and decrease your body fat..

are you nuts this cycle sucks. please dont talk when you dont know what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    are you nuts this cycle sucks. please dont talk when you dont know what your talking about.
    well the dbol is allllll water....so i wasnt sure if i should take it......so u suggest just doign the var then no dbol...40-50mg ED 6-8 weeks

Blog Entries
    bro var will not burn fat. is will help build muscle. must it self will burn fat.

you do not wont to take 2 orals at the same time. thay are bolth 17aa steroids and hard on the liver. you sould be running test for your first cycle. but if you are going to do a oral onlytake var. var at 60mg day for 10 weeks will help you build lean muscle and harden up.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    well the dbol is allllll water....so i wasnt sure if i should take it......so u suggest just doign the var then no dbol...40-50mg ED 6-8 weeks

why so scared of test? you'll get better gains....not to mention, its cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why so scared of test? you'll get better gains....not to mention, its cheaper

not scared of test. actually have test e sitting here ( actually thanks to you) lol u helped me in one of my posts...i have tst e deca and tonnns of dbol sitting here........ but since i started my diet, which i got form this site a month ago ive gained 10 pounds!!!!! im up to 202 now from 192 and 1% drop in body fat.....this 10 pounds is what i was looking for with a cycle and i got it natural...... and all this reading about var and its great qualities of quality lean mass...... i really want to try it..... i figure i can gain another 5 pounds from it AND get more cut am i right to assume this??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    not scared of test. actually have test e sitting here ( actually thanks to you) lol u helped me in one of my posts...i have tst e deca and tonnns of dbol sitting here........ but since i started my diet, which i got form this site a month ago ive gained 10 pounds!!!!! im up to 202 now from 192 and 1% drop in body fat.....this 10 pounds is what i was looking for with a cycle and i got it natural...... and all this reading about var and its great qualities of quality lean mass...... i really want to try it..... i figure i can gain another 5 pounds from it AND get more cut am i right to assume this??

since your diet is doing so well, stay on it.......after that, do a cycle the right way.......

Blog Entries
    geting cut up is all about the diet. the var will help you but if your diet is not in check your up shits creek

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would lean much more toward cardio and diet than I would to var to loose fat!!!!

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    2 Orals and once??? umm...no thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I would lean much more toward cardio and diet than I would to var to loose fat!!!!
    Bingo, we have a winner!

~SC~

im not lookig to var for fat loss... i can run and diet to get cut .but isnt that an attribute of this steroid ? lol im looking to it for the added strength i want AND some added muscle...with hardness and fullness.. if im correct, wasnt it a few of you who said u gained from 5-10 pounds from var only and really liked the results???

100m champ is offline Member
    im not lookig to var for fat loss... i can run and diet to get cut .but isnt that an attribute of this steroid? lol im looking to it for the added strength i want AND some added muscle...with hardness and fullness.. if im correct, wasnt it a few of you who said u gained from 5-10 pounds from var only and really liked the results???

Ya i know some guys that gain 5-10 pounds of muscle on var and kept all of it.. thats why i like var you can put on 5-10 pounds of muscle and keep all of it, Plus you will be veiny as hell! when your on var.. and too top that theres very little chace of any side effects on var.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

over

Well...my 5 week of cycle of Var (RAN OUT! $$$!) i have gained 7lbs, strength up (about 40lbs on Bench Press),HARD, and around 6% BF.

If I had enough for 8 weeks I would easily put on 12lbs.

TBOL ON THE WAY!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Well...my 5 week of cycle of Var (RAN OUT! $$$!) i have gained 7lbs, strength up (about 40lbs on Bench Press),HARD, and around 6% BF.

TBOL ON THE WAY!
    what did the dose look like bro??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss

TBOL ON THE WAY!
    Well, then let's see those leg pics as you said you'd put up 2 days ago.

We saw a shot of your upper body, fine, but what about the other entire HALF of your body???

~SC~

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    nobody's home

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, then let's see those leg pics as you said you'd put up 2 days ago.

We saw a shot of your upper body, fine, but what about the other entire HALF of your body???

~SC~
    i love its... Bring on the Wheels!!!

my chest hurts

Thread Information