wideroe1 is offline New Member

Winstrol or Anavar...or both?

Hi!

Cutting cycle. Iam going to run 100mg proponate eod and 300mg equipose weekly.
    Iam wondering what is best to incl Winstrol or Anavar to this cycle. Or both?

I have always used sustanon /deca and dbol so this cycle is new to me.

PCT:clomid and Nolva.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    300mg eq a week is a waste of gear double it
    and i'd pick anavar over winny any day

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    oh and the prop run it 100mg ed

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    300mg eq a week is a waste of gear double it
    and i'd pick anavar over winny any day
    eq best @ 600mg wk
    winny shouldnt even be an option unless your just POOR
    i like my hair liver and joints
    EQ + WIN = OMS!

100m champ is offline Member
    I would run the eq at the least at 500mg.. And throw var at the end of the cycle at around 40- 50mg a day.

He-man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidju
    I am a steroid dealer and have used winy have a friend who used anav.I am from eastern europe and dont think I'm scaming you but now my friend is buying winy from me.Its much stronger and can get you the results that you probably want.If I can be of any service please contact me on [email protected] web page is renewing and will be operational in a day or two there you can see all the products and ask for any advice.Hope to hear from you.
    O! OH!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I am a steroid dealer and have used winy have a friend who used anav.I am from eastern europe and dont think I'm scaming you but now my friend is buying winy from me.Its much stronger and can get you the results that you probably want.If I can be of any service please contact me on [email protected] web page is renewing and will be operational in a day or two there you can see all the products and ask for any advice.Hope to hear from you.
    I can see that youre a new member. If I were you I would go back and delete this post. This type of stuff can get you banned (promoting illegal chemicals). Just trying to help and inform you, if you care.

jrw

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    I love the eq/var stack. I would certainly up the eq to at least 400/wk and run the var 40mg/ed. Iknow alot of people who run winny instead of var, but for me winny kills my joints. I have had better results with var and far fewer sides.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    READ THE RULES!

kidju is offline New Member
    my mistake,sorry.ment no harm just trying to help.tnx, I forgot to read the rules

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    In addition to running the T prop at 100mg ED and the EQ at 600-800wk, run the var all the way through the cycle (though watch your liver enzymes; maybe use it no more than 8-10wks) and add injectable winny (50mg ED) during the last 6wks. For your liver's sake, you don't want to run orals for long periods of time.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I love EQ/winny.

I get more from winny then I do var or tren acetate. I get high BP and night sweats from tren, so I know it's good, I just get very little strength at all (75mg ED). So I'm kind of unique in my response.

Winny makes me very strong and gives me great vascualrity and striations. More so then var.

Only problem is winny gives me bad acne around my nose. My nose gets red and zitty

Thread Information