Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    . Is there any other pertinant information missing from Hooker's profiles?
    BTW, Hooker, why would this information not be in your anavar profile?

Clearly, it's not "missing" because I don't know it, as I corrected you on that one...

Besides...it's not missing...it's clearly in the thread....see the chemical designation for it:

17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one

The bold part indicates a base carbon structure of Dihydrotestorone. Doesn't everyone know that?

Farily common knowledge, for me and Money Boss Hustler, at least....

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get acne the first week or so..Besides that I love var!!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Clearly, it's not "missing" because I don't know it, as I corrected you on that one...

Besides...it's not missing...it's clearly in the thread....see the chemical designation for it:

The bold part indicates a base carbon structure of Dihydrotestorone. Doesn't everyone know that?

It's Hustla bitch!!

I mean....jeeze....all you need to do is read the chemical designation....you can tell simply from that....

Logan13 is offline Banned

thanks

I see...you wrote the profiles for guys who already knew the profiles...that makes sense. Will you sign my book?

I'll edit it...I'll put it in the profile (more clearly)...but you can clearly see that it IS in there...even if you can't read it...

Thanks for the suggestion Logan13. Hooker will take it under advisement.

thanks

I'll edit it...I'll put it in the profile (more clearly)...but you can clearly see that it IS in there...even if you can't read it...
    I appreciate your time involved in the profiles, Hooker. I am not trying to nick-pick, but I believe that this is important info. You wrote this about Primo: "Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan , as with many DHT-Derived steroids ." Do you believe that the DHT related side effects with Anavar are anything to worry about, I have some on the way, this is the reason that I was so blown back by this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I appreciate your time involved in the profiles, Hooker. I am not trying to nick-pick, but I believe that this is important info. You wrote this about Primo: "Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids." Do you believe that the DHT related side effects with Anavar are anything to worry about, I have some on the way, this is the reason that I was so blown back by this info.
    My hair thinned really bad on it.

I concur with Hustla' ....DHT-sides wouldn't be too noticable/probable with 'var....but they are possible....

tu

I concur with Hustla' ....DHT-sides wouldn't be too noticable/probable with 'var....but they are possible....
    Thanks guys, ya learned me good.

We're all hear to learn and discuss. Thanks for being standup.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Shuts you down.
    you and Hooker disagree then:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369

also, from the main steroid .com profiles page:

"The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone production. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids, the testes signal the hypothalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone). This special feature of Oxandrolone can be explained by the fact that the substance is not converted into estrogen Oxandrolone (Anavar), when given to normal men in high doses does not reduce the seminal volume or count, nor can it be converted (aromatized) into estrogen."

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an article from Muscular Development from the Building The Perfect Beast Column

Q: In your books Chemical Muscle Enhancement and building the perfect beast you say anavar doesn't negativley effect the HPTA i heard about a study that proves it does in olnly a few days is this something you disagree with?

A: Hmmm, so you feel that oxandrolone (anavar) is inhibitive to the HPTA itself? interesting. Or may it may be a matter of matter of not understating what the HPTA refers to.

Why would anyone care if the HPTA did anything?
    The HPTA is the group of glands that directly regulates the amount of androgens and sperm the male produce The hypothalamus secretes GnRH When GnRH meets up with the pituirtary gland it tells it to release LH and FSH Then LH and FSH act as chemical messengers that tell the testes to produce androgens and sperm if we do not have androgens or sperm we do not have muscle or sex

What directly regulates the hpta?
    For the most part we are aware that the HPTA is regulated to the greatest extent by estrogen levels in the bodys blood circulatory system and we know most anabolic androgenic steroids aromatize to estrogens to some degree or have some estrogenic nature themselves thus we use the specific degree of aromatization and the prime deciding factor in regard to HPTA supressing potential for any AAS in short more estrogen means less natural testosterone and sperm production
    Oxandrolone does not aromatize to estrogens and is therefore not directly inhibitive or suppresive to HPTA function I have monitored many hrt recipients who only used oxandrolone for prolonged periods with few exceptions these individuals maintained 60% or more normal HPTA activity since weekly LH and FSH fluctuations can sometimes be 50% +or- normal for any individual this is not a true sign of direct HPTA suppresion these individuals also have lower than normal estrogen levels due to no accumalative estrogen from aromatization with post oxandrolone use the return of normal LH and FSH is fairly quick
    LH levels decrease with non aromatizing AAS due to increased neuronet activity this is a common effect of dht and its derivatives such as oxandrolone this is not HPTA suppresion due to a true negative feedback loop but rather neuronet overload in short the HPTA stands for Hypothalamus Pituitary Testes Axis. Not to be a smart ass but there is no N for neuro-net in HPTA

posted that before just thgought it would be something to bring back up

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    Actually we agree. I said it won't shut you down, which I mean to be 100% of your HPTA function (like shutting off a light)....while MBHustla' uses "shut down" in an incremental fashion when he talks about it (i.e. "this shuts you down more" or "this shuts you down less").

We are using "shuts down" in different ways, I believe....but what we both mean is that anavar doesn't totally suppress your endogenous hormones completely.

As for the profiles on the main page (which I didn't write) ...I can't, in any meaningful way, rebutt them, since they are totally unreferenced, and I wouldn't know where to begin looking to verify the claims made on them. My profiles, in contrast, are 100% referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    This is an article from Muscular Development from the Building The Perfect Beast Column
    The argument the author makes here is something like saying "Hey you killed that guy when you threw him off the roof" and he says "NO....the ground killed him, not me."

