miguy82 is offline Associate Member

I'm alittle worried now...

k ive just started my cycle last week, and have researched a sh1t load about drug testing.

i know most 98% of companys dont test for anabolic stuff etc etc.

buti just read the post where the guy just FAILED his drug test as a fire fighter, and hes on test e and clen .

now that scares me, dues to the fact im on probation now and i go for my first po meeting june 30th. im on test e only cycle, by the tme i go to po id be on it for 3 weeks. im sure they wouldnt test me for it,due to the fact its way too exspensive etc. plus i they even did test im not sure ne thing would even show up being id only be on it for 3 weeks of the date.

But he was saying he was on clen also, and that hes never failed it before on test e.

IM ASKING IF NE ONE HAS HAD PROBATION WHILE ON AND TOOK A DRUG TEST AND PASSED.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    are u being tested 4 a job or is aprobation officer checking?

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i am on probation too they do not test for steroids or i would of violated a couple of times

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    they won't test at your job either, unless your job is olympic athlete or pro football player. i wouldn't worry

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by miguy82
    k ive just started my cycle last week, and have researched a sh1t load about drug testing.

i know most 98% of companys dont test for anabolic stuff etc etc.

buti just read the post where the guy just FAILED his drug test as a fire fighter, and hes on test e and clen .

now that scares me, dues to the fact im on probation now and i go for my first po meeting june 30th. im on test e only cycle, by the tme i go to po id be on it for 3 weeks. im sure they wouldnt test me for it,due to the fact its way too exspensive etc. plus i they even did test im not sure ne thing would even show up being id only be on it for 3 weeks of the date.

But he was saying he was on clen also, and that hes never failed it before on test e.

IM ASKING IF NE ONE HAS HAD PROBATION WHILE ON AND TOOK A DRUG TEST AND PASSED.
    First of all, are you on probation for a drug related offense, or told the PO Dept. that you have ever taken drugs (i.e. court ordered probation calls for drug testing as part of you probation)? Second of all, they will not test you for gear unless they suspect that you might be on. Yes

Thanks guys for ur input.

The reason im probation i that i have 2 dui's now. its not for a job, i wouldnt even be worri if its for a job.

the thing im afraid of s that, i have a female po, she dosnt really seem like a bitch but idk. once i start gaining weight from as id have t try to hide it being if i have to wear a wind breaker to something etc. i mean she wOnt notice anything now since id only be on for 3 weeks coming 2 weeks, but 4 weeks later when its kicked in pretty good and my weights up alot more than what it was, thats when d have to hide it, or well try too.but shes a female

i mean if it was a guy po it would prob be more apparent im on something.

hollaatyoboy: i am on probation too they do not test for steroids or i would of violated a couple of times , THANKS MAN THAT MAKES ME FEEL 500% BETTER

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro my buddy has been on probation for a few years for some duis, he has passed multiple drug tests while on gear, the only ones he failed was because he had abused recreational drugs, stay away from the recs and you will be good.

Nomore: good to hear that, also i dont do rec drugs what so ever so im good on that

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    rec drugs suck, juice is the only illegal thing I would consider taking in moderation ever. The other stuff is bad no matter how you look at it.

Ya , but i mean any type o drug in the world can be bad or good depending on how u use or abuse it, thats y there called drugs. thanks for all the replies tho.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Once again...your safe bro.

Thread Information