Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    What brand drugs are you going to use?

lambdachi380 is offline New Member

just wondering

i really dont know much about this stuff but i recently purchased some stuff called "jacked up" which is a naturall testosterone booster , i was going to use it after a cycle of deca /test250 to boost my test levels, if any of u know anything bout this stuff could u let me know...

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    thats called thread hijacking. no big deal, you are new. post that in the PCT(POST CYCLE THERAPY ) forum, and in the supplement forum. make a new THREAD. you will get better results. good luck.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    and using prop at the front is a good idea too, i was just trying to keep it simple and i feel it is a must at the end of a long ester test cycle, so you can continue to have test in your system, but not be worrying about it shutting you down for 3 weeks afterwards while you are in pct.

I agree. As much as prop hurts like a muther, I'm probably going to make that my last drug before PCT. It's just smarter... Fvck the pain. lol

evgeny is offline New Member
    So guys u have convinced me not to do deca . So i was thinking of doing this for my second cycle:

1-4 20mg/ed dbol
    1-10 500mg/ew test e

PCT with clomid

10mg nolvadex ED for 11 weeks or something?

My first cycle i just ended. Starting PCT in a week or so. Did primobolan 8 weeks @ 400mg/ew. Have gained 14lb with no bloat at all. My strenght has increased very well. My weight now is 200lb with about 10% bf and hight is 185cm.

So what u think about the second cycle. My goal is to gain more mass and volume.
    Last edited by evgeny; 06-04-2005 at 05:13 PM.

You should throw some NPP in there for the first 4 weeks also, it should be an awesome mix. You need prop, because the Nandrolone shuts you down immediately. After those 4 weeks, perhaps something like anavar and EQ could be added in... that should work out to show some AWESOME gains.

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    You should throw some NPP in there for the first 4 weeks also, it should be an awesome mix. You need prop, because the Nandrolone shuts you down immediately. After those 4 weeks, perhaps something like anavar and EQ could be added in... that should work out to show some AWESOME gains.

Opinions?
    I dont wanna do that much stacking on my second cycle. I wanna keep it simple and straight dude. Next cycle after that i will involve deca or som shit like that.

And i also dont wanna get huge gains so fast. i cant let ppl see that i am on juice LOL

Well, don't do the DBol then. Thats going to be the dramatic element. The NPP isn't as useful without the DBol...

Just Do 600mg x week Enanthate and 500mg x week EQ or something. Some var will be nice for about 6 weeks in there too. Shouldn't gain much water, and the sides are low...

Stacking doesn't make it a more advanced cycle actually... just a little bit more pharmacological management. lol. The other thing about using a multitude of ingredients is isolating which is the problem if one arises. Anyway, if you do the DBol, use the NPP, and if you are worried about taxing your system, keep the Test dosage during those weeks moderate - low, such as 300mg per week. Once you finish that initial phase, you switch to the other three things... Test/EQ/var, and then 4 weeks in to that stop the Var. It's not complicated. It's not a huge stack. It's just a schedule... how many pounds did you keep from your first cycle and what did you take and for how long?

I already wrote what i gained and what i cycled on my first cycle

Personally, I'm leaning towards experimenting with Tren . But, the thing that's going to make your AAS usage most noticeable will be your attitude, acne, and water bloat. Wear big clothes, loos fitting for the first 6 weeks... Use Salicylic Acid or SOAP with 10% benzoil Peroxide, some Dawn in the shower ... etc. And use Arimidex . This should all really help. And keep your sodium intake to a minimum, no need to add to your body's water retention.

Come on dude, type it out, or copy and paste it. Don't make me search for it... I've kind of put some effort in to helping you. Shouldn't hurt for you to make it easy for me.

Just read 7 posts up heheheheheheheh

Ah, sorry. :-o

Primo only? 14 pounds? Good job.

Yes primo only. ppl have commented my body. said that i look bigger and stuff. really makes u feel good. I didnt think that primo would have such a good effect.

Yeah, most people here think it wont. The bottom line is, you never know how one person will react to something... you can only speculate as to the LIKELIHOOD. Do you have before and after photos?

no i dont have pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information