See...he's saying anavar suppresses your LH levels, and thus your testosterone levels ...but that's not "true" HPTA suppression due to the mechanism(s) involved.

End result = The exact same as HPTA suppression

ya i just thought it was interesting so i posted it

sbaz is offline New Member
    My hair thinned really bad on it.

How many milligrams were you taking and what else were you taking at the time?

Actually we agree. I said it won't shut you down, which I mean to be 100% of your HPTA function (like shutting off a light)....while MBHustla' uses "shut down" in an incremental fashion when he talks about it (i.e. "this shuts you down more" or "this shuts you down less").

We are using "shuts down" in different ways, I believe....but what we both mean is that anavar doesn't totally suppress your endogenous hormones completely.
    not trying to argue here, but Hustla seems pretty definitive about total shutdown:
    Shuts you down.
    It can shut your boys down.
    in your profile, you specify that it's not a total shut down:
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker (from profile)
    Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA
    your statement could definitely be seen as an "incremental" one, but Hustla's comments seem very definitive to me. i'm not trying to pick fights, just merely point out that some extra discretion should be used when people use the "shut down" term. maybe the word "supress" should be used until total shutdown is reached. just trying to clarify things for the new guys who might read this and think that anavar will cause total shut down which isn't true.

also, i didn't mean for there to seem like there's any link between your writings and the main profile page. i was just puting up another reference.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Oxandrolone does not aromatize to estrogens and is therefore not directly inhibitive or suppresive to HPTA function
    That's funny, because Deca only has 1/5th the ability to aromatize of testosterone and yet it shuts your natural test production completely off with a single 100mg injection....yet that same 100mg shot of test (*which aromatizes more) takes 5-6 weeks of shots to do the same thing.

Result? That dude is totally incorrect. I have his book as a PDF, too....what a waste of harddrive space....

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    How do the sides of Anavar compare to the sides of Oral Turanabol which has Anavar in it? How do the results compare?

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    not trying to argue here, but Hustla seems pretty definitive about total shutdown:

in your profile, you specify that it's not a total shut down.

Right ....I mean "shut down" to mean total. When I say "less than" it means just that...less than. I.E. Less than 100% doesn't mean the definition of 100% changes, nor the definition of "less than"....I'm using them together to mean anything prior to the increment of 100%.

I took MBH as saying that Anavar doesn't totally shut him down....notice the use of the words "can" and "small" which seem to imply less than total shutdown, in the context they are used. Maybe he will post in this thread and elicidate what he meant, so we can see if he and I actually agree?

Anavar is a DHT derivative. Hairloss can happen.

It can shut your boys down. I had to do a small PCT after running only var.

Thanks hooker. It was not a total shut down compared to running a 16 week test cycle. However I did notice a little shut down...and as hooker said I did a small PCT to get back. Sorry for the confusion guys. Everyone's different too. I had bad deca dick once...some of friends don't get it. I lost hair on var...some don't.

I did anavar only 40-60mg ED. Didn't like it that much. Anavar is a complimentary drug...meaning it works best when stacked with something. Saved the rest of the var and then did test prop 100mg ED and var 60mg ED...amazing cycle.

droddy is offline Junior Member
    Is there anything you can take other than test during a tbol ( or var ) only cycle to prevent the "Shut down"? I know some clomid pct after would help and I plan on milk thistle, but anything during?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Prop with var best cycle for the summer months IMO.

thanks for the clarifications to both Hooker and MBHustla.

I did anavar only 40-60mg ED. Didn't like it that much. Anavar is a complimentary drug...meaning it works best when stacked with something. Saved the rest of the var and then did test prop 100mg ED and var 60mg ED...amazing cycle.
    thanks for explaining your cycle better. what didn't you like about the var only cycle? i know it's best when used with something else (i'm using it with test and tren enan's right now). was it the results for the money that you didn't like? or was there a physical aspect you didn't like?

Quote Originally Posted by droddy
    Is there anything you can take other than test during a tbol ( or var ) only cycle to prevent the "Shut down"? I know some clomid pct after would help and I plan on milk thistle, but anything during?
    not really. you can do some HCG during the cycle that will helps keep the boys full, but you'll still supress your HPTA to some extent. as MBHustla said though, everyone's different. depends on what you're doing, how much, how long, and your own body's reactions.

trib at 4grams some say

shorinryu69 is offline New Member

anavar and hairloss

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Var makes me a bit moody & letargic - other than that never noticed any sides.

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Jerzey is offline Member
    I took 10 mg/day for 8 weeks and I did breakout from it... and my clit did swell for the full 8 weeks. I also had an increase in strength and I definitely felt the difference in my muscles. It gave me a noticeable hardness, especially in my thighs and bi's. I plan on running it again in Mid-august once I drop some more bf, along with the GH I'm on.

Yeah...I hear it makes girls' clits swell a bit....

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yeah...I hear it makes girls' clits swell a bit....

A bit is putting it lightly

I think it also increases libido, especially in women, a bit ....even at a low(ish) dose of....say...10mgs/day...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Once again I must say that a bit is an understatement.....

I suppose whoever was around when that happened was a lucky guy...

Jerzey is offline Member
    I suppose whoever was around when that happened was a lucky guy...
    Unfortunately, he wasn't around that often... and now, not at all

Then he was lucky while he was around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information