Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Redrock20 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    69

    10mg/day of Dbol?

    Hey guys. Need some advice here. I want to take some Dbol but would like to keep my dosage very low. I have taken both that and anadrol (not at the same time of course) in the past. But I am concerned about the toxicity of the drug and the heavy sides. Do you guys think that 10mg/day for 4 weeks will reduce the risk of sides while still yielding at least decent results? Thanks a lot for any advice or input. Keep in mind that I am also planning to take equipoise for 12 weeks.

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    10mg in the AM is used for bridging... It would not be sufficient for growth, will shut you down, but would help with catabolism... If you are taking test and eq then dbol at that mg for 4 weeks would be a waste. Try 25-30mg as a reasonable starting dose.

  3. #3
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    The smallest dose you could probably use because of its very short half-life would be 20mg.

  4. #4
    newswole is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    28
    I, Like Red Rock, Was Going To Do A Low Dose Dbol Cycle, Just To Kick In Some Test While Waiting For Test. E To Kick In. I'm On My 3rd Week Of 300mg Deca EW And 500mg Test. E EW, Would It Be A Waste To Take 20mg ED Of Dbol For 2 Weeks Anticpating The Other Two To Kick In Around Week 3 Or Week 4?
    Last edited by newswole; 06-14-2005 at 10:05 AM. Reason: NOT SPECIFIC ON DOSAGE

  5. #5
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by newswole
    I, Like Red Rock, Was Going To Do A Low Dose Dbol Cycle, Just To Kick In Some Test While Waiting For Test. E To Kick In. I'm On My 3rd Week Of 300mg Deca And 500mg Test. E, Would It Be A Waste To Take 20mg Of Dbol For 2 Weeks Anticpating The Other Two To Kick In Around Week 3 Or Week 4?
    I would run 25-30 as a minimum and for 4 weeks as a minimum(6 max), awaiting long ester test and deca to kick in so to speak.

  6. #6
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    add some test mate!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I've always read that "AM bridging" thing, and wondered why people would take their dbol when there is a slight surge in androgen levels (i.e. when you first wake up), instead of taking it pre-workout, since weight-training produces amuch bigger surge in androgen levels than those experienced upon rising.

  8. #8
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I've always read that "AM bridging" thing, and wondered why people would take their dbol when there is a slight surge in androgen levels (i.e. when you first wake up), instead of taking it pre-workout, since weight-training produces amuch bigger surge in androgen levels than those experienced upon rising.
    That is pretty interesting hook.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    definitly take at least 20mg 10 would be a waste.....add some test man....you not going to get bunk on 10mg of dbol only

  10. #10
    Braz_Machine's Avatar
    Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    306
    I am currently using sust/1500mg/wk, deca /400mg/wk, and d-bol/70mg/ed. Listen to the guys. You need to up your dose and add some test. Good luck with your cycle.

    Braz_Machine

  11. #11
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    I am currently using sust/1500mg/wk, deca /400mg/wk, and d-bol/70mg/ed. Listen to the guys. You need to up your dose and add some test. Good luck with your cycle.

    Braz_Machine
    You have one strong a** liver 70mg of dbol have not seen doses like sine BDTR was still on here.

  12. #12
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    You have one strong a** liver 70mg of dbol have not seen doses like sine BDTR was still on here.
    I did 60mg this cycle... 70mg may be alot for a beginner but is not an insane dose... over 100 I would worry.

  13. #13
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I did 60mg this cycle... 70mg may be alot for a beginner but is not an insane dose... over 100 I would worry.
    Whats the bloat like at that kind of dose.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    i think the bloat varies... i was using 100 mg of dbol per day in the begining of my current cycle i got some bloat but not as much as i thought i was going to get

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Whats the bloat like at that kind of dose.
    Not real bad with a clean diet, arimidex .5 ed and nolva 10mg ed. Now this was with a gram of test, tren 600mg.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •