MCMARK is offline Associate Member

hurt bac mid-way thru cycle

well 4 weeks into test ,deca ,and i f u c ke d my back bad doing shrugs..my final set,rep and execise for the day and sure as chit as im liftin or shruggin up and my lower right side back gets a sharp stabbin pain..now this evening i can barley bend over and hurts like hell when i turn the wrong way ..should i stop the gear now and restart when healed or try tough it out..?/ any ideas on helping heal quicker..ive been icing and using a power massager as much as possible but damm wat a chitty time for an injury,1st cycle and all

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it depend's how bad it is if you think your going to be able to lift in a about 2 week's then carry on. If not cut your cycle and start pct

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    it depend's how bad it is if you think your going to be able to lift in a about 2 week's then carry on. If not cut your cycle and start pct
    its definently a tweeked or pulled lower back muscle ..anyone done this before and renember the time frame for healing ?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Back's are fragile bro... healing time will depend on how much of a break you give it. you may be better off to cut your cycle and get that back good and healed, maybe start again a few months from now when all is good. your back has to last you your life time bro.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i suggest u give it good rest until ur back has fully recovered
    u dont want to me around with back injuries :/
    good luck

Thread Information