PADDLER is offline Associate Member

Totally Getting F@#ked

So i just got thrown into this program that it going to last 3 weeks where i'm going to be doing about 9hrs of cardio a day! I know. crappy! So here is my delima. I am on my 7th week of 550mg/w test e, and 400mg/w eq. Now, i need to hang on to the size that i've put on and not have it all go to waste. What can i do to keeep it? I was totally not expecting this and now that i'm near the end of my cycle i don't want to go off while i'm doing all this cardio. I do have a spare bottle of DK D-Bol injectable (25mg/ml) Should i through that in just for the next 3 weeks to keep that water in me so that i don't lose everything? PLEASE HELP>>>>>>any comments about training tips, diet, or roid usage to keep me big will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Paddler,

Are your taking pct into consideration?

Reguards,

AH

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I dunno what to tell ya, i personally would try to stay on cycle with the same test and EQ dosage. Doing all that cardio during PCT would not be a good idea atall, you are already fairly catabolic as it is.

If you dont mind me asking, what are you doing to be doing that will have you doing cardio for 9 hours a day?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I dunno what to tell ya, i personally would try to stay on cycle with the same test and EQ dosage. Doing all that cardio during PCT would not be a good idea atall, you are already fairly catabolic as it is.

If you dont mind me asking, what are you doing to be doing that will have you doing cardio for 9 hours a day?
    bump

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on what you mean by "Cardio," the d-bol would probabaly be a bad idea. When I'm on d-bol, 20-30 minutes of cardio and my calfs are so pumped I can hardly walk.

I'm in training for you know who. And yes i have pct set up. Just a standard clomid after cycle. I'm just going to extend with dbol and then after all this is over i'm going to pct. whacha think?

Scrub is offline Member
    Make sure to up your calories too. You'll burn a ton of energy doing cardio 9 hrs a day. Good luck!

I've been a member on this board for 4 years and never have i been at such a loss. Whats up guys....besides the obvious uping the calories...what about the roids. What is the best. Now i know that 9hrs of cardio sounds a little outragous but its no shit the truth. Ok so what is the best combo for me. Thanks again for all imputs.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PADDLER
    I'm in training for you know who. And yes i have pct set up. Just a standard clomid after cycle. I'm just going to extend with dbol and then after all this is over i'm going to pct. whacha think?
    NFL ? The Govt? KGB?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    No doubt, 9hrs/day of cardio, shiiiiit dawg that's insane. You training for a marathon or what's the deal there? your crazy dawg

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Why are you worried about losing weight???? If your diet stays good and high protein and decent calories all that you would lose is some fat especially if you are still injecting test. Even if you end your cycle it won't go to "waste" you will justg be losing fat. Unless you want to keep all of the fat and water bloat I wouldn't worry about it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I could not imagine the calf pumps while doing dbol and cardio. If you're doing 9 hrs of cardio ED...I say leave the juice alone for now. Your pumps are going to be murder.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Why are you worried about losing weight???? If your diet stays good and high protein and decent calories all that you would lose is some fat especially if you are still injecting test. Even if you end your cycle it won't go to "waste" you will justg be losing fat. Unless you want to keep all of the fat and water bloat I wouldn't worry about it.
    yes i agree exactly..keep your diet in check at all times. start your PCT 2 weeks after your last test e injection. Eat eat eat eat....lol

what are you traing for that requires 9 hrs of cardio a day,thats too much? military? NFL? TRACK?..

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    According to his profile he is already at 4%bf so he can't lose much more with cardio even at 9 hours. I am almost at the pro level for bbing and have never seen the 4% mark, must be nice to be a bouncer which means you have size and be at 4%.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol pumps and that much cardio....ouch
    4% body fat..i've had one friend who had 4% and was 205 at 6 ft..he looked huge as hell.

Thread Information