Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PCT for clen?

  1. #1
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561

    PCT for clen?

    Hello all

    I recently read about clen in the educational threads sections. However, I did not find any information pertaining to PCT (post cycle therapy for newbies) for clen. Is there a reccomended PCT for a clen.....is anything PCT needed? Thanks for your time.

  2. #2
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    bump for responses

  3. #3
    sizzlechest's Avatar
    sizzlechest is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    501
    No since its not an AAS. You can try Benedryl though.

  4. #4
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    pct is to help get your testosterone back to normal levels... im lost

    but anyways, every 3 weeks into clen use benadryl like stated above.

  5. #5
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    pct is to help get your testosterone back to normal levels... im lost

    but anyways, every 3 weeks into clen use benadryl like stated above.
    i was under the impression that "post cycle therapy " implied therapy after any cycle. certainly doesnt seem limited to AS, and certainly doesnt seem limited to testosterone recovery. if the cycled use of any drug requires some therapy after its use, i think it could be considered PCT

  6. #6
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561

    Benadryl?

    can you all be more specific? do I just pop a few benadryl pills after my cycle. why benadryl anyways? I can definitely use some more specific information.

  7. #7
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    i was under the impression that "post cycle therapy " implied therapy after any cycle. certainly doesnt seem limited to AS, and certainly doesnt seem limited to testosterone recovery. if the cycled use of any drug requires some therapy after its use, i think it could be considered PCT
    true, I guess I was quick to judge. I don't think i've ever encountered anything beyond an AS that needs PCT, I include GH in the AS category.

    For basic info though, clen is an ancilliary drug, no need for PCT.

  8. #8
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    can you all be more specific? do I just pop a few benadryl pills after my cycle. why benadryl anyways? I can definitely use some more specific information.
    you take benadryl every 3 weeks to cleanse your receptors, usually clen loses its effect after 3 weeks. Only one dose at 100mg is needed every 3 weeks.

  9. #9
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    you take benadryl every 3 weeks to cleanse your receptors, usually clen loses its effect after 3 weeks. Only one dose at 100mg is needed every 3 weeks.
    Many thanks for the good information! Most of my experience with PCT is also with AS. I really just had no idea how Clen affected your system...if in any way. But you have set me straight....thank you

  10. #10
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    Many thanks for the good information! Most of my experience with PCT is also with AS. I really just had no idea how Clen affected your system...if in any way. But you have set me straight....thank you
    yeah no problem man, and sorry if i sounded like an ass with my first response, i didn't mean it like that.

  11. #11
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    yeah no problem man, and sorry if i sounded like an ass with my first response, i didn't mean it like that.

    its all good, at least you took the time to help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •