Thread: types of test

Perskription is offline Junior Member

types of test

I have a few questions Curently i am in week 7 of my cycle i am taking test enathate 500mg a week. Well my source can't get me any more test enathate but can get me the following.

Duratest
    Testarona 200
    testex

Now which out of the 3 would be best for me to take to continue my cycle?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Testosterona 200 is aka test E

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Testex is also Test Cypionate I believe, either will do.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    yes siree

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Testex also comes as propionate . It depends on what ester it comes in.

I was told the testex was oil based not water based is that possible? Also The testarona 200 is 50mg lower than what i am taking now. do i need to up the dose per week? And the cyp would it hurt to switch from enath

bump

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    thought you already had your answer from this post

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Testosterona 200 is aka test E
    or is there another ?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    testarona 200=200mg/ml u were taking 500mg which means u will need 2.5 cc's of the testarona to be equivlant to what u were taking its all elementary my son

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    I was told the testex was oil based not water based is that possible? Also The testarona 200 is 50mg lower than what i am taking now. do i need to up the dose per week? And the cyp would it hurt to switch from enath
    Most test with the exception of suspension is oil based. Enth. is almost identical to cyp. with the only difference being a molecule or two. Most people swear they get better results from cyp. though.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can switch back and forth between cyp and enanthate with no probs. As others have pointed out, to keep your dosage the same, with the lower strength, you will have to draw more gear. Do learn to to the math. "gear-rithmetic" is very important when you are your own doctor and pharmacist.

It is certainly a bad idea to start a cycle without having EVERYTHING already on hand... including all ancillaries, injection supplies, etc. Don't take that first shot until you know you could be locked up in a sealed room with no communication to the outside world and still successfully complete your cycle with what you have. I never shoot without knowing I have everything on hand that I will need, all the way to the finish.

THanks for everyones help and info. I went with testex. The baron i know i shopuld have waited till i had everything i guess i was over anxious. i have done my research but sometimes u get more from people that have done it. Thanks again

middlewieght is offline New Member
    I'm having a serious problem with TESTEX. I'm halfway through an eight week cycle stacked with equipoise and have only gained 7 pounds. My amps say TESTEX ELMU PROLONGATUM 250. I've recently heard some bad **** about TESTEX, it's being manufactured from a new lab or somthing . . . it's not so great !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You can switch back and forth between cyp and enanthate with no probs. As others have pointed out, to keep your dosage the same, with the lower strength, you will have to draw more gear. Do learn to to the math. "gear-rithmetic" is very important when you are your own doctor and pharmacist.

It is certainly a bad idea to start a cycle without having EVERYTHING already on hand... including all ancillaries, injection supplies, etc. Don't take that first shot until you know you could be locked up in a sealed room with no communication to the outside world and still successfully complete your cycle with what you have. I never shoot without knowing I have everything on hand that I will need, all the way to the finish.

Great post!!!! I've been seeing a lot of that with you!!! Nice job

Thread Information