Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409

    CLOMID and NOVLA PCT

    Just wondering, how much difference do you think it would make by taking higher doses of the clomid and/or nolva during PCT WRT keeping gains and getting test levels back up ?? Any diff??

    Say for example, I did the 300/100/50 PCT cycle of clomid for 3-4weeks. Would it be better to change that to 300/200/100 for example to help keep gains and raise test levels quicker ??

    thanks, any oppinions welcome.

  2. #2
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    bump

  3. #3
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Just wondering, how much difference do you think it would make by taking higher doses of the clomid and/or nolva during PCT WRT keeping gains and getting test levels back up ?? Any diff??

    Say for example, I did the 300/100/50 PCT cycle of clomid for 3-4weeks. Would it be better to change that to 300/200/100 for example to help keep gains and raise test levels quicker ??

    thanks, any oppinions welcome.
    I think the original numbers are to keep in check the natural numbers that it downregulates to in that period of time.

    I wanna know too... BLUMPKIN

  4. #4
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    I guess Pheedno should be able to answer this, or maybe someone else?

    ~theJuice~

  5. #5
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    bump......................................

  6. #6
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    i think yes i would help if you handle the extra side affect's

  7. #7
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,301
    just got done with PCT, front loaded clomid 1st at 300, then200, then 100 for the 1st two weeks then tapered down the next week. Ran nolva at 20 a day for three weeks and Pct went great(besides acne). A bro ( Honest ABE) gave me a routine that worked for him and the myself. For the first two weeks of pct cut work outs in half (two hours to one), to give your muscles time to solidify gains, maintaining your 5000 cal diet. Now your probably going to lose some cut but youll take it off later. Then after second week when test levels are rising again start to train harder until fourth week your back to your normal routine.After the fourth week I cut my calories in half, cut the excess fat off and now I look better then when I was on ( no water bloat). After two weeks of half calories I gradually brought my calories back up. Ill be honest with you I felt like crap those first two weeks and broke out unreal, but after that I was amazed how fast my pump came back and how good I felt. This worked for me , kept everything, but is only my opinion, good luck NY

  8. #8
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    startin PCT on friday, was gonna run clomid, 300,100,50 with nolva 20mg/ED for 4 weeks. Have never run nolva during PCT so well see if it makes a difference.

  9. #9
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    just got done with PCT, front loaded clomid 1st at 300, then200, then 100 for the 1st two weeks then tapered down the next week. Ran nolva at 20 a day for three weeks and Pct went great(besides acne). A bro ( Honest ABE) gave me a routine that worked for him and the myself. For the first two weeks of pct cut work outs in half (two hours to one), to give your muscles time to solidify gains, maintaining your 5000 cal diet. Now your probably going to lose some cut but youll take it off later. Then after second week when test levels are rising again start to train harder until fourth week your back to your normal routine.After the fourth week I cut my calories in half, cut the excess fat off and now I look better then when I was on ( no water bloat). After two weeks of half calories I gradually brought my calories back up. Ill be honest with you I felt like crap those first two weeks and broke out unreal, but after that I was amazed how fast my pump came back and how good I felt. This worked for me , kept everything, but is only my opinion, good luck NY

    sounds great... good for you.

    good stuff, Im gonna mod my pct as I feel like a refried pig skin bag of shit

  10. #10
    hosam4ever's Avatar
    hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    cairo/egypt
    Posts
    2,724
    i dont think bcoz more is not always better i think it may effect ur natural production by any mean

  11. #11
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    anymore ?

  12. #12
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I like nolva better, start with 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg until you get your sex drive back with morning wood

    JohnnyB

  13. #13
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    thats a new one to me about the noolva. Never heard it being better for that. Im willing to try anything to get it back Post cycle as quick as poss so I will go with that too. its a lot of nolva for 2 weeks like so looks like ill have to buy more! It costs me bout £20 per box!

    thanks johnny

  14. #14
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I like nolva better, start with 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg until you get your sex drive back with morning wood

    JohnnyB
    Damn that doesnt sound like a bad idea. I guess Im gonna run that as well as what was mentioned above about the working out 1/2 etc...

    ~theJuice~

  15. #15
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    anymore on this then please ?

    thanks so far

  16. #16
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    guess not then, never mind. Ill just stick to PCT as the normal. but with those few pointers stated above - more nolva, and changing training etc

    thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •