05-26-2005, 05:45 PM #1
Sustanon Karachi, check these out please?
I know this is the wrong spot for it but I would like some input from the regulars who read this part of the board.
A few things to realize
1) my digital camera sucks and shows deviations where there is none. THe rings are all the same and look legit in person.
2) THe yellow writting does not come off when scratched.
3) THe exp and bn does rub off when scratched but I heard this is normal
4) all amps are filled the same.
5) From a trusted source across many boards and ok's by the moderators
6) the amps that I zoomed in on does make the writting look different.
Last edited by msu16366; 05-26-2005 at 05:50 PM.
05-26-2005, 05:52 PM #2
05-26-2005, 05:54 PM #3
look good me to me ..i have a few that i know are good (never used them though), and they look just like that
05-26-2005, 05:56 PM #4
WHat color where your exp date and bn Number in.
thanks for the help
05-26-2005, 05:59 PM #5
my exp date and bn # are in black.....exp 1/2008
05-26-2005, 06:05 PM #6
My batch number is 100825xv and exp date is 11/2008, but the stamp looks like it is blue.
05-26-2005, 06:13 PM #7
05-26-2005, 06:25 PM #8
THe nose of the amp is not really that big, again a flaw by the digital camera. THe nose is the same size as my nile organon amps which are definitly real.
05-26-2005, 06:31 PM #9
one way to know if ur sust is good...taste it...when u gona inject drop a little on ur finger and put it on the tip of ur toung if it burns its real! if it doesnt then ur fcked
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)