View Poll Results: is steriod ok for premature muscle when given from a doctor (hgh) product

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes or no plz explain out of experience

3 100.00%
  • are these hgh products real they claim to give steriods

0 0%
    skinybuilder is offline New Member

Lightbulb Steriods are good for premature muscle

i have been talking to couple of hgh product doctors and charge alot but the way they all claim is its ok to use anabolic supplement when its given from them. This one lady said they are number one hgh doctors clinic located in florida. Funny how she named all winni,fini,deca ,dbol ,anavar and couple of others. The doctor told me once i get a couple of tests i should be ok to use 3 month cycle he makes for me without any side effects. Guys is this shi just bullshi or it coule be true. They say they are number one in hgh products, but they are expensive like any thing. The whole point could this be true getting a cycle made for you by an doctor even if your a beginner

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well its not always good for u obviously, but you can minimize sides with a doc-

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude the poll options have nothing to do with the question as far as I can see lol

alphaman is offline Member
    WTF? HGH is not a steroid . Steroids aren't good foe premature muscle.

Steroids w/out sides are fake steroids.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thaT poll is confusing. and like alphaman said hgh is not a steroid . for prematured muscle i dont think its good. for someone that cant build muscle because something is wrong with there body then sure use it with doctor monitering u and sh1t.

what i meant with premature muscle was someone who is new to gym. And yes all hgh prodcut doctors do sell steriods , the reason they got no side effects is because they give you a package it could be made of all sort of drugs but your dont they give you something to come off cycle like that you dont loose wat u gain. We all have to admit as much gains you could do ur first six months it could be harder for your body to gain latter.For a beginner one cycle could do the trick to gain 20lbs as off a person who been working out have to do a couple of cycles to get there

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    ask him greenbean www.drphil.com

2nd post on same topic

dieselrip is offline Banned
    to me steroids will build muscle regardless of what stage you are in as long as you know what you are doing and how to pct. you can be small and gain a good amount of muscle (take it from me i have gained over 30lbs now water weight). if you are big already it may take alittle more to get the results you are looking for. Steroids=muscle point blank peroid even if your gen's are bad (although it will take longer) thats my 2'cc's

i would have to agree with dieselrip but i must say if your a beginner your diet is the most important thing and when i say beginner atleast 4 to six months of gym experience so atleast you know how to pick weight

Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    i would have to agree with dieselrip but i must say if your a beginner your diet is the most important thing and when i say beginner atleast 4 to six months of gym experience so atleast you know how to pick weight

I just realized you were the one in member's pics that thickmass said was full of it. If this is true, stop wasting our time.

And Dieselrip- this board doesn't condone advising people w/ little or no training experience to cycle steriods . If this guy is for real, then he obviously has much more reseach to do, and one shouldn't advise him to do a cycle. From the comments he's made, w/ his current knowledge, he's likley to fuk himself up.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    you are right alpha forgot about that..steroids are bad for you stay away..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No need to create the EXACT SAME THREAD disguised as another.

You've got your answers both in this forum and in the members pics forum.

Spamming is not permissible.

~SC~

Thread Information