flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Exclamation not sure if this is an abscess?????

about 2 weeks ago i injected 210mg of sust. 300 (ug lab)in my right middle delt. well, at first it felt like a normal shot , but then a few days later it started to get sore and my skin got red flush below the injection spot. i used a heating pad for a few days and it didn't really seem to help. it actually felt like it was making the pain worse. anyways about a week went by and all the pain was gone no redness or anything.

so now a week after that i shot again in the same delt spot and now the same pain is back, but no redness, but just hell of pain again.

there is no lump, but it seems like my whole middle delt muscle is swollen and tight and warm to the touch and i can't raise my arm. no redness,itchyness,or fever. i put the heating pad on it, but it seems to make the pain worse.

do i have an abscess that i keep shooting into and worsening or something?? is it scar tissue??

j martini is offline Member
    First off i would stop shooting in that delt to give the scar tissue time to heal. Have you shot into that delt since the problem first arised 2 weeks ago if not and it is still sore i would definitely go get it checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    First off i would stop shooting in that delt to give the scar tissue time to heal. Have you shot into that delt since the problem first arised 2 weeks ago if not and it is still sore i would definitely go get it checked out.
    yeah i shot in it 2 days ago, but the pain was gone and i thought it healed already.

you guys think it's an abscess or just inflamed muscle?

j martini is offline Member
    I would say its just scar tissue i would stay away from you delts for a while.

anyone else??

bump

chris2wire is offline Member
    im going to vote that it is NOT an abcess.

I shot my delt ONCE with test-E and i had a large hump for nearly 3 months. I could feel air bubbles to, and it was sore for the first month. Its completely gone now.

Any number of factors can cause a bad injection experience, giev it time and youll see if its gonna go away.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    Flabby, don't worry about it unless you start getting feverish, thats when you know its a real abcess. Any type of anti-biotics are good if you have any laying around like Amoxicillin, to treat bacteria infections.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    First things first. Scar tissue will NEVER heal completely. With that said leave your delts alone for a while at least whatever head it is that you have been hitting. It sounds like you are just not giving it enough time to heal and are forcing the oil in where it doesn't want to go.

Thread Information