marshall law is offline New Member

Clen or liquid T3

Im now in week 3 of my cycle and Im debating if I should get some clen or liquid T3. My cycle consists of the following:
    Tren EOD
    WInny tabs 50mg/ED
    Test Enth 600mg/week
    Deca 500mg/week

Clen, liquid T3, or nothing at all?
    Anyone have any experience relevent?

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall law
    Im now in week 3 of my cycle and Im debating if I should get some clen or liquid T3. My cycle consists of the following:
    Tren EOD
    WInny tabs 50mg/ED
    Test Enth 600mg/week
    Deca 500mg/week

Clen, liquid T3, or nothing at all?
    Anyone have any experience relevent?
    What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? If you are cutting, deca is not generally a cutting compound... Once you state your goals I can try and help.

marshall law is offline New Member
    As impracticle as it sounds Im tryint to both put some size on while cutting at the same time

niXon)( is offline Member
    I don't see any anti's, so you won't be able to see your cutting results until you get off the gear, or get an AI.

about t3 and clen , do them both. Clen helps maxamize the T3 fat burning rate, no idea how to say it other words. I suggest, if you run T3, 5% ramp up, 45% cruise, 55% ramp down. and research clen.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    You won't put on any size while cutting, unless you have the freak genetics that about .01% of the population does. To build muscle, you must have excess calories. To put on one pound, it takes an additional 3,500 calories above your combined output a week. If you are cutting, you are in a calorie deficit, thus you won't be building muscle. The aas in a cutting scenario will help reduce the muscle lost during cutting greatly, and you may get stronger, but not larger. With the aas you have, such as deca , and test e, I would bulk. To cut I would get some prop, and lose the deca for some EQ. Get back to me on what you decide and I will try and help further.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    You won't put on any size while cutting, unless you have the freak genetics that about .01% of the population does. To build muscle, you must have excess calories. To put on one pound, it takes an additional 3,500 calories above your combined output a week. If you are cutting, you are in a calorie deficit, thus you won't be building muscle. The aas in a cutting scenario will help reduce the muscle lost during cutting greatly, and you may get stronger, but not larger. With the aas you have, such as deca, and test e, I would bulk. To cut I would get some prop, and lose the deca for some EQ. Get back to me on what you decide and I will try and help further.

To each his own

Thread Information