Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roid rage??

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member

Angry Roid rage??

I know the topic has been beat to death, but i didnt feel like jacking another thread when it came up. How many of you experience "roid rage "... and how many think its bs?

Nelstar is offline Member
    bs imo

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    roid rage is all bs unless you want it. then you will get it. its completely a mental thing

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    it's real bro, depends on your natural aggression, and on ur intake

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i am totally calm but once in awhile i lose my temper. which by the way is ok because im not exactly small (lol) but i never get into it with anyone.kinda cool when some smartass punk drives up next to me thinking he is all bad. then checks out my arms and just looks away...drives off haha and i am an old fart.

If you have any self control you wont ever experience roid rage . If you're on juice and just looking for an excuse to behave like a jack*ss then you might believe it exists

Blog Entries
    back in 1940's when Dbol was made, the Nazi used to give it to the German troops, to increase their build and their aggression. Historical Fact

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    If you have any self control you wont ever experience roid rage. If you're on juice and just looking for an excuse to behave like a jack*ss then you might believe it exists
    that's true, a big part of is mental. but if you don't know about it period, u'll notice some aggression in ur behaviour as i said depending on ur natural aggression limits

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    that's true, a big part of is mental. but if you don't know about it period, u'll notice some aggression in ur behaviour as i said depending on ur natural aggression limits

I definitely feel more aggressive when I am on, but I still know better than to let my temper get the best of me. Its all about self control

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    people that call it BS are idiots... how do they know what everyone else goes througH? really they are just being arrogant and want to think that steroids have no control over them... although in reality messing with your hormones makes you susceptable to HUGE mood swings.. i mean.. look at girls that PMS... some you wouldn't know the difference.. others are f*cking demon b1tches!!! but you don't hear the half that isn't affected as much saying.. PMS IS A MYTH! Unfortunately steroids makek me VERY moody.. I have done a lot of things on them that I wouldn't normally do while struggling with my self control.. under normal circumstances thing that I KNOW I wouldn't do.. I find myself doing.. yes it shows weakness.. but I do the best I can... I'm getting better at it though... Good Luck to all my fellow bros that suffer from it or depression or any of the other harsh mental sides that REALLY DO EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    I agree with you to an extent. Seems to me it really depends on the person. I would say irritable would best describe me on roids. I dont walk around acting like a harda$$, but have a much lower tolerance to lifes little annoyances. On the other hand, I have a loose cannon of a friend... who normally fights almost every party or bar we go to... but never fails to be much calmer while on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    people that call it BS are idiots... how do they know what everyone else goes througH? really they are just being arrogant and want to think that steroids have no control over them... although in reality messing with your hormones makes you susceptable to HUGE mood swings.. i mean.. look at girls that PMS... some you wouldn't know the difference.. others are f*cking demon b1tches!!! but you don't hear the half that isn't affected as much saying.. PMS IS A MYTH! Unfortunately steroids makek me VERY moody.. I have done a lot of things on them that I wouldn't normally do while struggling with my self control.. under normal circumstances thing that I KNOW I wouldn't do.. I find myself doing.. yes it shows weakness.. but I do the best I can... I'm getting better at it though... Good Luck to all my fellow bros that suffer from it or depression or any of the other harsh mental sides that REALLY DO EXIST.
    that's y a little boy becomes agrressive going through puperty because of the high amount of Test produced naturally by the body

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I get more roid rage when I am off steroids , I think it is mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    in reality messing with your hormones makes you susceptable to HUGE mood swings.. i mean.. look at girls that PMS... some you wouldn't know the difference.. others are f*cking demon b1tches!!!
    Great point, that is exactly what I think about when the topic somes up. pms is very comparable to starting a cycle in my opinion...

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Agreed, its not BS, BUT it is VERY VERY!! BLOWN out of porportion by Media and novice users, example.... a highschool punk ass wanting to be tough and cool to his buddies says "man im freaking! out im soo pissed all the time I could kill anybody! wow! roid rage " LOL dumbshit kids. But I agree you have increased aggression and are very irritable on to p of the fact that some people take pain easier than others, so if injections are constantly painful for you and your injection sights are sore i know when somebody who doesnt know i use, playfully slaps my shoulder and it hurts i have a tendency to snap on them, lol, another thing that factors into allways being "mad" lol.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    IMO if you are naturally agressive you will be more agressive, if your naturally in control, you will just be agitated more easily

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    BS? I think not. I dont have what normal people call roid rage , where i turn purple and beat my girlfriend....but when i start to think about things that upset me sometimes, my heart starts to race almost a pounding effect and then i start to get really pissed over just a thought. But I ALWAYS calm myself down because I know what is happening. Reguardless of what historical fact or fact about hormones or anything like that. I know its real cause it happens to me and its not mental because im a very Very laid back guy and i only get like that when im on a cycle.

