El Ricardinho is offline New Member

Discharge whilst running first test e cycle

Hey, im into my fifth week of 400mg test e. Its my first cycle and am making steady progress in strength and gains. The thing im wanting to know is, when i first started my course weeks 1 and 2 i was having a small amount of discharge when going to pee for first time in the morning. This is no longer the case. It has stopped completley. My testes have shrunk quite a bit since i started. I know shrinkage is normal but what about the fluid? I was thinking it may be down to the loss of size in testicles as a way of losing the fluid? Am i right or completely off course? Am STI is unlikely as i use condoms with my girlfriend and was tested before i started seeing her. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    that can be signs of prostate problems.It could be inflammed. Although it is odd that it happened in the first 2 weeks and has stopped. If it were prostate you would think it would worsen the longer you cycle. Just an idea. Its not uncommon either to have that discharge when you deficate.

stpete is offline Banned
    Do you feel a slight "charge",( for lack of a better word) between your ass and testicles when you stop pissing?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, sounds like it could be prostate issues...

Unless you got some strange lately and she gave ya the "clap"......

Go see the doc...

Respect,

Thread Information