smallmuscles is offline New Member

Deca: Real or Fake

Hey whats up guys?
    I hope you could help me out over here. IM getting so many different answers regarding this question.
    I asked my source to give me a vial of deca to have it checked out and here it is. Now I read on different forums that the new deca from holland does not have the (R) and it has rounded corners. I will post my pictures and a few threads that say it might me real.Please let me know.

This is what it looks like with the cap and some people say its real.
    http://www.nutritionalsupplements.co...eroidsQ36.html

Here is another thread that says it might be real. These pictures are exactly like the ones that I have.

http://www.nutritionalsupplements.co...eroidsQ39.html

I also tried twisting the silver cap and it didnt move at all. I post 2 pictures of under thesilver cap. It looks like it was pressed on with a machine or some sort. very neat, if that means anything.

Now here is a link to a picture of fake deca. Notice the silve caps/ They are ridged on the bottom, not smooth. Also the yellow cap covers the silver cap.

http://www.fakesteroids.republika.pl...aorganon/1.jpg

Now check out this picture. This is real deca.

http://www.fakesteroids.republika.pl...aorganon/4.jpg
    The silver is nice an smooth and the cap is different.

please let me know what you think.
    Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca: Real or Fake-deca-1b.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-2b.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-3b.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-4.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-5.jpg  

Last edited by smallmuscles; 05-31-2005 at 12:38 PM.

anyone, Please

clearer pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca: Real or Fake-deca-1.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-2.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-3.jpg   Deca: Real or Fake-deca-top.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    Fake version of yellow tops.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Fake version of yellow tops.
    What do you mean?

They have yellow tops. I just didnt take a picture with the tops on.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I'm guessing that since the yellow tops are off and there is no liquid in the vials from what I can see in the photos, you probably already tried the Deca . You should be able to tell if you're making any gains from it. Or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I'm guessing that since the yellow tops are off and there is no liquid in the vials from what I can see in the photos, you probably already tried the Deca. You should be able to tell if you're making any gains from it. Or am I wrong?
    Ok time to be honest.
    I just took my 4th shot on sunday and the only thing I noticed is some acne. Im doing a winny/deca cycle with provarion at the end. I think the winny is working because I see some deff. in my abbs. I havent seen any real strength increase, that is why I made this thread. My source is a friend of mine that is why its hard for me to acuse him without knowing 100%.
    I feel like a D$#k

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Ok, you took your 4th shot on Sunday, so I am assuming you are on your 2nd week of your cycle (or at least I hope so, cuz Deca should be shot twice a week). Yea, you'll notice the Winny start to kick in fast, but the Deca may take up to 6 weeks. That's why, IMO, you should never run Deca for less than 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by smallmuscles
    What do you mean?

They have yellow tops. I just didnt take a picture with the tops on.
    With or without the tops, they are fakes. The rubber septum of real decas are light gray and deeper, with a split. THese are not even close. Further real yellow tops are crimped by machine resulting in a perfectly smooth lip under the cap. THese are uneven which means they were done by hand. Further the logo is off. Trust me, these are not even good fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Ok, you took your 4th shot on Sunday, so I am assuming you are on your 2nd week of your cycle (or at least I hope so, cuz Deca should be shot twice a week). Yea, you'll notice the Winny start to kick in fast, but the Deca may take up to 6 weeks. That's why, IMO, you should never run Deca for less than 12 weeks.
    Only partly true. Decas half life is long so it does not require 2x a week injections. If you are on a low dose cycle, 1 x a week is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    With or without the tops, they are fakes. The rubber septum of real decas are light gray and deeper, with a split. THese are not even close. Further real yellow tops are crimped by machine resulting in a perfectly smooth lip under the cap. THese are uneven which means they were done by hand. Further the logo is off. Trust me, these are not even good fakes.
    I believe you, but I think the lip is very smooth. Check out this picture. Now these lips are bad. http://www.fakesteroids.republika.pl...aorganon/1.jpg

I just checked out the vial with the caps. They are deff. fake, the cap overlaps the silver.

As for my cycle. I did it once a week at:

300mg
    300mg
    400mg
    400mg

Quote Originally Posted by smallmuscles
    I believe you, but I think the lip is very smooth. Check out this picture. Now these lips are bad. http://www.fakesteroids.republika.pl...aorganon/1.jpg

I just checked out the vial with the caps. They are deff. fake, the cap overlaps the silver.

As for my cycle. I did it once a week at:

300mg
    300mg
    400mg
    400mg
    Those are obvious fakes, while yours are smooth, they are also uneven which is the giveaway.

Fake 100%

Thread Information