AG5678 is offline Member
    roid rage is not a myth.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I made a thread about it over here if you wanna take a look
    http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com/foru...ead.php?t=1765

It exists. I am a naturally very aggressive person and test put me over the top.

maxex is offline Member
    Its real, I thought it was BS untill I did Anadrol .

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I believe there is such a thing as roid rage , I've noticed that I get a little easier irratated on the road with stupid drivers, more so when I'm coming off then while on, so it's really road rage for me....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    it's real to me...im definently more agressive on it..i dont rage...but i do get irritable more easily.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    IMHO Everybodie's right.
    you do become more agresive while on juice.. I notice it.. but to me i just want to have things my way.. as long as i am respectful in what i do i could care less if someone thinks i'm an a$$h@le..
    if your one of those people that thinks highly of what someone else says about you.. then you are more likely to blame your actions on steroids or " ROID RAGE "

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I say its BS my temperament doesnt change on it.. I have been told by a buddy though that the only thing that has given him roid rage though is anadrol .

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I say its BS my temperament doesnt change on it.. I have been told by a buddy though that the only thing that has given him roid rage though is anadrol.
    Thats the only thing that gives me roid rage

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I am here to tell you that it is very much real. I can feel my shoulders tense and my nerves are just fuc*ing shot to sh*t, and I just snap.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I truly believe it's blown out of proportion, but on that note, it all is based on the individual person, dose, and what your taking....

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    not me.. not even on 1400mg of test, 600 eq and 400 tren .. i dont see any ill effects..

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    Denial!!!!!!!! or half you guys are just a$$H0les even when your not on!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    anbody ever hear of alcohol rage? I personally have seen 100s of people get drunk and do dumb shit, start fights, and act like hard assess when they drink. I think that is way more common that way people experience with roids. Alcohol causes way more aggression than steroids period!!!

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    Eh, I think it depends on the person. For me, I am actuallly more social and happier when on.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    On certain compounds, I feel like ripping someones head off if they look at me wrong. Not mental imo.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think it's BS your can control it and if you carn't you should not be taken roid's

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I atleast feel that it is very real - I can control it but wolud never get drunk while on for example. (ofcourse apart from the obvious reasons) That would be like such an accident waiting to happen..

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    I know the topic has been beat to death, but i didnt feel like jacking another thread when it came up. How many of you experience "roid rage"... and how many think its bs?

Someone once told me...........

Its not roid rage ..........its raging while on steroids .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    roid rage is just a coined phrase..... it really should be roid irritability.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i think it's BS your can control it and if you carn't you should not be taken roid's
    Nobody said you cant control it, but with your statement obviously your admitting that there is something that needs to be controled, guess what its the increase in agression that we have all been talking about, so called "Roid Rage "

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    Nobody said you cant control it, but with your statement obviously your admitting that there is something that needs to be controled, guess what its the increase in agression that we have all been talking about, so called "Roid Rage"

yes i do agree i have more agression while on steriod 's. but i can control it i've never raged while been on roid's. But having more agression is not roid rage

More aggression obviously leads to more arguments, more tension in awkward situations, much more willingness to fight a person. And people gotta call that somethin, so they gave it a name "Roid Rage " thats all its a name, a title. And as we all the known the general public and the media have greatly blown out of porportion and distorted the truth of any incidents involving steroid users.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    More aggression obviously leads to more arguments, more tension in awkward situations, much more willingness to fight a person. And people gotta call that somethin, so they gave it a name "Roid Rage" thats all its a name, a title. And as we all the known the general public and the media have greatly blown out of porportion and distorted the truth of any incidents involving steroid users.

i totally agree with you there bro the general public and media has blowen it out of proportion.

i think alcohol causes more aggression than what roid's do. But the goverment think's that is ok because it's a good TAXABLE drug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information