Thread: Air Bubbles

nah3117 is offline New Member

Air Bubbles

I read a tread in the "newbie" section about how much air one can intake w/o dying. Questions were asked about what if air was injected into the blood stream or muscles etc... which brought me to a very big question I used to wonder about. Im going to be going on my first cycle soon, (prop/var) and am worried about injecting the prop. f-uck the pain, im just worried about injecting some unwanted air into my body. i kno that once u put the needle in, you are supposed to (i forget the word for it) pull on the tab just a tad to see if u draw any blood in which case u want to remove and try again. my question is once u pull out and theres no blood and u go ahead with the inject, arent u injected air into ur muscle?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u are injecting stuff that was already there basically. its not bad for u at all. and the word is apsirate, when u pull back on the plunger.

nah3117 is offline New Member
    thx pimp

zeemzima is offline New Member
    ya youll always have tiny air bubbles in the needle. as long as its not a huge bubble youll be fine...

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeemzima
    ya youll always have tiny air bubbles in the needle. as long as its not a huge bubble youll be fine...

Exactly, any air that is injected into the muscle will slowly be absorbed back into the bloodstream. No worries at all.

lilguy43 is offline New Member
    In all actuality what I have found is that when you aspirate and you think you see more air coming into the syringe( in my case) it has always been a vacuum meaning: it isn't more air it just looks like it

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    lilguy is right. Notice that when you release the plunger after aspirating, the "air bubbles" mysteriously dissappear. They don't go out through the pin... watch closely... they just vanish right where they are. It is only vaccuum... nothingness. That is because the gear is a liquid, and liquids for all practical purposes are not compressible and do not expand to fill the available space the way a gas does. You can demonstrate this quite well by drawing up half a syringe full of cooking oil or any other liquid. Remove the pin. Purge all the air from the syringe. Firmly stop off the tip with your finger and pull out firmly on the plunger. Watch what happens. Release the plunger and watch what happens. There is no air in the syringe... you saw to that. Unlike water, oil does not normally pick up atmospheric gasses and hold them in solution. 2 + 2 = 4. Kitchen table science.

thats very helpful..

what kinda works for me is I get my stuff in the pin the day before I inject, trying to get most if not all the bubbles out..set the pin upright, then the next day it seems all bubles are gone..So just give yourself and day to prepare just for alittle added insurance...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    a small ammount of air will not hurt you

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    there is no need for this. that much air will not do any thing at all to you.
    .More good infor...Thanx...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    air in a vein.. problem. air in muscle not a big problem. besides, the vacuum thing is right. it's not air bubbles that u get when u aspirate .

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    hijacked! what is best gauge to use for sustanon 250;d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Air Bubbles-hijacklive.jpg  

vestax is offline Member
    I don't think its air, I think its ECF (extra cellular fluid) and it looks like an air bubble because water and oil wont mix together.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Im sure I read in a post it takes around 4cc of air injected into the muscle before its got a chance to cause any damage. Ive noticed with this prop I use, when I squirt the air out, theres a slight vacuum that pulls a little air back into the syringe no matter what I do. I just leave that in there cause it wont go, and Ive never had any probs. Bare in mind 4ccs is nearly a full 5cc syringe of air!

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Everytime I inject into my quad; when aspirating I get a strong vaccum and one big air bubble. ABout the size of a BB from a BB gun. Never really get a bunch a small bubbles.

FWIW with ED injections or very small injections where losing .1 cc of gear per shot every shot is a significant loss, I prime the syringe with a small amount of air, so the air bubble purges all the gear out of the ferrule and pin. No doubt I occasionally shoot a tiny portion of this .1cc or so of air, and it has never hurt me a bit.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    From my reading, (maybe it was b.s.), death from oxygen injection is more myth than anything. From and article I read there has only been one recorded case of such a death. Furthermore, because of required oxygen concentration in order to kill, you would supposedly have to inject over 40cc of oxygen in less than one second.

here's a few (I didn't look this shit up for myself, it was for you dude) -

http://www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/#III.F.1
    http://www.ctrl-c.liu.se/~ingvar/methods/other.html

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Don't try this at home, but>>>>>>> One time while i was being anesthetized b4 surgery i noticed some air bubles in the I V . The anesthesiologist explained that some bubbles going directly into my blood vessel won't hurt me ( he cited some amt of CCs that would b dangerous, but i forgot the #) I M still alive.

I believe it is on the order of 3cc in one bubble.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    That DOES ring a bell thanx

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nah3117
    I read a tread in the "newbie" section about how much air one can intake w/o dying. Questions were asked about what if air was injected into the blood stream or muscles etc... which brought me to a very big question I used to wonder about. Im going to be going on my first cycle soon, (prop/var) and am worried about injecting the prop. f-uck the pain, im just worried about injecting some unwanted air into my body. i kno that once u put the needle in, you are supposed to (i forget the word for it) pull on the tab just a tad to see if u draw any blood in which case u want to remove and try again. my question is once u pull out and theres no blood and u go ahead with the inject, arent u injected air into ur muscle?
    The air causes more trouble to veins then to muscle... an air bubble makes your muscle painfully sore but it wont hurt or kill you. Just dont be stupid, get the air that you can out, but if a small bubble or two get in you, even your vein, its a non-issue... I believe you can actually survive injecting 1 CC of air into vein... but at 2 or 3 it gets iffy? A nurse or doctor would know...

Thread Information