go4gold is offline Member

Quick critique please!

Primobolan - 300-400/wk weeks 1-8
    anavar - 40-50mg/ed weeks 1-8
    clomid- 50mg/ed weeks 9-10
    clen - up to 120mcg/ed weeks 9-16
    benedryl 50mg/ed weeks 11,14
    Stats are 26 years old, 145lbs about 10%bf, 2 past cycles.
    looking for strength gains and just lean mass, not water retention., hope to gain like 7-10lbs lbm and still cut fat. Maybe get around 7%bf or less if possible. Just wondering what others have gotten from this cycle and any info would be appectiated. I know about Turanabol, but don't know how much it it cost, not sure if it is better then var or not, seems to be some debate, but var has been more widely used. But i am continplating the Turanabol.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    The anavar dose looks fine, but I'd up the Primo to at least 500mg/wk.

I'd also look into some liver protectants since you've chosen this cycle of all orals.

Some Test would be a good addition, but that's what I would say to anyone......

In the end, a lot of it is gonna be up to your diet, your training, & your rest. The gear isn't gonna give you the lean mass, your diet is. You could use Test and Dbol for a cutter if your diet is right.......

BigPancho

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    What would you be trying to achieve from this cycle? and what is the Benedryl for?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    What would you be trying to achieve from this cycle? and what is the Benedryl for?
    for the clen

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    pct should be for 4 weeks, even on an 8wk cycle, clomid 4wks, no less. 300mg first day, 100mgfor the next 2 wks, then drop it to 50mg for the last 2 weeks. any reason that you are not using any test?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    read hookers write up in the steroid profile section, i just learned about it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    pct should be for 4 weeks, even on an 8wk cycle, clomid 4wks, no less. 300mg first day, 100mgfor the next 2 wks, then drop it to 50mg for the last 2 weeks. any reason that you are not using any test?
    Don't think i will need the test to gain just 7-10 lbs. I will ofcorse be dieting properly, high protein, mid fat, low-to mid carbs and a crap load of training. I stay away from any stuff with water retention, did test and d-bol in the past, gained 32 lbs from it, got strong, big, and bloated, wasn't the look i was going for, just want to stay pretty lean while cycling.

bump

Thread Information