sizzlechest is offline Member

Pain from delt injections

Why does it hurt so much when I do delt injections. Im doing pro-mans tren and prop. In the glutes its a little soar, but i shot in my left delt and cant even raise my arm. I happens every time. I would have known if i shot a nerve. Any thaughtrs?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Why does it hurt so much when I do delt injections. Im doing pro-mans tren and prop. In the glutes its a little soar, but i shot in my left delt and cant even raise my arm. I happens every time. I would have known if i shot a nerve. Any thaughtrs?
    Too much volume... you can drop the amount injected until you quit having pain... even the notorious calves that cause terrible pain... there is a point where about 1/2 CC can be injected and no pain or swell up. Why not try different muscle... quad perhaps? Quads can actually take more CC per injection then the glutes! 3 CC rule for glutes, 4 CC for quads, 1.5 CC max for delts, everywhere else 1 CC or less. (all depending on size of muscle... so super huge delts might take more... super chicken legs might only take less).

I Only Did 1cc Total.

jinos is offline Member
    It's suppose to hurt after the injection. At least 2-3 days. Don't worry.. Make sure to massage it after and put a heating pad. works for me.

inevitable is offline Member
    have u ever shot prop and/or tren in ur delts???

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I took a delt shot of prop and tren (2cc's) yesterday. Today I am pain free. Yesterday I was knotted up a bit, but could do everything normal - just a small knot letting me know where I injected.

I have yet to have a crippling shot, or even a "painful" shot...Hope I never do..

have u ever shot prop and/or tren in ur delts???
    NO, ITS WAS THE FIRST TIME FOR THAT COMBO, BUT I HAD DONE TEST E, DECA , IGF AND B12.

its normal for it to hurt...siince the BA contents is do high... it will get easier and easier as u should it more and more...

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    its normal for it to hurt...siince the BA contents is do high... it will get easier and easier as u should it more and more...
    it's not always the BA. i've got prop that i brewed at 1%BA and it's painful as hell. some people are just more sensitive to the actual ester. the 1%BA is 100mg/ml. i have 50mg/ml prop that's got 3%BA in it and it hurts less than the 1%BA. so i think it's the ester, not the BA.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    it's not always the BA. i've got prop that i brewed at 1%BA and it's painful as hell. some people are just more sensitive to the actual ester. the 1%BA is 100mg/ml. i have 50mg/ml prop that's got 3%BA in it and it hurts less than the 1%BA. so i think it's the ester, not the BA.
    this is true ... everyones different..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    It's suppose to hurt after the injection. At least 2-3 days. Don't worry.. Make sure to massage it after and put a heating pad. works for me.
    No not really... I take twice a week... rotate sometimes delt (do there the least often), glutes and quads and I never feel anything the same day, next day, etc... although same gear last December and I was a cripple and couldnt sit on my ass... dont know why it adversely affected me then and nothing at all now... just as potent, its the same stuff/same batch... only thing different is winter the gear was cool when injected... now summer the gear is somewhat warmer when injected... Try warming up your gear 10 degrees or so before injecting and see if this eases things up.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    tren kills my delts when I inject it. hurts like a bitch.

Thread Information